How to Apply for Water Meter Change in Maharashtra?

Apply For Water Meter Change in Maharashtra: In Maharashtra, water is contributed through a closed carrier transport from the Khadakwasla dam. Daily, the Maharashtra Municipal Corporation calculates how much water will be distributed throughout the city. The Maharashtra government will establish the meters in every Municipal Corporation for this calculation. The water suppliers division will preserve the data regarding water quantity. Here you can find various ways to apply for a water meter change.

Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Banner Water Bills, Amravati Water Bills, Meter Change, Halondi Nal Paani Puravatha Grampanchayat Water Bills, New Meter Connection

Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran organizes water supply projects to distribute water connections to the citizens. Water serves various purposes for people worldwide, such as drinking, cooking, agriculture, household needs, bathing, recreation, commercial use, and energy transfer.

The Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran is an established water management arrangement and is accountable for storing properly and supplying the water in the required places. Also, it provides online and offline facilities for customers and to full fill necessitate of the citizens.

How to Apply for Water Meter Change in Maharashtra? Online

To request the water meter change in your area, you should apply in your corresponding Municipal Corporation or any offices involved in water connection services. More than one application is provided by Municipal Corporation, including Aplesarkar, a mobile app. Only you need to have a proper network to apply online to apply for a water meter change.

Follow the below steps to apply for a water meter change through Aaple Sarkar.

  •   Download the Aaple Sarkar app, go to the Official Website, and create an account to log in by clicking on the new user.
  •   Then create your username and password to log in through your mobile verification with an OTP.
  •   Fill in all the required personal information to complete the installation process.
  •   Open the Aaple Sarkar app, and search for the options regarding the water meters.

Apply for Water Meter Change in Maharashtra using AapleSarkar

  •   Click on the option to apply for a water meter change in your area Municipal Corporation.
  •   Select the respective area by clicking the map in the Aaple Sarkar app.
  •   Check for the application and download it properly.
  •   Read it twice carefully and fill in all the required details which are asked in the application.
  •   Attach the necessary documents properly.
  •   If any payment is required for meter change, complete the process by selecting payment methods.
  •   Completing of payment, you can get a receipt for reference in future use.
  •   After applying, it will proceed for internal verification by a particular authority.
  •   After completing the verification process internally or manually, they will issue the water meter.

How to Apply for Water Meter Change in Maharashtra? Offline

You can also apply water meter change offline by directly visiting the area Municipal Corporation.

  •   Go to the respective area Municipal Corporation office.
  •   Consult the particular person of Administrative Engineer or Representative of water works.
  •   Then ask for the procedure to apply water meter change and ask for the required documents.
  •   Take the application form for Apply for Water Meter Change, fill in all the details, and check for attachments.
  •   Attach all the required documents and the application and submit them to the particular department.
  •   Check for any charges required for Water Meter Change and complete the payment to the Municipal Corporation office as per government rule.
  •   After you apply, the authority will verify the application internally and manually.
  •   After completing the entire process, the authority will permit the water meter change. 

Required Documents to Apply for Water Meter Change in Maharashtra?

  1. Proof of Identity of the applicant includes a Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Account Passbook, License of Driving, Pension Passbook, and Voters ID card.
  2. Address Proof includes Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Account Passbook, Telephone payment bill, Property tax bill, Sale deed, and 7/12 Extract.
  3. House registration papers
  4. Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration papers
  5. Partnership registrations documents
  6. Trust registrations documents
  7. Society registrations documents
  8. No objection certificate of local body
  9. Plan of connection certificate
  10. Location certificate
  11. If the water connection applying by the tenant, then no objection certificate from the house owner

Quick overview of Maharashtra Water Board

In Maharashtra State, Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran is superintendent for the quality and purity of water supply. It has 196 offices, 47 water supply projects, 11514 accomplished rural projects, 476 accomplished urban projects, and 2339 total employees. Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran provides water meter change service and connection change name, new water connection, connection disconnection, and meter change services.

FAQs related to Applying for Water Meter Change in Maharashtra

Question 1: What is the official online website to apply water meter change?

Answer: You can change the water meter in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran’s website is

Question 2: Is it required to pay the amount to change the water connection?

Answer: Yes, you can pay the required amount to Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran to change the water connection.

Question 3: Can I check my application status for a water connection change?

Answer: Yes, you can check the status after applying on the website of Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran.

Question 5: What is the former name of Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran?

Answer: The former name of Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran is Maharashtra Water Supply and Sewerage Board (MWSSB) under the act 1976.

Question 4: What is the website for applying water meter change in the Aaplesarker app

Answer: To download the connection name change form, go to the website

If you are from Halondi Nal Paani Puravatha Grampanchayat and start paying your water bills from here.

If you have doubts regarding the new water connection, online application form, or how much you need to pay, you can resolve all your doubts from the customer care centre. Citizen Contact Centre – 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM: 1800 120 8040 (Toll-Free) 





Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *