ePunjab Staff Login: It is a web portal or software designed and developed to be implemented in all the schools in the State of Punjab. Regardless of the school management, the implementation manages information related to students, information about teachers working in those schools, details about the school infrastructure, attendance details of both students and teachers, grievances, books required and books given, etc. Concerned authorities of all the schools of Punjab State update the information on the website monthly. They also develop a mobile application to make the usage of ePunjab schools easier and time-saving for the users who have access to it.
ePunjab Staff Login: How To?
There are different categories of users for this website, and each category has separate user login sections. Any category of users has to register on the website and create their username and Password. Now let us see the login procedure for the school staff:
- Open the official website of the ePunjab school-Management Information System with the URL- https://ePunjabschool.gov.in.
- Then it will display the home page of the ePunjab Website.
- There on the top of the website you can see some options on the top of the webpage. Among them, you have to find the “Login” option and click on it.
- Then it will display a drop-down list of types of login options available.
- There you have to find “Staff Login” and click on it. Then it will display the login section of the Staff.
- Firstly it will ask you to enter your staff login “Username”.
- Then you have to enter your “Date of Birth”, which you have specified in the registration process of the Staff account.
- Then enter the “Password”.
- After entering all the details, click the “GO” button.
- This will take you to your staff account on the website and let you access the services there.
How To Reset Your ePunjab Staff Login Password?
- Open the official website of ePunjab Schools- https://ePunjabschool.gov.in on the browser available on your computer.
- Here it will display the homepage of the ePunjab School website.
- Now click on the “Login” option available at the top of the webpage.
- Then it will display all the logins available in a drop-down list.
- Select the ‘Staff Login’ option from the list.
- Then it will display the login section of “Staff Login”.
- If you forget the “Password” to your account, click the “Forgot Password ???” option in the login section.
- There it will ask you to enter your “Staff Id” first. Then you have to enter your Registered Mobile number.
- Finally, enter the system-generated security code in the given space and click “Send SMS”. This will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Now use the OTP received to log in to the website and reset your password to a new password for your account.
ePunjab School/Office Login:
- Open the official website of ePunjab Schools with the URL- https://ePunjabschool.gov.in
- Then you can see the homepage of the ePunjab Schools.
- On the top of the webpage, some options can be viewed.
- There you have to click on the Login option.
- A list of options will drop down, and select “School/Office Login”.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Username and Password.
- Then enter the system-generated security code and click on “Login”
- Then it will take you to your school or office login.
- After that, you can access the service available for your category of users on the ePunjab Schools web portal.
How To Log Into ePunjab Mid-Day Meal Account?
The Mid-Day Meal Login can also be called MDM Administrator Login. This login will allow you to access the information related to Mid-Day Meals like the number of students registered, the number of students using the Mid-Day Meal, the Number of schools implementing the mid-day meal concept in their schools, etc., so now let us see the procedure to log in to the ePunjab Portal for Mid-Day Meal:
- Open the web portal on your computer’s browser with the link https://ePunjabschool.gov.in.
- Now find the option “Login” and click on it.
- It will display the list of login options available.
- Click on the ”Mid-Day Meal” Login among them.
- Then a login section will be displayed. Here it will ask you to enter your “Username” and “Password” of your account.
- Enter them, enter the system-generated security code in the given space, and click “Administrator Login”.
- Then you will be taken into your account and allowed to access the services available on the ePunjab mid-day meal section.
- It also displays the daily Mid-Day Meal reports below the login section.
ePunjab Login Option Available:
- School/Office Login
- Pre Board Login
- Staff Login
- Vocational Login
- Mid-Day Meal Login
- PSEB Login
- Finance Login
- BM/DM Login
- Nodal Login
- Teaching Practise Login
How To Download And Install ePunjab Mobile Application?
- Open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Search for the “ePunjabSchool” application in the play store.
- Now download and install the mobile application.
- Then register on the application using the credentials to log in to the website.
- Then to link your mobile number to the application, enter your mobile number. Then you will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP, and this will validate your mobile number and allow you to get the notification of every event or activity of the ePunjab Schools Portal.
- It also allows you to access all the information or reports on the mobile application.
ePunjab Staff Login – https://epunjabschool.gov.in/:
At this point, it is important to understand that the information on the website is not available to the public. It is available to the school authorities only. ePunjab is a web-based web portal, or software developed and implemented by the Punjab government to be implemented in all the government schools in the state. This web-based, web-enabled system will facilitate the management of the information related to all aspects of the school or office and help the schools develop and implement new curriculums and teaching materials. You can also use it to manage information related to your children. ePunjab provides you with all the necessary tools to manage your classes, manage your school successfully and make it efficient.