Pay Water Bill in Mumbai: The Citizens of Mumbai can pay water bills online with the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), Maharashtra. The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is also known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC). The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is one of India’s largest water supply networks. The people of Mumbai can also pay their water bills using various websites and applications like Mobikwik, Google Pay, Phone Pe, Paytm, Amazon Pay, etc.
This article will discuss how to pay the water bill in Mumbai using the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai ( MCGM ) Portal, how to download duplicate bills/receipts from the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai ( MCGM ) portal, how to pay the water bill in Mumbai using MyBMC 24×7 App, Amazon Pay and how to make the water bill payment in Mumbai offline.
How to Pay the Water Bill in Mumbai using MCGM Portal
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Mumbai using the official website of the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai:
- The Citizen / Applicant should visit the official website of The MCGM. i.e., https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in
- The home page will appear, On the right side, there will be a box where you have to select Pay/View Bills & Download receipts as the “Water Bill Payment” option from the dropdown list.
- After that, you must enter your consumer number and click proceed.
- The next page will open, here your water bill details will appear, you have to enter the payment amount and select payment mode as “Online,” and then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You must select your preferred Payment gateway and click “Pay”.
- You must select payment options such as Debit Card / Credit Card, Internet Banking, BHIM UPI, etc., and click “Pay Now”.
- After paying the MCGM water bill, you can screenshot the payment acknowledgment.
Download Bills/Receipts from the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Portal
In case of issues like receipts not being generated or bills not being received, you can get a copy of duplicate receipts/bills on the water bill citizen portal without login. The following are the steps on how to download duplicate bills/receipts from the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai ( MCGM ) portal.
- The Citizen / Applicant should visit the Water Bill Citizen home page at https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in.
- You have to select “Download Bills / Receipts” from the dropdown list
- Enter your Consumer Number ( CCN ) and then click on the “Proceed” button
- You must select “Duplicate Bill” or “Duplicate Receipt”.
- After that, you have to click on the “View” button.
- Then you must click the Bill / Receipt under the “Action” tab to download Duplicate Bill / Receipt.
How to Pay the Water Bill in Mumbai using MyBMC 24×7 App
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Mumbai using MyBMC 24×7 App.
- The Citizen / Applicant should download the MYBMC 24×7 App from the Google play store and open it on your mobile.
- You have to create your profile by entering your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID, and then OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification and enter it.
- After that, you have to log in using your User ID and password.
- The home page will appear, here you have to go to the “Make Payment” section and click on the “Water Bill” option.
- You have to enter “Consumer Number (CCN)“ and click on “Validate CCN”.
- The details will be linked to CCN, and you must click ‘Register CCN’.
- Once the registration is done, you can easily pay the water bill online.
- Before making the payment, you must verify the details and choose your preferred online payment mode to pay the water bill.
How to Pay the Water Bill in Mumbai using Amazon Pay?
Paying your MCGM water bill through Amazon App is now easy and secure. The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in ‘Mumbai‘ using Amazon Pay.
- All you have to do is open the Amazon App and tap the ‘Pay Bills’ option.
- Select ‘Water’ from the ‘Bill & Recharges’ page.
- After that, select ‘MCGM Water Department’ as your water board and enter the connection number.
- Once you click on ‘Fetch Bill’.
- Now you can view the payment details, including customer name, bill amount, and due date.
- Verify all the details and proceed with the payment.
- After completing the payment, you will be notified of the successful MCGM Water Department Water Bill Payment with a URN Number.
- This will be saved in your Google Pay Transaction Records automatically.
How to Pay the Water Bill in Mumbai ( Offline)
Just like many other water boards like Vrr Daryapur, the citizens of Mumbai can also pay their water bills offline. For this, the citizens should visit the nearest BMC office. And they should carry a copy of the latest Mumbai Water bill. It is mandatory. At the Mumbai BMC Office, payment can be made through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card, or UPI.