UPSC CSE Exam 2023: UPSC Means Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC Exam is also known as the UPSC IAS Exam 2023 and UPSC CSE 2023. If any candidates selected through this exam will be posted at various government departments like IAS, IPS, etc., The Union Public Service Commission online application process will be closed on 21st February 2023 at 6:00 PM. The Application form for UPSC CSE is available on upsc.gov.in. There are 1105 vacancies in the UPSC recruitment process. This UPSC CSE exam 2023 will conduct on May 28, 2023, at various Centers across the Country.
UPSC CSE Application 2023 Notification Details:
- The Union Public Service Commission released the notification for UPSC CSE Application 2023 on 1st February 2023.
- According to this notification, there are thousand hundred five Vacancies in UPSC CSE 2023. The mode of application for UPSC CSE 2023 is Online.
- The Starting Date of the UPSC online Application form is 1st February 2023 and the Closing Date of the UPSC Online Application Form is 21st February 2023.
- The Selection Process for UPSC CSE 2023 will be there in three stages. The first one is UPSC CSE Prelims 2023, the Second one is UPSC CSE Mains 2023 and the last one is UPSC CSE Interview 2023.
- The official website of the Union Public Service Commission is @upsc.gov.in.
How To Apply For UPSC CSE Exam 2023?
The Online Application Process for UPSC CSE exam 2023 will be closed on 21st February 2023 at 6:00 PM. The following are the steps to fill out the application online.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of UPSC. ie., https://upsc.gov.in/
- The home page will appear click on One Time Registration ( OTR ) for Examination.
- The Union Public Service Commission page will open, here you have to click on the New Registration button.
- Then Applicant can submit his / her following details
- The Applicant should enter the Name and Verify the Name
- Enter Full Name, if any.
- Enter Gender and Verify Gender.
- The Applicant should enter the Date of Birth and Verify the Date of Birth.
- Enter Father’s Name & Verify Father’s Name.
- Enter Mother’s Name & Verify Mother’s Name.
- The Applicant should enter Minority Status.
- The candidate must enter Valid Mobile Number to use as a login ID.
- The Applicant should enter an alternative Mobile Number, if any.
- The Applicant must enter a Valid Email ID to use as a login ID.
- The Applicant should enter Alternative Email ID, if any.
- The Applicant should enter the 10th class Board Examination Roll Number.
- The Applicant must enter Security Question 1 and Answer.
- The Applicant should enter Security Question 2 and Answer.
- Finally, The Applicant should enter the Captcha code and then click on the “submit” button. Then the account will be registered.
- After Registration, the applicant can log in to his / her account using the registered Email ID / Mobile Number as login ID through OTP or through Password.
- The Applicant should enter login ID as Email ID / Mobile Number then Six Numeric digits OTP will be sent to the registered Email ID / Mobile Number, the applicant should enter that OTP and log in.
- Through Password, Applicant should enter login ID as One Time Registration ID ( OTR ID ) and enter the password.
- The Applicant should Verify his / her details which he/ she gave during the one-time registration.
- After login, the Applicant should fill out the Application form.
- After filling out the application, the applicant must upload the required Documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form and download the confirmation page.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For UPSC CSE Exam 2023:
The following are the Eligibilities to Apply for UPSC CSE Application 2023.
- Every Applicant must fill out the UPSC CSE Online Application form, it is Mandatory.
- The Applicant should be a Graduate from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions.
- The Age limit for General Categories Minimum is 21 Years and Maximum is 32 Years
- The Age limit for OBC Categories Minimum is 21 Years and Maximum is 35 Years
- The Age limit for SC / ST Categories Minimum is 21 Years and Maximum is 37 Years
- For IAS, IPS, and IFS – The Applicant must be a Citizen of India
Application Fee Details For UPSC CSE Exam 2023:
The Candidates are mandatory to pay the fee of One Hundred Rupees for Application. There is no Fee for Female / SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates.
Important Dates for UPSC CSE Application Form 2023:
The following are the Important Dates for UPSC CSE Application form 2023. The Candidates can check here UPSC CSE 2023 Notification Date, Application Date, and Exam Date.
- UPSC CSE Notification Date —– 1st February 2023
- UPSC CSE Online Application Starting Date —– 1st February 2023
- UPSC CSE Online Application Closing Date —– 21st February 2023
- UPSC CSE Application Correction Window —– 22nd February 2023 to 28th February 2023
- UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date 2023 —– 28th May 2023
- UPSC CSE Prelims Result Date 2023 —– to be announced
- UPSC CSE Mains Exam Date 2023 —– 15th September 2023
UPSC CSE Exam 2023 Number Of Attempts Details:
The Applicants can attempt the UPSC IAS Exam Six Times. However, the Applicants who belong to SC / ST Category can attempt the test unlimited times. The OBC category Applicants can attempt 9 times.
Selection Process Details About UPSC CSE Exam 2023:
The Selection Process of the Union Public Service Commission, The Civil Service Examination 2023 will be there in three stages. The following is the selection Process details.
UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023:
The UPSC CSE Preliminary Examination will conduct for the Candidates who applied for the Online Exam.
UPSC CSE Mains Exam 2023:
Those Candidates who are selected in the Prelims Exam will be called for the CSE Mains Examination for the selection of candidates for the various Services and Posts
UPSC CSE Interview 2023:
The UPSC CSE Interview is the last round for the selection to test the Candidate’s critical thinking.