Mahavitaran Bill Payment: Using Mahavitaran, the public can pay their bill online by visiting the official website of Mahavitaran – MSEDCL. Customers need to either log in using their login credentials and view their bills before making the payment or directly pay their bills without going through the hassle of logging into the portal.
The Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) is an electricity-controlled body functioning within Maharashtra, India. It was established on June 20, 1960, as per Section 5 of the Electricity Supply Act of 1948. It was India’s second biggest electricity-producing agency in the year 1948, following the advent of the National Thermal Power Corporation.
The Government of Maharashtra governs Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co Ltd (MSEDCL) and has been allocated the job of generating, transmitting, and distributing electricity in different states of Maharashtra. As a customer of MSEDCL, you can pay your electricity bills by using online and offline facilities.
How To Pay Mahavitaran Bill Payment Using MSEDCL Portal?
You must provide details such as customer reference number, sub-division, and power bill number. You will then have to choose a mode of payment that you feel is suitable for you and then proceed to make the bill payment.
Below are the few simple steps you will have to keep in mind to pay your Mahavitaran – MSEDCL power bill online:
- Go to the official website of Mahavitaran – MSEDC i.e., https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getHome
- You can pay your power bill by logging in by checking on ‘Login’ or checking on ‘View/Pay Bill’ to make the payment directly.
- To log in to your portal, you must provide your login name and password and enter the captcha.
- Once you have logged in, you can view the bill and proceed to make the payment using any of the different payment methods available online including debit, credit card, net banking, UPI, or e-wallets.
- Then enter the necessary details, following which you will receive a One-Time Password on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number and click on ‘Submit’ for further action.
- Once your payment has been completed. Download Mahavitaran Bill, i.e., e-receipt, for future reference.
View/Pay Mahavitaran Online Bill Payment From Mahavitaran:
You can directly pay your bill by clicking on ‘View/Pay Bill’ where you must enter the type of consumer, consumer number, BU, and the captcha.
The system will then show the billing amount, which you can pay.
Select the mode of payment of your choice and follow the instruction to complete the payment. Once the payment is made, note the e-receipt screenshot for future reference, it’s very much use full.
How To Check Mahavitaran Bill History And Pay Using Mahavitaran App?
You can also pay your power bills by downloading the Mahavitaran – MSEDCL app on your mobile phone and logging in using your login credentials. Once you have logged in, you can easily view your bill. Proceed to make the payment using a suitable mode.
You can pay your power bill through the mobile app by following the few steps given below:
- Download the Mahavitaran-MSEDCL app on your phone.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Once logged into the portal, click ‘View/Pay Bills’.
- You can view the billing amount, following which you can proceed to make the payment using any payment mode – debit card, credit card, UPI, net banking, or e-wallet.
- Enter the details, after which you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number on your mobile and click on ‘Submit’.
- Your payment will be completed as shown. You can save the e-receipt screenshot for future reference.
How To Pay MahaDiscom Power Using PhonePe?
There are different e-wallets, such as Paytm, Amazon Pay, PhonePe, google pay, etc. which you can use to pay your power bill through your mobile phone. You can view the bill, after which you can check and make the payment. Also, you can visit any of the e-wallet websites or open the selected e-wallet app on your phone.
You will then have to follow the below steps given:
- Open the PhonePe app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on ‘Electricity’ in the Recharge & Pay Bills section.
- Enter the state and board. In this case, you must choose Maharashtra and MSEDC Mahavitaran, respectively.
- Enter your consumer ID and a four-digit Subdivision code.
- Click on Confirm. You will be able to view your Mahavitaran billing amount.
- Proceed to complete the payment.
- Screenshot or Download your Mahavitaran Power Bill for future reference.
How To Pay Mahavitaran Power Bill At MahaDiscom Office? Offline Method:
You can visit the nearest subdivision electricity office to pay your electricity bill. Make sure you bring the bill to make the payment fast and hassle-free. You can choose different modes of payment to pay your power bill – credit card, debit card, UPI, e-wallets, cheque, demand draft, or by cash. You can keep the paid payment receipt for future reference.
Mahavitaran Complaint Customer Care:
In case of any query, you can get it resolved by getting in touch with a customer care executive in the following manner:
In case of any query regarding electricity bill payment, you can call Mahavitaran Support. Any of the numbers 1912, 1800-233-3435, 1800-102-3435, where a representative will contact you and help you with your query. You can also get your query resolved by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries related to the online electricity payment of your bill, you can always call the customer care numbers or mail the helpdesk at email@example.com.