IGRS Telangana EC Search: IGRS Telangana stands for “Integrated Grievance Redressal System.” It is a web-based platform introduced by the government of Telangana to provide citizens with a single platform to file complaints and grievances related to different government departments and agencies.
IGRS Telangana, the official website of the Telangana Government’s Registration and Stamps Department, enables residents to conveniently access services like Property Registration, Marriage Registration, Firm Registration, and more.
This article will discuss the IGRS Registration and login Process, Market Value Search, Encumbrance Certificate (EC) search, how to know SRO, and other information.
IGRS Telangana Registration & Login Details:
The Citizens of Telangana can easily apply for property registration, marriage registration, firm Registration, etc., Using IGRS Telangana, Registration & Stamps Department Portal. The following are the steps to register in IGRS Portal.
- The Citizen should visit the official website of the Registration & Stamps Department, Telangana, https://registration.telangana.gov.in.
- The home screen will appear; go to the “Login” option and click on it.
- Select the user type as “Citizen” from the drop-down menu.
- You must click the “New User? Register” link for registration.
- A registration form will open. Here enter the necessary details like “Name,” “Gender,” “Date of Birth,” “Mobile Number,” and “Email ID.”
- And also, you have to create a “Password” and “Confirm Password,” enter the “Captcha Code,” and then click on the “Register” button.
- After Registration, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. You have to enter the OTP for the verification process.
- Once the verification is done, you must upload scanned copies of the necessary documents and make the essential stamp duty & registration fee payment.
- In the process, the next step is to book the slot timings to visit the SRO, Sub-Register office.
- The officer from the sub-register office will verify your documents, and an e-KYC will be conducted to verify the data. Also, the paid e-Challan will be confirmed.
- After successful verification, the Sub-Register will upload all the authorized documents of the applicant on the portal. In addition, the applicant can access these documents at their convenience.
IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Search:
An Encumbrance Certificate proves the Property is free from all financial obligations, liabilities, and outstanding loans. It is a very important and necessary document at the time of the sale or purchase of a particular property. The following are the steps to learn how to search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) online using the IGRS Telangana portal.
- Open the Registration and Stamp Department, Telangana Portal.
- Click on the “Encumbrance Search (EC)” under “Online Services” on the home page.
- The guidelines for the encumbrance search will open on the next page. You must read the instructions carefully and click the “Submit” button.
- After that, the Search for Encumbrance page will open; you can search “By Document Number” or “By Property here.”
- If you choose “By Document Number,” you must enter the first few letters of your SRO’s name and the respective year of the Registration and then press the “Submit” option.
- Or if you can “By Property,” you must enter the flat number, house number, district name, and SRO details and then click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, your Encumbrance Certificate will appear on the screen.
IGRS Telangana Market Value Search:
Market Value tells about the value of the Property in a particular area. For example, follow the steps below to find the property’s market value online using IGRS Telangana Portal.
- Visit the Registration and Stampe Department, Telangana Portal.
- Select “Market Value Search” under “Online Services,” available on the main screen.
- The market Value Search (Unit Rates) page will open; here, you can search the market value by “Land Value” or “Apratment Value.”
- Now, you have to choose “District,” “Mandal,” and “Village” from the drop-down list and then click on the “Submit” option.
- After submitting the page, you will get locality-wise unit rates. It contains the following details.
- Ward-Block Number
- Land Value or Apartment Value (Rs. per sq. yard/ sq. feet)
- Effective Date
- Door Number Wise Details – Rates
- Now, you can press the “Go” button under the “Door Number-wise Details – Rates” column then you will get the list of specified locality details will appear.
- You have to check the necessary information and details from the list.
How To Know SRO On IRGS Telangana Portal:
The following are the steps to learn about SRO using IGRS Telangana Portal.
- First, open the official website of “The Registration & Stamps Department, Government of Telangana.”
- Go to the “Browse” section and press the “Property Registration” option on the home page.
- The property Registration page will open; click the “Know your SRO/Village” link here.
- You will get two options on the Know Your SRO page. They are “Know Your Jurisdiction SRO” and “Village Directory.”
- You have to choose any one option. For example, if you can select “Know Your Jurisdiction SRO,” you will be redirected to the “Sub-Registrar Office,” here you have to choose “District,” “Mandal,” and “Village” and then press the “Submit” button to know your SRO.
- Or if you can select “Village Directory,” the list of Districts will be open on the next page.
- If you click on your “District,” then the list of “Mandal” will open. So you have to choose your “Mandal” and click on it.
- Then the list of “Villages” will open; here, you can find your SRO details
FAQs On IGRS Telangana:
What is the official website of the Registration & Stamps Department of Telangana?
What are the facilities on IGRS Portal?
The following are the services available in IGRS Portal.
- Market Value Search
- Certified Copy
- Slot booking for citizens
- Encumbrance Search (EC)
- Builder Registration Module
- Property Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Firm Registration
- Stamp Vendors/Notaries/Franking Machine
- Prohibited Property
- Society Registration
- Registered Chit Fund Information.
The IGRS Telangana portal provides residents with a single window system for Property Registration and stamp duty payments, and the citizens do not need to visit several government offices. Due to this, citizens can save time and reduce manual work. Using the IGRS Telangana portal, citizens can also track the status of the property registration applications, view and download registered documents, etc.