IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023: Great news for those aspiring to work in banks! The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023 has been released, marking a significant step towards your banking career. Imagine this card as your invitation to the first round of selection for the Clerk position. There are a whopping 4500+ positions waiting to be filled, offering a golden opportunity for job seekers. Released on August 16, 2023, the admit card brings you closer to the Preliminary Exam, scheduled for August 26th, 27th, and September 2nd. Think of it as your exclusive entry pass to the exam venue. Just make sure to stick to the rules, reach the venue on time, and give your best shot. It’s your chance to shine and make strides toward a fulfilling banking profession!
Overview Of IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023:
Let’s have a quick overview of the important details related to the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023:
- Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Post: Clerk
- Vacancies: 4545
- Admit Card Status: Released on 16th August 2023
- Prelims Exam Dates: 26th, 27th August, and 2nd September 2023
- Selection Process: Preliminary and Main Examination
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
How To Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023?
To download your IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023, follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS at https://www.ibps.in/.
- Look for the “Online Preliminary Exam Call letter for CRP CLERKS-XIII 16Aug2023” link on the homepage.
- Click on the link for the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
- The CRP Clerical Cadre XIII page will open. Here, again click on the “Online Preliminary Exam Call letter for CRP CLERKS-XIII 16Aug2023” link
- Now, enter your “Registration Number” and “Password/Date of Birth”.
- Submit the details and your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Review the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Dates 2023 – Admit Card:
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled for the 26th, 27th of August, and 2nd of September 2023. It is essential to note the exam dates and plan your preparation accordingly. Make sure to carry your IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023 to the exam center, as it is a mandatory document for entry.
Exam Centers For IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2023 – Admit Card:
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will be conducted in various exam centers across the country. The exact exam centers for each candidate will be mentioned on their admit card. Here is a list of some of the possible exam centers for the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam:
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair
- Andhra Pradesh: Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
- Arunachal Pradesh: Naharlagun
- Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
- Bihar: Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea
- Chhattisgarh: Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
- Haryana: Ambala, Gurgaon, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar
- Himachal Pradesh: Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Samba, Srinagar
- Jharkhand: Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi
- Kerala: Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there are many more exam centers across different states.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Shift Timings – Admit Card 2023:
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will be conducted in multiple shifts. The shift timings for the exam are as follows:
- Shift 1: Reporting Time – 8 am, Exam Timings – 9 am to 10 am
- Shift 2: Reporting Time – 10:30 am, Exam Timings – 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Shift 3: Reporting Time – 1 pm, Exam Timings – 2 pm to 3 pm
- Shift 4: Reporting Time – 3:30 pm, Exam Timings – 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Ensure to arrive at the exam center well before the reporting time to avoid any last-minute rush.
Details Available On IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023:
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023 contains several important details that candidates need to be aware of before appearing for the Preliminary Examination. Some of the key details available on the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the Preliminary Exam
- Exam center name and address
- Reporting time for the exam
- Shift timing (morning or afternoon)
Exam Guidelines and Instructions:
- Instructions on what to bring to the exam center
- Guidelines for COVID-19 safety measures (mask, sanitizer, etc.)
- Prohibited items and behaviors during the exam
- Registration or Roll Number
- Password or Date of Birth used during registration
Space for Candidate’s Signature:
- Candidates may be required to sign again in the presence of the invigilator at the exam center.
Exam Center Instructions:
- Detailed directions to reach the exam center
- Specific room or hall allocation within the exam center
- Contact details of the IBPS helpline or support in case of any issues
It’s crucial for candidates to review all the details on the admit card carefully and make sure they match the information provided during the application process. If there are any discrepancies or errors, candidates should contact the designated authority for rectification well before the exam date. The admit card is a mandatory document to carry to the exam center, along with a valid photo ID proof, for verification purposes.
Important Instructions For Exam Day – IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023:
Here are some important instructions to keep in mind for the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam:
- Carry your IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023 to the exam center without fail.
- Along with the admit card, bring a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license, etc.).
- Wear a mask and carry hand sanitizer for personal safety.
- Follow all the instructions given by the invigilators at the exam center.
- Only carry essential items like admit cards, ID proof, and basic stationery.
- Double-check the exam center and room number mentioned on your admit card.
- Stay calm, read the questions carefully, and manage your time effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions On IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023:
What is the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023?
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023 is like a ticket for the Preliminary Exam, given by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). It’s important for anyone who wants to be a Clerk.
What is the information available on IBPS Clerk admit card?
The IBPS Clerk admit card contains your name, photo, when and where the exam is, and what rules to follow. It also has your special number and a way to contact you for help.
How can I download the IBPS Clerk admit card?
To get it, go to the IBPS official website (www.ibps.in), find the “CRP CLERKS-XIII 2023,” link click on the Clerk Prelims Admit Card link, put your registration number and password, and the IBPS Clerk admit card will appear. You can save and print it.
When is the IBPS Clerk exam?
The exam is on August 26th, 27th, and September 2nd, 2023. There are different times for different groups.
What should I take with me to the exam center?
Along with the admit card, carry a valid ID proof (like an Aadhar card or license), wear a mask, and have sanitizer. These are needed because of the virus.
Can I fix the mistakes on the IBPS Clerk Admit card?
If there’s a mistake, talk to the people in charge before the exam. They can help make it right.
When should I be at the exam center?
Be there early: at 8 am, 10:30 am, 1 pm, or 3:30 pm, depending on your time.
How can I prepare for the Prelims exam?
Study the stuff you need to know, look at old test papers, and make a plan for your time. During the exam, read carefully and stay calm.
Conclusion – IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card:
The release of the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card marks an important milestone for all aspiring candidates. The IBPS Clerk Admit Card is your entry ticket to the exciting journey of becoming a Clerk in a bank. It holds all the important details about your exam, and following the rules is key to a successful test experience. Make sure to download your admit card on time and prepare well for the exam. Remember to carry your admit card and ID, wear a mask, and stay safe. Follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card and adhere to the exam guidelines. The exam dates are approaching, so make sure to prepare well and manage your time wisely. Stay confident, stay focused, and give it your best shot. Good luck on your IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam journey!