Check Status Using Aaple Sarkar Login: Aaple Sarkar is a one-stop website of the Government of Maharashtra, which offers various online services for different purposes for the citizens of Maharashtra. Any individual, who is a domicile in Maharashtra and needs an income certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate, or any other important government document, can apply for it online through the Aaple Sarkar Mahaonline Gov In portal.
Aaple Sarkar, you can check the status from the website of aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in. There is no need to visit the Registration office initially to apply and search for your Maha DBT application. You can check the status of your Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT, which can be verified online by visiting the website.
How To Check Your Application Status Using Aaple Sarkar Portal?
Here you can check the DBT Status of your application. Simply enter the Maha DBT Application ID you have received while applying for the certificate using Aaple Sarkar. After entering your valid unique id, you can find the status of your MahaDBT Status on Aaple Sarkar Mahaonline Gov In.
The following are the steps to Check your Application status:
- To Check your Application Status, you have to visit Aaple Sarkar Mahaonline Gov In
- Click the “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION” button option available on the right side of the home page.
- Choose the name of the particular department & sub-department.
- Select the service name and enter the MahaDBT Status ID.
- Click the “Go” option, and the MahaDBT status will appear on the screen.
How To Authenticate Your Certificate Using aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in?
By order, the Designated Officer may authorize any subordinate officers or employee to receive the application Status. The eligible persons are to obtain any notified service under the Act and issue the acknowledgment thereof to the applicant. The name of the subordinate officer or employee duly authorized to receive the application Status shall also be displayed on the notice board, website, or portal of the Department or office.
Verify Your Authenticated Certificate stepwise to follow.
- Go to the official website
- From the home page, go to “Verify Your Authenticated Certificate”.
- Now you need to choose the name of the department & sub-department.
- Then choose the service name you applied for.
- Enter the MahaDBT Status reference ID and click the “Go” option.
- A new web page will appear where you must enter the 18-digit barcode value to verify your certificate authentication.
Aaple Sarkar Registration For Third Appeal:
(1) Display of information on notice board: Every Public Authority shall ensure that it displays the list of public services to be rendered by it, stipulated time limit, names of Designated Officers, First Appellate Authorities and Second Appellate Authorities, form or fee, if any, on the notice-board of its office and also on its website or portal of the Government or Department or office if any.
(2) The government, department, or office must display the forms appended to these rules on their notice board and website or portal and provide a list of mandatory documents that the applicant must attach with the application status form or forms to receive the service.
(3) Such display shall be in the Marathi language and, where needed, in English and shall be placed at a conspicuous place so visitors can notice it easily.
(4) In the event of non-display of such information in the public domain, office, website, or portal, the Chief Commissioner or the concerned Commissioner may take such moto cognizance and initiate appropriate necessary action against the concerned office or Department or Designated Officer.
Online Services Available In Aaple Sarkar Portal:
Type the required certificate letters or initial of the service name. Those services similar to this letter or initial will be shown here; you can click the service for further.
If you want to know anything about services on this portal, please call on below phone number. For Queries Contact numbers for clarifications +022 4029 3000. The service center representative will assist you.
For any query, call 24 x 7 Citizen Call Center: 1800 120 8040 (Toll-Free).
MahaDBT Applicant Acknowledgment From Aaple Sarkar:
On receipt of a MahaDBT Status for public service by an eligible person, the Designated Officer or the authorized subordinate officer or employee, as the case may be, shall give acknowledgment to the applicant in Form I.
In case any document required for providing the service has not been enclosed with the MahaDBT Status. The acknowledgment shall mention time for obtaining such service shall start from the production date of important certificates.
Benefits Of Having Aaple Sarkar Login:
- Citizens will get services at the doorstep
- It will save the time of the applicants
- This portal is much easy to use to avail services available on it
- This portal is user-friendly
- Users will get services quickly
FAQs Related To MahaDBT Status Using Aaple Sarkar:
Can we Check the status of our MahaDBT Status on the AapleSarkar?
Yes, we can check the status of our MahaDBT Status on the AapleSarkar website.
The State Government of Maharashtra has created the Aaple Sarkar Portal for the citizen of the state. On this portal, you may avail of various government departments’ services such as ration cards, licenses, etc. Here on this page, you can register on this portal to avail of the services provided by the government via aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
Aaple Sarkar Portal is here to provide services at the doorstep of the state’s people. You can avail of the services provided by the revenue department, school education, sports department, labour department, Agriculture, finance department, etc.