Register a Complaint in Amravati: To register a complaint in Amravati Municipal Corporation: In the Indian state of Maharashtra, Amravati Municipal Corporation is the governing body of Amravati. The municipal corporation contains democratically elected persons, is headed by a mayor, and incorporates the city’s framework, outside services, and police.
The official website of Amravati Municipal Corporation is amravaticorporation.in. To register a complaint, register them with the portal online go to the official website, and register your complaints by selecting the complaint type and locality. One must provide particulars including name, email ID, phone number, address, house number, and complaint details. In addition, the portal offers an online complaints option to its users. One can also check the status of filed complaints.
The Amravati Municipal Corporation has launched a mobile application for its citizens, providing them with essential information about various corporate services and enabling them to register complaints.
The mobile application automatically responds to a welcome message with a New Complaint or Check Complaint Status selection. In case of a new complaint is to be raised, the user can select a new complaint, or in case to check the status of any existing complaint, check with a reference number. If it is a new complaint, raise it by writing a message, sending images and videos, and sending voice notes.
Register a Complaint in Amravati Municipal Corporation. Required Information
To register a complaint, the below basic information is required:
- Type of the department
- Citizen Name
- Contact number
- Complaint type
- If any document needs to be uploaded
The complaint form is in the below format
Amravati Municipal Corporation Overview
Amravati Municipal Corporation is the governing body of Amravati in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The municipal corporation having democratically elected persons is appointed by a mayor for three years and incorporates the city’s structure, public services, and police. Amtcorp.org is the official Website of Amravati Municipal Corporation. The local authority of the city is Amravati Municipal Corporation. The estimated population in Amravati city is 6.47 lakh people.
Amravati Framework Projects Private Limited’s Corporate Numberfied Number is (CIN) U70100PB1994PTC014527, and its registration number is 14527. Its Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and its registered address is 3038 AGURU KASHI MARG BATHINDA PUNJAB PB 000000 IN.
Amravati Municipal Corporation Services
Amravati Municipal Corporation was established on 15 August 1983. At that time, along with eighteen revenue villages, with 121.65 km2 comprising the erstwhile Municipal Councils of Amravati and Badnera. Now the total area of Amravati city is 270 km2, of which 181 km2 falls under municipal limits, and about 89 km2 does not fall within the municipal limits. Police Commissioner heads Amravati district’s police. The city has ten police stations. Concerning to Public Health System, the District General Hospital, Previously Known as The Lord Irwin Hospital, is Situated at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Square, previously known as Irwin Square. The Civil Surgeon heads this Hospital.
- Education and Learning
- Health and Wellness
- Electricity, Water, and Local services
- Money and Taxes
- Justice, Law, and Grievances
- Travel and Tourism
- Business and Self-employed
- Pension and Benefits
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Citizenship, Visas & Passports
- Agriculture, Rural and Environment
- Science, IT, and Communications
- Youth, Sports, and Culture
- Essential Government Services during the Pandemic
- Art and Culture
- Home Affairs and Enforcement.
Procedure Register a Complaint in Amravati Municipal Corporation Office
- To report issues related to any issue, the applicant has to approach the concerned officer in the Municipal Corporation of Amravati
- The applicant has to write a letter to the officer regarding the complaint
- Include the details about the location and type of issue. Also, provide the required informant details like complaint type, name, vaNumberbile number, and Email in the letter along with the complaint description.
- Submit the letter with the necessary identity proof and supporting documents to the officer.
- Ensure you have all the documents mentioned in the “Required Documents” section below.
- Now, the authorities will verify the complaint received and take the necessary steps to solve the issue.
- Authorities will assign the person to repair the outage problem in the area where the complaint is received.
Register a Complaint in Amravati Municipal Corporation Online
- To lodge your complaint, visit Amravati Municipal Corporation’s official website
- Based on your familiar language, please select the language type from the drop-down menu and click the “CONTINUE” tab.
- Select the complaint type
- Fill in all the mandatory details and click the “Preview” tab.
- Click the “Submit” tab after checking the details.
- Now complaint reference number will be displayed on the screen.
- Identity proof of the informant
- Address proof.
The applicant who is facing issues
Register a Complaint in Amravati Municipal Corporation FAQs
Can I raise my complaint online?
Yes, You can raise your complaint or service request online by selecting Amravati Municipality Corporation
What is the official website of the Amravati Municipality Corporation?
The official website of Amravati Municipality Corporation is https://amravaticorporation.in/
How many people live in Amravati City?
An estimated 6.47 lakh people live in Amravati.
What does Amravati Municipality Corporation provide the different services?
Amravati Municipality Corporation provides nineteen services.
What is the Email of the Amravati Municipality Corporation
The Amravati Municipality Corporation email id is email@example.com
Can a customer see their complaint status in an online system?
Yes, customers can check the status of their complaints online.
How to apply for a Water Meter Change in Amravati Municipality?
You can apply from the Official website of Amravati Municipal Corporation