HSC Result 2023 Maharashtra Board: SSC(10th class) and HSC(12th class) results will be released in Maharashtra. They are expected to be released next week, but the official notification or announcement is not yet released. The official website to check the results of SSC and HSC is https://www.mahahsscboard.in. The students must enter their hall ticket or roll number to get their results. All the students of the 35 districts will come under the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education. It covers all the Government schools and all the affiliated private schools of the state of Maharashtra.
HSC Result 2023 Maharashtra Board:
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education conducts the SSC and HSC exams in Maharashtra. Maharashtra has almost 7000 Higher Secondary Schools and almost 21000 SSC Schools. This year the number of students registered for SSC or the 10th class exam is 15,77,256. Among them, 8,44116 are boys, and 7,33,067 are boys. The number of students registered for the HSC exam is 14 lakhs. These exams were conducted in 5,033 government-chosen exam centres. The SSC exams were held from March 2nd to March 25th. The Subject included in the SSC Exams is Social, Science, Maths, Second Language, First Language, and Third Language. Each exam will be conducted in two parts.
Websites To Check SSC/HSC Maharashtra Results 2023:
Procedure To View Maharashtra Board SSC/HSC Exam 2023 Result:
- Open any of the websites mentioned above. For example, open https://mahahsscboard.in
- Then it will display the home page of the website.
- Then you have to find the link for the HSC result and click on it.
- A small window will display where it will ask you to enter your “Enter Seat No.” and “Mother’s First Name” and click on “View Result”.
- Then it will display your marks list. There you can click on “Download” to download the marks list and Click on “Print” to print the marks list.
Contents Of Markslist Displayed On Results Portal:
The students can view the following details on the marks list on the website.
- Name of the Student
- Roll number
- Subject code
- Names of the subject and marks scored in the exam of that subject.
- Total Marks Scored
- Finally, it will display the status of your performance that is Result- “Pass or Fail”.
How To Verify SSC/HSC Marksheet?
To verify your mark sheet, you must log in to the website of MSBSHE(Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education). To log in to the website, you have to register on the website first. Now let us see the procedure to login and verify the mark sheet on the MSBSHE website:
- Open the website https://boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then Login to the website from the Login section.
- Firstly you have to enter your username and password. Then enter the security code generated by the system.
- Then click on the “Sign In” button.
- Then you will be taken into your profile on the website. There you can see two options. They are “Verify SSC/10th Mark Sheet” and “Verify HSC/12th Mark Sheet”.
- Click the “Verify SSC/10th Mark Sheet” to verify your 10th class marks sheet. After entering your SSC exam roll number and other details, click submit. The system will verify the details and display your mark sheet. There at the bottom, you can find the Download option. Click on it. Download the mark sheet to your PC.
- To verify the 12th class marks sheet, click the “Verify HSC/12th Mark Sheet” option. After entering your HSC exam roll number and other details, submit the information and the system will verify it and display the mark sheet. You can find the Download option at the bottom of the webpage. To download the mark sheet, you have to click on the Download option.
Registration Process of MSBSHE website:
- Open the Official website of MSBSHE with the URL- https://boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in on your system’s browser.
- Then you have to click on the “Create New Account” option. You can find this option at the bottom of the login section on the webpage.
- Then it will display a registration form and ask you to enter all the details displayed there.
- Firstly it will ask you to enter your “Name” according to your certificates.
- The system prompts you to select your category as “Individual or Institute or Others”.
- You must select the certificate you are registering, such as “SSC or HSC or SSC and HSC”.
- After that, the system will ask you to enter your working contact number and email id, which will be used as your username.
- Now you have to create a password and re-enter it to confirm it.
- Finally, you have to enter the verification code from the given image.
- Select the checkbox for “I agree to the terms and conditions”.
- After completing all the details, click on the “Register” option.
- Then an account will be registered after verification of all your details.
- Now you can enter into your account and utilize the service of verifying your mark sheet.
SSC Result 2023 Maharashtra Board – https://www.mahahsscboard.in:
Every 10th and 12th standard student and their parents eagerly await their results as they will decide on their future studies. This is the stage where the students must choose the subject for entering a particular career path. The students can pursue the course of their choice to get their dream job or to get into their favourite occupation. A good score in SSC and HSC will allow you to get a seat in a good college.