Aaple Sarkar No Dues certificate: If any citizen needs an NDC, they must approach the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department office to apply for it. The citizens of Maharashtra can also use the official website of the Maharashtra government to apply for the No Dues Certificate online. After applying, the applicant will take five working days to get the No Dues Certificate.
The official website of the Maharashtra Government is https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in. This website provides several online services to the citizens of Maharashtra.
The No Dues Certificate also comes under the online service provided by the Aaple Sarkar website. To avail of this service, the citizens must register with the official website of the Maharashtra Government.
How To Register Into Aaple Sarkar Portal For No Dues Certificate (NDC)?
The procedure to register with the Aaple Sarkar website is as follows:
- Open the website https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- You will find “New user? Login here” on the screen to its right side. You have to click on it to register for the website.
- Then it will display two types of registration processes. One is by using a phone number, and the other is by uploading personal details.
- The first one is “Registration Using the Phone Number”. Here it asks us to give our mobile number, and then we have to select the district and the desired “username”. After typing all those details, we have to click “Send OTP”. an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and create a strong password. Now submit it to get your details registered over the Aaple Sarkar website.
- The second one is “Registration by Uploading all the Personal Details”. Here it asks us to upload all the self details, photo, identity proofs, and address proof and lets us create our user profile using an OTP verification on our mobile number.
The People living in Maharashtra can apply online for the No Dues Certificate. Applying online saves time and also saves energy that has been wasted on visiting the office. For this process, the applicant needs a strong internet connection and scanned copies of all the documents required for the application process.
How To Apply For No Dues Certificate Using AapleSarkar Portal In Maharashtra?
The steps to apply for No Dues Certificate Online are as follows:
- Open the official website https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- Login to the website with your username and password.
- After login, you will find all the department names on the left side of the web page. Now search for “Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department” and click on it.
- It will display seven different services belonging to Maharashtra’s rural development and panchayat raj department.
- Select the “No Dues Certificate” among the given services.
- Then click on “Proceed” to go to the next step.
- It will redirect to a webpage showing all the certificates provided on the apple sarkar website.
- Click on “No Dues Certificate” once again.
- An application will be opened and asks you to fill in all the details like:
- District: Select the district in Maharashtra
- Taluka: select the Mandal name within the selected District
- Gram Panchayat: select the gram panchayat to which you belong to
- Applicant Full Name In English: type your name according to the proof certificates
- Applicant Full Name in Marathi: your name in the Marathi language will be generated automatically by the system
- Aadhar number: give your aadhar card number.
- After filling in all these details without mistakes, click “Apply”.
- The webpage will show you an acknowledgment message, which shows you the system-generated application number and a message telling the applicant to upload all the required documents and then make a payment.
- Payment can be made online through any one among the debit cards, credit cards, Net banking, or E-Wallets.
- The application ID received can be used to track the status of our application.
- An intimation will be sent to the mail about the No Dues Certificate.
Offline Procedure To Apply For No Dues Certificate In Maharashtra:
- The applicant needs to approach the rural development and panchayat raj department office in Maharashtra Municipal Corporation.
- Carry all the required photocopies of the documents along with you to the office.
- Request the officer for the application of a No Dues Certificate.
- Now fill in all the required details in the application without mistakes to avoid the rejection of the application.
- After filling out the application, attach all the necessary documents and submit them.
- The employee will review all the application details to confirm that the applicant has filled all necessary columns with their details.
- Once we accept your application, we will request payment for the procedure.
- You can pay through credit card, debit card, Net banking, E-wallets, or cash.
- After we receive the payment, we will provide you with a receipt that you should save for future use or any other inquiry.
- We will take five working days to issue your No Dues Certificate.
- We will send the certificate by post or give it to you when you arrive at the office.
Documents Required To Apply For No Dues Certificate In Maharashtra:
While applying for the No Dues Certificate in Maharashtra, the applicant must carry the following documents without failure.
- Proof Of Identity: it is the personal identification card or proof such as
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter Identity card
- Driving Licence
- Passport copy
- Employee Identity card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- NREGA job card
- RSBY card
- Semi-Government Job Card
- Proof Of Address: This serves as proof of the address where you currently stay. The address is used for any communication or for postal activities. Some of such address proofs are as follows:
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Rent receipt
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Power bill
- Property tax bill
It is almost impossible for a Mumbai resident to be without a source of income. Whether you are a professional or a self-employed entrepreneur, you need to have a stable source of income to make ends meet during the leanest periods. Apart from paying your bills and covering the cost of living, it is also essential for you to have a financial safety net in place so that you can cover emergency expenses.
However, the nature of the business makes it difficult for small firms to stay afloat for more than a year. When the business fails, there is a real risk that the owner will not be able to recover their investment. It is this reason why every year in Mumbai, thousands of people apply for the No Dues Certificate, which helps them get a chance to start afresh.