Bihar RTPS Online Service Plus: RTPS stands for “Right to Public Service”. The main aim of establishing this portal is to make it easier for the state’s citizens to avail of various online services under a single portal. The citizens can register into the portal to utilize all the Bihar government’s services. Using this portal, citizens of Bihar can easily apply online for various certificates like income, caste, residential, birth, and death certificates.
The Bihar RTPS Online Service Plus portal, inaugurated on August 15, 2011, enables Bihar’s citizens to conveniently apply for certificates online, eliminating the need for in-person visits to government offices. In the pursuit of various governmental and personal tasks, citizens frequently require documents or certificates, necessitating visits to multiple offices. These visits often involve lengthy queues and time-consuming processes. However, with the RTPS portal, residents can now effortlessly apply for certificates from the comfort of their homes.
This article will discuss the online application process, services available in the RTPS portal, and other information.
RTPS Bihar Online Service Plus Application Process Using rtps.bihar.gov.in:
If any resident of Bihar can easily apply for many types of certificates using the RTPS Portal. The following are the steps to apply for an online certificate.
- Visit the http://rtps.bihar.gov.in website.
- Click “Apply online to get the certificate from Bihar Bhawan” On the home page.
- The application form will open, and you have to enter the required details like “Aadhaar Number”, “Name in English,” and “Name in Hindi”.
- Choose the certificate from the drop-down list, enter the “Mobile Number,” and click the “Next” button.
- A verification code will be sent to your mobile number then you have to click “I have verified code”.
- After that, enter the “verification code” and click the “Next” button.
- You must read the conditions, click the “I Agree” option, and click the “Submit” button.
- Then your application will be submitted successfully.
How To Check RTPS Bihar Application Status Using RTPS 1 Portal?
- Go to http://rtps.bihar.gov.in website.
- on the left side of the main screen, press the “Application Status” button.
- Enter “Application ID” on the next page and click the “Status” button.
- Then Application status details will appear on the screen.
RTPS Bihar Service Plus Online Application Process Using serviceonline.bihar.gov.in:
- Visit the https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website.
- If you are a new user, go to “Citizen Section” on the home page’s right side, click “Register Yourself,” and complete the registration process.
- Once registered, go to the “Apply Online” section on the top navigation bar.
- After that, tap “RTPS Service” and choose the desired Service from the Menu.
- The application form will be open on the next page. You have to complete the form with the required details and upload the attested photograph of the applicant or use a webcam to capture the photo.
- If an Aadhaar number is provided in the form, Aadhaar authentication will be done via OTP sent to the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- If the Aadhaar number is not provided, you need to upload any of the 12 identity proofs recognized by the Election Commission of India.
- After completing all the details, click on the “I Agree” option under the “Self Declaration” section enter the “Captcha,” and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- After submitting the application form, take the printout of the acknowledgment, or you can download it and keep it safe for future reference.
- You have to wait for the issuance of the certificate and do not apply again.
- Once the certificate is created, it will be available in your inbox, and you can be download or print it by signing into the website.
- The certificate is also sent to the Download link through SMS on the Mobile number, Email ID, and Digi Locker.
How To Check RTPS Bihar Service Plus Application Status In Service Plus Bihar Portal?
- Open the https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website.
- Click “Track Application Status” under the “Citizen Section” on the right side of the home screen.
- You will get two options to track your application on the next page. Ie., through application reference number, through OTP / Applicant Details.
- If you click on “Through application reference number,” then enter “Application Reference Number,” select track through “Application Submission Date” or “Application Delivery Date” enter the captcha code and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Or if you select “Through OTP/ Applicant Details,” select Service from the dropdown list, enter the Captcha code, and click the “Submit” button.
- The application status details will be displayed on the next screen.
Bihar RTPS Overview:
|Service Name||RTPS ( Right to Public Service) Portal|
|Stated On||15th August 2011|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Services List||Income / Birth / Death / Residential / Caste certificate etc…|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Bihar State|
|Portal Launched||Government of Bihar|
How To Download Caste, Income, And Residence Certificates At RTPS Bihar Portal?
- Visit the official website of the RTPS portal. I.e., http://rtps.bihar.gov.in
- You must choose the “Download Certificate” option on the Home screen.
- You will be redirected to the next page, and You have to enter “Application ID” and “Application Date” and then click on the “Download Now” option.
- Then you can download the digital copy of the certificate or take the printout.
Services Available At RTPS Bihar Portal:
The government of Bihar introduced the RTPS Bihar Online Portal to provide online services to the citizens to collect basic documents. The residents of Bihar can find the various services available online through the RTPS portal. The following are the services available in the RTPS portal.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- New Water Connection
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for Govt. of Bihar or Govt. of India)
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Character Certificate
Bihar RTPS Online Portal is very important for the citizens of Bihar daily because they can easily get many services at their fingertips. Caste certificates, birth certificates, income certificates, and death certificates, like many services that are available online. Fill out the Bihar RTPS application form, which only requires a few documents, such as an Aadhaar card. The applicant will receive the certificate from the Bihar RTPS portal once they have completed the registration process and submitted the application form. The validity will be mentioned on the certificate along with the Department’s Hologram.