AP EAMCET/EAPCET 2023: The EAMCET exam/results are now called EAPCET. The full form of EAPCET is the Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. This year, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, conducted the Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test(EAPCET). The official website for EAMCET or EAPCET is https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/. This platform enables you to apply for the EAMCET or EAPCET exams, access the application form, make corrections, check crucial exam dates and syllabus, and download your exam hall ticket and AP EAMCET Results.
Important Dates of AP EAMCET/EAPCET 2023:
- AP Eamcet 2023 Notification date: 10/03/2023
- Starting date of Application submission: 11/03/2023
- Last date for application submission of AP Eamcet 2023 without late fee: 15/04/2023
- Last date for application submission of AP Eamcet 2023 with a late fee of 500/-: 30/04/2023
- Last date for application submission of AP Eamcet 2023 with a late fee of 1000/-: 05/05/2023
- Correction of the data of the applicants given in the application through the website: 04/05/2023 to 06/05/2023
- Last date for application submission of AP Eamcet 2023 with a late fee of 5000: 12/05/2023
- Last date for application submission of AP Eamcet 2023 with a late fee of 10,000: 14/05/2023
- Starting date for hall ticket download for AP Eamcet 2023 Exam(from https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/): from 09/05/2023
- Date of AP Eamcet 2023 exam for engineering: 15/05/2023
- Date of AP Eamcet 2023 exam for Agriculture and Pharmacy: 22/05/2023
- Uploading of the primary key for an exam: 24/05/2023, 9:00 AM
- Engineering objections Date and time for both streams: 25/05/2023, 9:00 AM to 26/05/2023, 9:00 AM
- AP EAMCET 2023 Results: Not Yet Decided
EAMCET/EAPCET 2023 Hall Ticket Download:
- Open the Official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- There you can see the icons of several Common Entrance Exams, and you have to click on “AP EAPCET – 2023” among them.
- There you can see the options for Information and Instruction Booklets and Syllabus. Below that, you can see three options:
- Know your Application Status.
- Print Application Form(Only after Submitting Application Form)
- Download Hall Ticket.
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket”.
- It will display a small window and ask you to enter a Registration Number or Payment Reference Id.
- Then you must enter your Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and the Date of Birth according to your certificates.
- After fill all those details click on the “Proceed” button.
- Then it will display your hall ticket, and you can see the “Download” option below the hall ticket on the webpage.
- Then you can download and get the print of your hall ticket.
Eligibility Criteria For AP EAMCET/EAPCET 2023:
- The Applicant or student attending the exam must be of Indian origin.
- The applicant must belong to the states of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- The applicant must have secured 45% marks in Intermediate Public Exams and 40% marks in the case of the reserved category.
- The applicant may also be a student who passed the diploma exams in engineering conducted by the state Board of Technical Education and Training in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and also any exam other than the exams mentioned above, which were recognized as equivalent exams by the state board of technical education and training.
- The applicant should have completed 16 years by 31st December of 2023 for the engineering and pharmacy courses, and no upper age limit is available.
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age by December 31st of 2023, and the upper age limit is 22 years by 31st December of 2023 and 25 years age limit in the case of scheduled casts and scheduled Group (ST) by 31st December of 2023. This is in the case of B.Tech(Dairy Technology), B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering), B.tech(FS & T), and B. Sc(Agriculture Engineering).
- The students applying for the Pharma D course must have passed intermediate or 12th exams, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Syllabus For EAMCET And EAPSET 2023 Exam Syllabus:
- Algebra: Functions, Matrices, Complex Numbers, De Moivre’s Theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Theory of Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial Fraction.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometric Ratio up to Transformations, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of Triangles.
- Vector Algebra: Addition of Vectors, Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion and Probability: Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions.
- Coordinate Geometry: Locus, The Straight Line, Pair of Straight Lines, Circle, System of Circles, System of Circles, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola, Three Dimensional coordinates, Direction Cosines and Direction Ration, Plane.
- Calculus: Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Application of Derivatives, Integration, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations.
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Thermo Dynamics
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid-Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The S-Block Elements(Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-Block Elements Group 13(Boron Family)
- p-Block Elements Group 14(Carbon Family)
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydro Carbons
- Solid State
- Electro Chemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements and Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Organic Compounds Containing C,H and O(Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylicacids)
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Important Instructions For Exam Day Of EAMCET Or EAPCET 2023:
- Students Should Carry the Hall ticket for EAPCET 2023 for the exam; entering the examination hall is mandatory.
- Students should also carry the Printed Application Form with the signature and stamp of their college Principal or any gazetted officer and a recent Passport-size photograph.
- The candidate or the student has to reach the examination center 2 hours before the commencement of the EAPCET 2023 Exam.
- The candidate will not be allowed into the online examination center even if they are late by one minute.
- The reason may be anything; if they is absent from the exam on the given date, it will be considered an absence.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic material like smart watches, Calculators, and other materials other than a Pen for rough work, a Hall ticket, an Attested Application Form, and an Attested copy of the Caste Certificate.
- The test center staff will provide papers for rough work.
Once the exam is over later, after a few days, the AP EAMCET Results for the year 2023 will be out on the official website.
AP EAMCET/EAPCET 2023 – https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently decided to conduct the EAMCET or EAPCET 2023 on behalf of the Secretary of the Council of Higher Education (CHE) of Andhra Pradesh. The main objective behind conducting the exam is to provide a common entrance for candidates and provide a pool of students for engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. These students are ranked as per AP EAMCET Results. The eligible candidates will be able to apply for various engineering colleges and get selected for the same.
The Online exams will be conducted in the first week of June, which will be conducted under the same academic calendar followed by the other state common entrance exams. The exam center is being set up at all the centres of the CHE under the two states. In contrast, the candidates can also opt for exams at the centres of the CHE in the districts of Anantapur, Nellore, Kurnool, Kadapa, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Guntur and Nellore.
The online exams will be conducted in the first week of June, which will be conducted under the same academic calendar, followed by the other state common entrance exams. The candidates can also opt for exams at the centres of the CHE in the districts of Anantapur, Nellore, Kurnool, Kadapa, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Guntur and Nellore.