Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana using PMMVY Login is a Maternity benefit program. If you are from India, you can apply to Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) using the Central Government’s official website i.e., pmmvy cas nic in. The Central Government of India offered it. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme is AMC was launched in 2017. Previously, it was known as the Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana. Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana Was launched in 2010 and was renamed PMMVY in 2017, and the Ministry of Women and Child Development implemented this scheme.
PMMVY in the AMC scheme is a conditional cash transfer scheme for pregnant and lactating women of 19 years or above for their first live Birth. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Scheme gives the Beneficiaries a cash incentive of 5000 rupees in three installments. The first 1000 rupees will be given to the Beneficiary on early pregnancy registration. The second installment of 2000 rupees will be given to the Beneficiary after Six Months of Pregnancy. Finally, the 3rd installment of 2000 rupees will be given to the Beneficiary after Child’s Birth.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Login Scheme is a Maternity Benefit Programme. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana ( PMMVY ) enables beneficiaries to receive the scheme benefits through direct benefit transfer ( DBT ) in furtherance of the objectives of encouraging improved health-seeking behavior among Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers ( PW & LW ).
How To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Online?
The following are the steps to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme in AMC.
- Go to the official website i.e., https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in/.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development page will appear.
- The beneficiary login option (PMMVY Login) is on the left side of the page. Click on it.
- It asks for registered customers’ email IDs and passwords.
- There will be one option under the Email ID and password. i.e., Registering a new user. Click on that option.
- Direct Beneficiary User Creation form will appear.
- You must enter the complete details like the Beneficiary’s name, mobile number, and email id.
- The Hint question will be there on the right side of page one. The Hint question mandatory requirements Hint question must be either alphabet or alphanumeric but cannot be a number alone
- You have to fill out the Hint question and Hint answer.
- Then, you have to create the password. The mandatory password requirements must be a minimum of 8 characters and a max of 14 characters long. And also, it must be a combination of numbers, letters, and special characters.
- After confirming your password, there will be one captcha; you must enter that code.
- Finally, click on the register button.
- You will receive an activation link. Click on that to activate the registration.
How To Download PMMVY Forms Online?
In the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Scheme, the Beneficiary must fill out three forms (Form 1 – A, Form 1 – B, and Form 1 – C). You must complete Form 1 – A at the time of registration and claim the first installment. Form 1- B must be completed at the 2nd installment, and Form 1 – C must be completed at the time of the 3rd installment. The following are the steps to download Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Forms online.
- Go to the official website https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in/
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development page will appear.
- Click on the Download PMMVY Forms option located under the Beneficiary login option on the left side of the page.
- After clicking, you can see three options, Form 1 A, Form 1 B, and Form 1C.
- To download the PDF version of the form, click on Form 1 A. You can find that file in your downloads.
- In the same way, you can download Form 1B and Form 1 C
Documents Required To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Forms:
Some documents are required to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Forms. If you are applying through online, it is advisable to have below mentioned documents, before logging into the portal using PMMVY Login.
- Aadhaar Card Of Beneficiary
- Identity Card of Beneficiary ( in case Aadhar Card is unavailable).
- Bank or Post Office Photo Passbook
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- MGNREGS Job Card
- Beneficiaries’ Husband’s Employee Photo Id card issued by the Government or any Public Sector Undertaking
- Any other photo identity card issued by State Government or Union Territory Administrations
- Certificate of identity with photograph issued by Gazetted officer on official letterhead
- Aadhaar Card of Husband
- Identity Card of Husband ( in case an Aadhar Card is unavailable).
- Aadhaar enrolment slip of Beneficiary ( in Case Aadhaar Card is not available )
- MCP Card
- Page of Passbook showing Name, Account Number, and Bank Name
Eligibility Criteria For Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana:
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Scheme.
- The Beneficiary must be female
- The Beneficiary must be Pregnant
- The Beneficiary must be an employee experiencing wage loss due to the Pregnancy.
- The age of the Beneficiary must be 19 years and above
- The Pradhan Mantri Matru Yojana Scheme is applicable only for the first live Birth
List Of Mandatory Requirements For PMMVY In AMC:
The following is the list of Mandatory requirements to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Scheme.
- Beneficiary and Beneficiary Husband Aadhaar Card.
- Beneficiary Passbook or Account Proof or Bank Account Proof Document.
- Last Menstrual Period ( LMP ) Date
- Mother and Child Protection ( MCP ) Date
FAQs Regarding Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana:
Q. Can I use Amravati’s new water connection as proof of address while applying to PMMVY Login?
A. Yes, you use the water bill as proof of address.
Q. What is the official website to apply to Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana in Amravati Municipal Corporation?
A. The official website is pmmvy-cas.nic.in
PMMVY Scheme 2023 – https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in/:
The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) is a conditional cash transfer program to improve women’s health-seeking behaviour during pregnancy and lactation. PMMVY is a central government program implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, on behalf of the Central Government. The scheme aims to provide cash assistance to pregnant and lactating women to improve their health-seeking behaviour, thereby reducing the likelihood of maternal and infant mortality and morbidity.
The scheme offers cash assistance of 5000/= in three instalments. It is implemented by The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, on behalf of the Central Government. The scheme aims to reduce the prevalence of undernutrition during pregnancy and infant feeding, promote healthy growth and development of infants, and improve women’s nutritional status during pregnancy and lactation. The scheme also aims to improve the reproductive health of women and their families by improving access to information, services and supplies related to family planning, antenatal care, childbirth and postnatal care. This article provides information on how to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) online, the eligibility criteria, and the documents required to apply for PMMVY.
You can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) within one month of getting pregnant. If your pregnancy is very early, you can apply for the PMMVY immediately after confirming your pregnancy.