YSR Aarogyasri Login: YSR Aarogyasri is a Health Insurance Scheme established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in 2007. It was introduced by Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy Garu, who served as the state’s chief minister then. The AP government is implementing the state-sponsored Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme to provide BPL families with universal health coverage, whether in terms of financial security or access to efficient health care or medical services.
This article will discuss YSR Aarogyasri Online Login details, card application online, card download, status check, and other information.
YSR Aarogyasri Login Overview:
|Scheme Name||Dr. YSR Aarogyssri Health Insurance Scheme|
|Name of the Government||Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Starting||2007|
|Launched By||Dr. YS Rajashekar Reddy Garu|
(CM of Andhra Pradesh )
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||Provide cashless healthcare treatment to BPL families in Andhra Pradesh|
|Financial Coverage||Upto 5lakhs for each family per year|
How To Login YSR Aarogyasri Portal?
The following are the steps to login YSR Aarogyasri Portal:
- Visit the official website of Dr. YSR Aarogyari.
- Go to the “Sign In” section on the right side of the home page and press on it.
- Then the new page (Sign In Page) will display on your screen.
- Enter your “User Name,” “Password,” and “Captcha,” and then press the “Login” button.
- You may contact Seva Kendra’s Toll-free number if you want to know about your login credentials.
- In this way, you can log in to the YSR Aarogyssri portal.
Online Apply Procedure For YSR Aarogyasri Card:
If AP citizens want to apply for YSR Aarogyssri Card, follow the below steps.
- The applicant should open the YSR Aarogyasri Portal.
- Complete the Sign in Process.
- If you want your username and password, you may contact “Seva Kendra Toll-free number 104,” You can obtain your username and password.
- After signing in, select your “Category” from the drop-down list and click the “Register” option.
- After that, choose your Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar Enrollment Number and then select Retrieve details.
- Now, the application form will display on your screen, fill in all the necessary details and cl, click the “Save” button, add attachments, and upload the required documents.
- If you want more family numbers, press “Add Beneficiary.” And scan your family members’ Aadhaar cards and click the “Save” icon.
- Once you have completed the application form, click the “Submit” button. After that, the application form needs to be printed.
- After submitting the application form, you will get your health card enrollment id to your registered mobile number. In addition, you must sign and scan the application form for future reference.
- Now, log in again to the official website, then upload the signed application form by selecting the attachment option.
- After that, when you click “Submit Application,” you will get a message that “Your Application was successfully submitted with your STO/APO code.
- Finally, you must submit the printed, signed application form to the concerned STO/APO office.
Offline Application Procedure For YSR Aarogyasri Card:
First, you must download the application form from YSR Navasakama Portal for the offline application procedure. After that, you must submit that application form to the concerned department. Then, you must follow the steps below to apply for YSR Aarogyasri Card offline method.
- Open the official website of YSR Navasakam.
- On the home page, click “Downloads” on the navigation bar and click the “YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma Download” icon.
- Now, the application form will open; click the “Down Arrow” symbol here. Then the document will be downloaded to your system. Or you can click on the “Printer” symbol and take the application form’s printout. Then, taking the application form, you must fill in all the necessary details and attach the required documents.
- You must submit this application form to the authorities of the YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme.
- In this way, you can submit the YSR Aarogyasri application form.
YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Download Process:
The following are the steps to download the YSR Aarogyasri Card.
- First, go to YSR Aarogyasri’s official website.
- You must choose the “Scheme” option from the navigation bar and click the “EHS” option.
- Scroll down the page to see the “Download” option opposite the “Get Your Health Card” press.
- A new screen will appear; enter your “User ID” and click the “Go” button.
- Once you have connected that option, you have to fill necessary details on the next page.
- Afterward, you can easily download and save the Aaarogyasri Health Card into your system.
YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status Check:
- The applicant must open the YSR Aarogyasri Portal.
- Press the “Scheme” section on the main screen and choose the “EHS” option
- On the next page, you have to go to “Patient Services” under the “Citizen” section on the left side of the page.
- You must click the “Health Card Status” option in the Patient Services section.
- The Health Card Status page will open; you can search by “Employee ID” or “Pensioner ID.”
- You have to choose either any one option and click the” button.
- Then the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status details appear on the computer screen.
YSR Aarogyasri Hospital List Details:
Suppose AP citizens can easily check the Hospitals under YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme using the YSR Aarogyasri portal. You can follow the below steps to learn about Hospitals that come under YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme.
- Visit the YSR Aarogyasri Portal.
- Select the “Dr. YSR Aarogyasri” option on the home screen under the “Network Hospitals” section.
- The Aarogyasri State Empanelled Hospital page will open; select your State, District, Mandal, and “Speciality Name” from the drop-down menu.
- Then you will get the Hospitals listed under the YSR AarogyaSri Health Insurance scheme.
The main aim of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance is to provide Universal Health Coverage to BPL families. Through a network of service providers from the government and private sectors, the scheme offers end-to-end cashless services for identified diseases under secondary and tertiary care. It is a unique PPL model in Health Insurance, tailor-made to the health needs of poor patients.