SSC MTS Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced recruitment notification 2023 for the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) examination on its official website. This exam is carried out for the purpose of employing General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial personnel in several Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices in a variety of States/Union Territories. Job titles like Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, and Mali are some of the roles included in this recruitment.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has made public the notification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023, announcing a total of approximately 1198 openings for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) roles, and 360 positions for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN. Prospective contenders are invited to apply for these roles in several ministries and departments of the Indian government. The online application submission window will be open from 30th June 2023 to 21st July 2023. The selection of the candidates for SSC MTS is based on Computer Based Examination. Those who meet the basic eligibility criteria of the 10th class are eligible to participate in the exam. Candidates must try the SSC MTS Mock tests for comprehensive preparation. It is also suggested to refer to SSC MTS Previous year papers during preparation.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Name of the Organization.||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post.||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff.|
|Total Vacancies.||MTS – 1198 (approximately) and Halvadar in CBIC & CBN – 360|
|Notification Release Date.||30th June 2023.|
|Online Applications Starting Date||30th June 2023.|
|Last Date of Online Applications.||21st July 2023.|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date.||22nd July 2023.|
|Last Date for generation of offline Challan.||23rd July 2023.|
|Last Date for payment through Challan.||24th July 2023.|
|Date of Windows for Application Form Correction and Online Payment of Correction Charges.||26th July 2023 to 28th July 2023.|
|Application Fee.||Rs. 100/-.|
|Schedule for Computer-Based Examination.||September 2023.|
SSC MTS Recrutiment 2023 Application Process Online?
For the SSC MTS Registration 2023, candidates have to go through the One Time Registration (OTR) procedure on the official website of SSC. During this process, personal information like name, email ID, etc. is sought. Upon submission, a unique Registration No./User ID and password will be generated. After successful login, applicants can continue with the SSC MTS Online Application Form 2023. The following are the steps to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 exam online.
- The applicant needs to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- From there, press the ‘Register Now’ button and fill in the General Details including full name, parents’ name, address, contact no., and email address.
- Then, Submit and a confirmation mail containing the login ID and password will be sent to the given email address.
- After the registration is complete, candidates have to log into the SSC portal using their Login ID and Password to move forward.
- The next step of the application involves uploading a recent passport-size photograph and signature in the requested format (mentioned below).
- Then, they have to put in their educational qualifications, choose their preferred examination center, and language, and click on the submit button.
- The last step of the process requires them to make the payment for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam Application Fees.
- They can pay online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, NEFT, or use the E-Challan for the offline mode of payment.
- The candidates must click the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button to successfully submit the online application form for SSC MTS.
- As a final step, it is recommended to take a printout of the SSC MTS Application Form and save the PDF file for future use.
Necessary Documents To Apply For SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
The documents which are necessary for the SSC MTS Application 2023 are mentioned below, and their format and size have also been specified.
- You should click the photograph against a white or pale background and it must have a size of more than 20 kb and less than 50 kb, with a resolution of 100120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in either black or blue ink on a white sheet, and the scanned copy should be in jpg format with a size of more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb, with a resolution of 4060 pixels in width and height.
Important Points To Remember – SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
- The SSC MTS 2023 Online Application began on the 30th of June, 2023.
- Applicants should be certain that the information they enter is valid and up-to-date.
- A few things should be kept in mind while filling out the SSC MTS Online Application form.
- You must complete this form in an online fashion and check the eligibility criteria beforehand.
- After the form is completed, a printout must be taken for future reference.
- Candidates should be mindful when filling out the exam centers option in the application form, as it should be based on their own convenience.
- For questions and queries concerning the SSC MTS Apply Online process, applicants can contact the regional office of the SSC by email.
SSC MTS Salary Details – SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
What is the pay for SSC MTS? This is a very attractive salary package that draws many applicants. According to the 7th Pay Commission, the basic wage for SSC MTS is Rs. 18,000 each month with the gross compensation calculated to be between Rs. 18,000 and Rs. 22,000 a month, depending on the location of work and other factors. The MTS staff members receive various allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), and Transport Allowance (TA) in addition to the basic pay.
The city’s cost of living is used to compute the DA, and it is revised biannually. The HRA is based on the city of work and goes from 24% to 27% of the basic pay. The TA is provided to cover any transport costs going to and from the job. Furthermore, SSC MTS employees are provided benefits such as medical care, retirement benefits, and leave encashment, making the job a desired and profitable government position in India.
SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus For Computer-Based Examination (Paper I) – SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
- One’s numerical and mathematical proficiency will test by questions concerning Integers, LCM and HCF, Decimals, Fractions, Arithmetic Operations, BODMAS, Ratios, Interest, Profit and Loss, Areas, Lines and Angles, Graphs, Roots, etc.
- Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving will cover Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding, Analogy, Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning, Age Calculations, Calendars, Clocks, etc.
- General Awareness will encompass Social Studies, Science, and Environmental studies up to the 10th Standard.
- The English Language and Comprehension part of the exam will focus on the basics of English, such as vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and comprehension, with a simple paragraph given and questions asked based on it.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) examination in 2023 to recruit candidates for various non-technical Group ‘C’ positions in the Government of India. Applicants who passed the 10th standard or its equivalent were eligible to apply. The selection process involved two stages – Paper 1, an online exam with objective questions, and Paper 2, a descriptive test. Successful candidates were appointed to desired posts based on exam performance and preferences provided during the application process.