Driving License AP: A Driving License is an official document that certifies an individual to drive a motor vehicle on public roads. In Andhra Pradesh, the Regional Transport Authority (RTA) is responsible for issuing a driving license.
There are two types of Driving licenses issued in Andhra Pradesh. They are Learner’s License and Permanent License. A Learner’s License is given to individuals who are learning to drive and have not yet acquired the necessary driving skills. A Permanent License is issued to individuals who pass the driving test and can operate a motor vehicle safely.
This article will discuss how to apply for Learner’s License and Driving License, Eligibility Criteria, the Documents required, and other information.
How To Apply For Driving License In AP Using aptrasport.org?
The following are the steps to apply for a permanent driving license in AP.
- The Applicant should open the official website of the AP Transport Department.
- Go to the “License” section on the navigation bar and click the “Permanent License” option.
- The next page will display; here, you have to choose the “License” section and press on the “Driving License (DL)” option from the Menu.
- On the next page, you have to select the type of transaction(S) as “Fresh Driving License” and press the “Next” button.
- Read the Driving License Instructions on the next page and click the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR DRIVING License” link.
- Fresh Driving License form will open, enter the “LLR Number,” select the Nationality as “Indian,” enter the “Aadhaar Number,” and then click on the “Search” button.
- Now, it will show your application and select for slot book for a test drive.
- After that payment option will appear, and you will make the payment.
- Finally, you must clear the driving test successfully to get a permanent driving license.
Apply For Permanent Driving License In AP @ parivahan.gov.in:
- Open the official website of “Pariwahan Sewa (Ministry of Road Transport & Highways).”
- You must choose the “Driving License Related Services” option under the “Online Services” section.
- Then click on “Apply for Driving License” on the next page.
- The Applicant must read the instructions for Application submission carefully and then click “Continue.”
- Enter your “Learner’s License Number” and “Date Of Birth” on the next page and then click on “Ok.”
- You have to fill in Applicant Details and upload documents.
- If required, upload a photo and signature Proof (applicable for only some states).
- Then book the Driving License Test Slot.
- After that, make the payment of the Fee and verify the payment status.
- Finally, you will get the receipt and take the printout for future reference.
Apply For Learner License In AP @ parivahan.gov.in:
- The Applicant should visit the official website of “The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways.” I.e., https://parivahan.gov.in.
- On the main screen, tap “Online Services” and click “Driving License Related Services” from the Menu.
- Select the State as “Andhra Pradesh” on the next page and click “Apply for Learner License.”
- Read the Instructions for Application Submission and click the “Continue” button.
- And you have to select the category “Applicant does not hold any Driving/Learner license issued in India and press the “Submit” button.
- Authentication with the E-KYC page will open, and you must click on either “Aadhaar number” or “Virtual ID.”
- Then enter the Aadhaar number/Virtual ID, click the “Generate OTP” button, and enter the OTP.
- On the application form, enter the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- If you are completed all the details, then make the payment.
- After making the payment, verify the payment status.
- You will get the payment receipt; take the printout.
- Finally, your LL slot will be booked successfully.
Apply For Learner’s License In AP @ aptransport.org:
To obtain Learner’s License in Andhra Pradesh, follow the below steps.
- First, open the official website of the Transport Department of Andhra Pradesh. i.e.,https://aptransport.org.
- After opening the main screen, tap “License” on the top navigation bar and click the “Learner’s License” option.
- The next page will display. Next, you have to click on the “License” section and click on the “Learner’s License (LLR)” option.
- Learner’s License Instruction will display on the screen. Read the instruction carefully.
- Scroll down the page; you can find a link as “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR LEARNER License” and click on it.
- On the next page, you have to select a type of service as “LLR Fresh (if the applicant not having any DL/LLR) and enter “Nationality” as Indian, and then click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you must select the authentication type to choose any option, I.e., with an Aadhaar card or without an Aadhaar card.
- Suppose you select without an Aadhaar card and click the “Next” button. If you choose an Aadhaar card, entering your Aadhaar number and authenticating will require further processing.
- The application form will open, and enter the necessary details like Aadhaar number, qualification, blood group, mobile number, etc.
- Once you have completed the details, you must pay the Application fee.
- After making the payment, a confirmation message and application number will display on the screen.
- You must take the printout and visit the nearest RTO office for an online test.
- Once you clear the online test, your LLR will be processed, and you can collect it within two days.
Eligibility Criteria Details To Apply For Driving License In AP:
- The Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The Applicant should possess a valid Learner’s License for at least 30 days before applying for a permanent driving license.
- The Applicant must know about all the traffic rules and regulations.
- The Applicant must be 20 years old for a commercial driving license.
Document Details To Apply For Driving License In AP:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Vehicle Ownership Document (If available)
- Application Form 4
- Application form 5 (if applying for a commercial license)
- Three passport-size photographs
- Original Learner License
The Driving License is a very important and essential document. It is used as identity proof and address proof for many government-related services. For example, the Driving license in Andhra Pradesh is valid for 20 years from the date of issuance until age 50, which is earlier and needs to be renewed after that. Therefore, it is mandatory for all individuals driving a motor vehicle on public roads in Andhra Pradesh to hold a valid driving license.