RCMS MP Online Login: RCMS Online Portal provides information to the citizens about their cases and helps manage various courts’ operations better and more transparently. RCMS MP is a new website launched by the Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department. The Revenue case Management system is a web-based e-government project of the Madhya Pradesh government.
The meaning of RCMS MP is Revenue Case Management System of Madhya Pradesh. The Revenue Department launched the RCMS web portal on 1st April 2016 as a pilot initiative in five districts. On 1st October 2016, it was implemented in all the state’s revenue courts (about 1500).
This article will discuss facilities available on RCMS MP, how to file a revenue case on RCMS MP, the registration process, Status Check, Login Process, and other information.
How To File Revenue Case Through RCMS MP Online Portal?
The following are the steps to file a Revenue case through the RCMS MP Online portal.
- The applicant should visit the official website of RCMS MP. i.e., www.rcms.mp.gov.in
- The home screen will appear, currently, the website is in Hindi, but you can switch it to English.
- Select the “Facilities Available” section on the top navigation bar.
- Online services list will be open, select the service you wish to use and click on the “Apply” button.
- Again you have to choose the appropriate application type.
- The next page will open, here you have to click on the “Let’s go” option
- The application form will open, complete the application form and then submit the form. The applicant must verify the details before clicking the “Submit” button
How To Verify The RCMS Case Status Using RCMS MP Login?
The citizens of Madhya Pradesh can easily check the application status of RCMS MP online Once they have submitted the application form on the website. The following are the steps to check the status of RCMS MP online.
- Open the official website of RCMS MP by typing in the URL https://rcms.mp.gov.in in the web browser’s address bar.
- Go to “An act of looking for information in a computer database ( Search Symbol)” which is on the top navigation bar, and you have to choose “Current Status of Application” from the drop-down list.
- The application information page will open, here, you have to enter “Application number / LSK ID / Registry Number and click on the “Submit” button.
- The application status details will be displayed on the screen on the next page.
How To Login Into RCMS MP Revenue Case?
The following are the steps to log in to the RCMS MP portal for the Revenue case.
- Open the RCMS MP portal, go to the home page top right corner, and click ‘Revenue Case Login.”
- The Government of Madhya Pradesh Login Page will appear on the Revenue Case Management System’s next page.
- If you want to change the language of the page, you can change it as per your preference.
- Now, enter your “User Name”, “Password,” and “Captcha Code” given on the screen and click on the “Log” button.
- Here the “LDAP login” option is also available. If you click on that option, you will be redirected to the “Single Sign On (SSO)” page, there also you can sign in using your “SSO ID” or “Email ID” password and “Security Code,” which is displayed on the screen.
RCMS MP Revenue Board Login Process:
If you are a member of the Revenue board, you must follow the below steps to sign into the RCMS MP portal.
- Visit the RCMS MP official website, go to the top of the main page, and click “Revenue Board Login”.
- The login page will appear on the next page, Revenue Mandal, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Case Management System.
- You have to enter “User Name”, “Password”, and select your designation from the drop-down list and enter the “Captcha code,” which is displayed on the screen.
- After completing all the details, click on the “Login” button. After that, you can successfully log in.
Facilities Available On RCMS MP Portal :
The people of Madhya Pradesh can avail of the different services on the RCMS MP portal. The following are the different services available on the RCMS MP portal.
- Application for Name Change
- Application for Division of Property
- Application for Change
- Application for Land Allotment
- Application for Lien
- Application for Relief
- Application for Residential Leases
- Application for New Electricity Meter.
- Application for Demarcation
- Application for BPL allocation
- Application for other subjects (appeal, record correction, demarcation, road dispute)
- Application for Permanent lease renewal etc.
Benefits Of RCMS MP Online Portal :
The following are the benefits of the RCMS MP online portal.
- The RCMS MP Portal allows citizens to file revenue cases from the comfort of their homes.
- The RCMS MP website is also used for the distribution and registration of land.
- Using this portal, a citizen can check the progress of a revenue case online.
- Revenue court procedure has become transparent.
- For revenue officials, monitoring revenue cases has become simple
- The case will be resolved within a set time if the case application is under the public service guarantee act. For example, transfer and division cases are resolved within 30 days from the date of application.
FAQs Related To RCMS MP Online Login:
What Is RCMS MP?
The Revenue case Management system is a web-based e-government project of the Madhya Pradesh government. RCMS Online Portal provides information to the citizens about their cases and helps manage various courts’ operations in a better and more transparent manner.
What is the Official Website of RCMS MP?
The official website of RCMS MP is www.rcms.mp.gov.in
The process of revenue courts has become complete and transparent since the introduction of this software. It is now simpler for higher authorities to monitor and ensure that cases are resolved quickly. Through this software, the general public can apply for revenue cases sitting at home and view the status of the active cases through the portal. After the order is placed, a copy can also be downloaded through the portal.