Sarthi Parivahan Gov In: The Indian government’s Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has set up the Sarathi Parivahan Portal, a unified online system to streamline the process of obtaining driving licenses and vehicle registrations. This portal provides a single platform for all related services.
The primary goal of the Sarathi Parivahan Portal is to improve the work environment standards for RTOs and the quality of service provided to the citizen. Using this portal, all vehicle registration and driving license-related activities in the transport authority will be automated by introducing smart card technology.
This article will discuss Sarathi Parivahan Login details, vehicle registration services details, driving license services details, and other information.
How To Log In To The Sarthi Parivahan Portal?
- The applicant should open the official website of Sarthi Prativahan. Ie., https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- You must click the “Login” button on the top of the right side of the home page.
- The sign-in window will open, enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and “Captcha”, and then click on the “Login” button.
- Like this, you can log in to the sarathi.parivahan.gov.in website.
Sarathi Parivahan Mock Test Details @ Sarthi.Parivahan.Gov.In:
- Visit the Sarathi Parivahan’s Portal. Ie., https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- You must select your state from the drop-down list on the home page.
- The next page will appear; on the navigation bar, select the “Mock Test for LL” tab from the “Learner Licence” menu.
- The Screen Test Aid For Learner License (Applicant Login) page will open, enter the necessary details like “Applicant Name” and “Date of Birth”, and select “Language” and “State” from the drop-down list.
- And also, you have to choose an option, either “Exam Without Audio” or “Exam With Audio”, and then click on the “Sign In” link.
- Now, the questions and 2 or 3 options appear on the screen. The applicant must click on any of the buttons provided against each option to exercise his/her answer and then press the button.
- The chosen answer is verified, and the correct answer appears green. If a candidate chooses the incorrect answer, then his/her chosen answer appears in Red.
- The candidate’s score, the attempting question, and the seconds remaining for the questions are displayed on the bottom part of the exam screen. Candidates can cancel the test by clicking the “End Test” button.
- After attempting the last question candidate will get the exam review page. On that page, the candidate can review his/her performance by navigating using the previous and next buttons.
- The candidate can see the correct and selected answers at the bottom of the exam review page. The correct answer will be displayed in blue colour, and the wrong answer will be displayed in red colour.
- Afterwards, the candidate can go to the login page by clicking the “Click here to relogin” link below the performance page.
How To Know Application Status On Sarathi.Parivahan.Gov.In website?
- Open the Sarathi Parivahan official website.
- Choose your state from the drop-down list on the home page.
- On the next page, click “Application Status” on the navigation bar right of the page.
- The application status page will appear here; enter your “Application Number”, “Date Of Birth”, and “Captcha” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- After that, the application status information will appear on the screen.
LL/DL Application EPayment Procedure on sarathi.parivahan.gov.in website:
- Open the official website of Sarathi Parivahan.
- Select your state from the drop-down list on the home page.
- Click the “Fee Payments” tab on the next screen on the navigation bar.
- Instructions for online payment for the LL/DL applicants will appear on the screen. Click the “Proceed” button after carefully reading the instructions.
- The application fee for LL/DL Test page will open. You must choose “Application Fee” under the “EPAYMENT” menu.
- Now, enter your “Application No” and “Date of Birth” and then press the “Click here to Calculate Fee” button.
- The details will automatically appear on the screen. Verify your details carefully.
- Next, select “Bank/Gateway/Treasury” from the drop-down list.
- The code will be generated, and the same will be sent to your email Id and Mobile number.
- Enter the Generated code in the corresponding fields.
- Finally, you must click the “Pay Now” button to pay.
How To Verify Payment Status On sarathi.parivahan.gov.in website?
- Go to Sarathi Parivahan’s official website.
- You must choose your state from the drop-down list.
- Under the “Fee Payment” menu, you must choose the “Verify Payment Status” option.
- The payment status verification page will open; here, you must enter “Application Number”, “Birth Date”, and “Captcha” and then click on the “Verify” button.
- The application payment status details will appear on the screen.
Available Services On sarathi.parivahan.gov.in website?
The following are the main services available on Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
- Learner Licence
- Driving Licence
- Conductor Licence
- Driving School Licence
- Appointments related to Slot
- Upload Documents
- Fee Payments
- Search Related Applications
- Application Status
- DL Search
- Track Dispatch Article Status etc.
Necessary Documents To Apply On Sarthi.Parivahan.Gov.In website:
If any citizen applies for the services available on the Sarathi Parivahan portal, along with the application, they must upload the below-mentioned documents.
- Recent Photograph with size 10 to 20 KB
- Signature proof with size 10 to 20 KB
- Identity Proof with sizes up to 200 KB
- Address Proof with size up to 200 KB
The Sarthi Parivahan Portal is a great innovation of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, the government of India. Over 1300+ Road transport offices (RTOs) across the country have been computerized with the help of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. The RTOs are responsible for issuing Registration Certificates (RC) & Driving licenses (DL) which are essential documents and valid across the country. Across the country, a unified, nationally standardized software was recommended by the SCOSTA committee, which was established for this purpose. The duty of standardizing & deploying the software “VAHAN” for vehicle registration and “SARATHI” for driving license.