CISF Recruitment 2023: CISF Means Central Industrial Security Force. The Central Industrial Security Force came into existence in 1969 to provide Integrated Security cover to Certain Sensitive Public Sector undertakings with a Strength of only three battalions. The Force has grown into a premier multi-skilled organization with a present strength of 1,71,635 personnel. The CISF at present provides Security cover 353 establishments throughout the length and breadth of the Country. The CISF also has its own Fire Wing which provides services to 104 of the above establishments.
The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2023, has released notification for 540 Assistant SI & Head Constable Posts. The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2023 notification was released on 8th September 2022. The application form for CISF Recruitment 2023 is available at the official website www.cisfrectt.in.
How To Download CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023?
The candidates can download their CISF Admit card 2023 which has been released officially on 24th March 2023. All the candidates must have to carry a hard copy of their CISF Admit card at the exam center. If a candidate does not have the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to the exam hall. To download admit card, follow the below steps.
- visit the official website of CISF.
- On the home page, click on the CISF Tradesman posts link.
- A new login page will appear, here enter your “Registration Number”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can access the CISF recruitment portal.
- You have to check and download the admit card and also you can take the printout of the same.
CISF Recruitment 2023, 540 Assistant SI & Head Constable Posts Apply Online:
The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2023, has released notification for 540 Assistant SI & Head Constable Posts on a temporary basis. The CISF Recruitment 2023 is inviting online application forms from Male and Female Indian Citizens to fill 418 Head Constable Posts and 122 Assistant SI Posts. The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2023 to apply online on the official website www.cisfrectt.in. The application form process started on 26th September 2022 and closed on 25th October 2022. Once the online registration process is completed, the CISF authority will shortlist the valid application and call the eligible applicant for the selection procedures. The complete details about CISF Recruitment 2023 or CISF Notification 2023 are given below.
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Post||Assistant SI & Head Constable|
|Type of the Employment||Temporary Post|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Qualification||10 + 2 Pass|
|Application Dates||26th September 2022 to 25th October 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100 /-|
|Process of Recruitment||PST, DV, Written Exam, Skill Test & Medical Test|
|PST & DV Dates||30 January 2023 to 18th February 2023|
How To Apply For CISF Recruitment 2023?
The application forms for CISF Recruitment 2023 Assistant SI & Head Constable are to be submitted online only. The official website of CISF Recruitment 2023 is www.cisfrectt.in. The Applicants should submit the application form through the official website only. The application process will be in 2 stages. The first process is One Time Registration and Second One is filling out the Online Application form. The following are the steps for how to apply for CISF Recruitment 2023.
- The Candidates should visit the official website of CISF is www.cisfrectt.in
- Click on the Recruitment of Asst. Sub Inspector (Exe) through LDCE for the Year 2022.
- The pdf file will open and read the notification, eligibility conditions, and other information.
- After reading the pdf file, come back to the home page and click on the Login Button.
- The Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs page will open click on the New Registration.
- Enter the Basic Details & Contact Details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc … and enter the Captcha code and submit.
- Registration number & Password will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Now Come back to the Home Page and click on the login then go to the ASI Steno And HC Min 2022 option.
- After clicking on that Option you have to enter your Register Number, Password, and Captcha.
- Then the application form will open and enter all the requested details.
- Upload your recent photo, Scanned copies of required documents, and signature.
- Lastly, Make the fee payment and submit the application form.
- Finally, you may click on the print application option and take the printout of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria For CISF Recruitment 2023:
The following are the eligibility criteria for CISF Recruitment 2023, 540 Assistant SI & Head Constable Posts.
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- The candidate age group is between 18 years to 25 years.
- The candidate should pass the intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination from a recognized Board or University.
Important Dates Of CISF Recruitment 2023:
The following are the Important Dates of the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2023 Process.
|Notification Release Date||8th September 2022|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||26th September 2022|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||25th October 2022|
|Date of Admit Card for PST & DV||16th January 2023 onwards|
|Dates of Physical Exam & Documentation||30th January 2023 to 18th February 2023|
|Date of Releasing Admit Card for Written Exam||24th March 2023|
|Date of Written Examination||5th April 2023 onwards|
Exam Pattern Details About CISF Recruitment 2023:
The candidates who qualify in PST & Documentation will be eligible for the Written exam. The written exam pattern of CISF Recruitment 2023 is mentioned below.
- The written examination will consist of one object-type paper containing 100 questions for 100 marks.
- All the questions are multiple-choice type
- The written exam will be conducted in English & Hindi language
- There are no Negative marks for wrong answers
- The qualifying marks for written exam are 35 % for UP / EWS / Ex-s and 33 % for SC / ST / OBC
|Part||Subject||No. Of Questions||Max. Maks||Duration|
|Part – A||General Intelligence||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Part – B||General Knowledge||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Part – C||Arithmetic||25 Questions||25 Marks||120 Minutes|
|Part – D||General English or Hindi||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Total||100 Question||100 Marks||02 Hours|
The CISF Security umbrella includes India’s most critical infrastructure facilities like nuclear installations, space establishment, Airports, Seaports, Power Plans, etc. In addition, the CISF also protects important government buildings, iconic heritage monuments, and the Delhi Metro. The CISF also has a specialized VIP Security vertical providing round-the-clock security to important protectees.