Admit Card SSC Stenographer 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct the SSC Stenographer Exam 2023 in the month of October. This highly anticipated exam attracts a large number of applicants who aspire to become Stenographers in Grade C and Grade D. If you have applied for this exam, it’s important to stay updated with the latest information regarding the Admit Card SSC Stenographer 2023. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the essential details, including the application status, exam pattern, and step-by-step instructions on how to download your admit card.
Overview Of Admit Card SSC Stenographer 2023:
- Exam: SSC Stenographer Exam 2023
- Authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Total Vacancies: 1207 Posts
- Post Name: Stenographer
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Skill Test
- Exam Date: 12 and 13 October 2023
- Exam Mode: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Qualifying Marks: 40%
- Admit Card Release: 8th October 2023 (Expected)
- Download Method: By Application Number
- Admit Card Details: Roll Number, Exam Centre, Instructions, Timings, and more
- Article Type: Admit Card
- SSC Portal: Visit https://ssc.nic.in/ for updates and information.
Important Dates – Admit Card SSC Stenographer 2023:
Before we delve into the details, let’s take a look at the important dates related to the SSC Stenographer Exam 2023:
- Application Begins: 2nd August 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 23rd August 2023
- Date of Examination: 12th and 13th October 2023
- Admit Card Availability: 8th October 2023 (Expected)
SSC Stenographer Application Status 2023:
To keep candidates informed about their application status, SSC has released the application status for various regions on their respective official websites. By checking the application status, candidates can ensure that their application has been accepted and they are eligible to appear for the exam. Here are the links to check the application status for different regions:
- Northern Region: Click Here
- Eastern Region: Click Here
- Southern Region: Click Here
- Karnataka Kerala Region: Click Here
- And more regions to be updated soon.
The SSC has released the application status for the Stenographer Exam 2023 on its official regional websites. The application status provides important information such as the exam city, center, and date. Candidates can check their application status on the respective regional websites. The admit card for the exam will be available for download from 8th October 2023. To download your admit card, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
How To Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023?
The SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 will be available for download from the official website of SSC. Follow the step-by-step guide below to download your admit card:
- Visit the official website of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the “Admit Card” or “Download Admit Card” section on the homepage.
- Select the region and click on the link and you will be redirected to the admit card download page.
- Enter your login credentials, such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Verify the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Make sure to check all the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, photograph, exam date, time, and venue. In case of any discrepancies, immediately contact the SSC authorities for rectification.
Details Available On Admit Card SSC Stenographer 2023:
The Admit Card for SSC Stenographer 2023 contains essential details that candidates must carefully review. The following information is typically included:
Candidate’s Personal Information:
- Name: Your full name as provided during the application process.
- Roll Number: A unique identification number assigned to each candidate.
- Photograph: A recent passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
- Signature: Your digital or manual signature, as submitted during the application.
- Date and Time: The specific date and time of the SSC Stenographer 2023 examination.
- Venue: The complete address of the examination center where you are required to report.
- General Instructions: Guidelines and rules that candidates must adhere to during the examination.
- COVID-19 Guidelines: Specific instructions related to health and safety measures due to the ongoing pandemic.
- Valid Photo ID: Details of the accepted identification documents that you must carry to the examination center.
- Admit Card: A reminder to bring a printout of the SSC Stenographer 2023 Admit Card.
- Helpline Numbers: Contact details for any queries or assistance related to the examination.
- Email Address: An email contact for additional support.
Candidates are advised to thoroughly check all the details on the Admit Card and ensure the information is accurate. In case of discrepancies or any issues, it is recommended to contact the designated authorities promptly. Failure to carry the Admit Card and necessary identification documents may lead to disqualification from the examination. Candidates should also follow the provided instructions to maintain a smooth and organized conduct of the examination.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2023:
To prepare effectively for the SSC Stenographer Exam 2023, candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern. Here is an overview of the exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam will consist of three sections: General Intelligence and reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language and comprehension.
- The total number of questions will be 200, with each question carrying 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Documents To Carry For SSC Stenographer Exam 2023:
On the day of the examination, candidates must carry certain documents to the exam center. These include:
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023: It is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the admit card.
- Valid Photo ID Proof: Carry a government-issued photo ID proof such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, or passport.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Carry a few recent passport-sized photographs for verification purposes.
- Any other document as specified in the admit card instructions
Candidates must carry the original as well as photocopies of the mandatory documents. Failure to produce the necessary documents may result in disqualification from the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Admit Card SSC Stenographer 2023:
When will the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 be available for download?
The SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 will be available for download from 8th October 2023.
How can I check my application status for the SSC Stenographer Exam 2023?
To check your application status, visit the official regional website of SSC and enter your details as required.
Is it necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center?
Yes, it is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 to the exam center.
Are there any negative marks for incorrect answers in the exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking in the SSC Stenographer Exam 2023, with 0.25 marks deducted for each incorrect answer.
What documents do I need to carry along with the admit card to the exam center?
You need to carry a valid photo ID proof and recent passport-sized photographs along with the admit card to the exam center.
Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been released?
No, the exam center cannot be changed once the admit card has been released. Candidates must appear at the designated exam center mentioned on their admit card.
The SSC Stenographer Exam 2023 is a highly competitive exam that attracts a large number of applicants. To ensure a smooth exam experience, it’s crucial to download your SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 and carry it to the exam center along with the required documents. Stay updated with the latest information and make sure to prepare well for the exam. Good luck!