Saksham Login Haryana: Saksham Yuva Scheme has been started by the Employment Department, Government of Haryana on 1st November 2016 to provide monthly Unemployment allowances to educated youth and Honorarium to eligible 10+2/graduate/post-graduate applicants for honorary assignments in various Department / Boards / Corporations / Registered Societies, etc. under Haryana Government and in Private Companies or Enterprises.
The scheme, officially named “Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme – 2016 (EYAHS),” is commonly referred to as the Saksham Yuva Scheme (SYS). Its purpose is to offer Unemployment Allowance and Honorarium to eligible youth and provide allowances for skill up-gradation to educated unemployed youth in Haryana.
This article covers the Saksham Login & Registration Process, Saksham Yuva Scheme Application Status, Eligibility, Required Documents, Monthly Allowance, and more.
Saksham Login Haryana Overview:
|Name of the Scheme||Saksham Yuva Scheme (SYS) or Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme – 2016 (EYAHS)|
|Introduced By||Government of Haryana|
|Name of the Department||Employment Department|
|Saksham Yuva Scheme Launch Date||1st November 2016|
|Objective||To provide Unemployment Allowance & Honorarium to eligible youth|
|Beneficiary||Haryana State Youth|
|Family Income||Not exceeding 3 lakh|
|Age Limit||21 to 35 years.|
Saksham Yuva Scheme Registration Process:
If anyone wants to apply for Saksham Yuva Scheme, they must satisfy the eligibility criteria and then register on Saksham Yuva Portal. To register on the portal, you must follow the below steps.
- The applicant should visit the official website of Saksham Yuva Portal at https://www.hreyahs.gov.in.
- The home page will appear, here go to the “Login/ Sign In” tab on the navigation bar.
- Now, click on the “Saksham Yuva” option from the list.
- Then click on the “Sign Up/Register” link below the login field.
- On the next page select your “Qualification Type” and click on the “Go to Registration” button.
- Read the Terms & Conditions carefully on the next page and click on the Check Box.
- Now you have to fill in the details like, “Are You domicile of Haryana”, “Domicile Type”, “Date of Birth”, ‘Aadhaar Number”, “Employment Registration Number”, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the system will send an OTP to the phone. Enter OTP and click on submit.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a User Name and Password. Using these credentials you can easily log in to the Saksham Yuva Scheme Portal.
How To Login To Saksham Yuva Portal?
Once you have completed the registration process, now you can log in to the portal using your login credentials. To log in to the Saksham Yuva Portal follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website of Saksham Yuva Portal at https://www.hreyahs.gov.in.
- On the home page, tap on the “Login/Sign in” tab and click on the “Saksham Yuva” option.
- The login window will appear on the screen, here enter your “Employment Registration Number”, “Password”, and “Select Qualification”, enter “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Login” button.
- Then you will be logged into the Saksham Yuva Portal Successfully.
How To Check Saksham Yuva Application Status?
If you have applied for the Saksham Yuva Scheme then you need to check the application status whether your application is approved or not. To check the status of Saksham Yuva’s application follow the below steps.
- Open the official website of Saksham Yuva at https://www.hreyahs.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page, click on the “Applicant(s) details” tab on the navigation bar.
- The Unemployed Applicants detail page will open, here you must select “District”, “Choice”, “Qualification”, and “Gender” and then click on the “Search” button.
- Then the total applicants’ list will be displayed on the screen. You have to check your name from the list.
- In this way, you can check the status of the Saksham Yuva Scheme application form.
Saksham Yuva Scheme – Rate of Allowance (per month) Details:
Through the Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme, unemployed youth are provided with an unemployment allowance per month. These allowances vary on the basis of qualification. The details are given below.
|Qualification (for both Males & Females)||Rate of Allowance (per month)|
|10+2 or equivalent||Rs. 900/-|
|Graduates or equivalent||Rs. 1500/-|
|Post-Graduates or equivalent||Rs. 3000/-|
Saksham Yuva Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who want to apply for the Saksham Yuva Scheme need to be eligible for the scheme. The following are the eligibility criteria for the Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- The applicant should have passed the 10+2 examination from a board recognized by the Haryana Government.
- Or the applicant should hold a Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a University recognized by Haryana Government.
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The annual family income of the applicant shall not exceed three lakh rupees from all sources.
Necessary Documents To Apply For Saksham Yuva Scheme:
While applying online for Saksham Yuva Scheme, the eligible candidates must have the following documents.
- Recent Passport Size Photo & Signature.
- All Original Education Certificates.
- Family ID (PPP).
- Valid Employment Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card & Ration Card.
- Bank Account Copy.
- Income Certificate (Under 3 Lakhs/Years).
- Residence & Caste Certificate.
- Personal Mobile No. & Mail ID.
Saksham Yuva Scheme Objectives & Benefits:
- To provide employment to the unemployed youth, the government of Haryana has introduced the Saksham Yuva Portal.
- The government announced the scheme on 1st November 2016.
- Through this scheme, unemployed youth will be able to get job opportunities.
- Using this portal, the Haryana government has created a platform on which people who want employment can get employment by registering themselves.
- This scheme will also provide unemployed youth with an unemployment allowance.
- The unemployment allowances of Rs.100/- per month for matriculation pass, Rs. 900/- per month for intermediate, Rs. 1500/- per month for graduates, and Rs.3000/- per month for postgraduates will be provided.
- With the help Saksham Yuva scheme, the unemployment rate among youth will be going to decrease in the state.
The government of Haryana has introduced Saksham Yuva Scheme with the aim to provide employment opportunities for the youth. Under this government will provide work to unemployed young people of all classes according to their skills. Under this scheme, educated unemployed youths will have to work 100 hours a month on getting a job, that is, 4 hours a day. This scheme will provide benefits for 3 years. This scheme is very useful to the unemployed youth of Haryana state. It is a great innovation of the Haryana government.