BSE Odisha conducts HSC 10th exam every year, and the result of candidates who appeared for the exam is out now. The full form of BSE is the “Board of Secondary Education”. It belongs to the Government of Odisha. The results of the 10th class will be released at 10:00 Am today (May 18th, 2023). About 6 lakh students have enrolled for the 10th exam conducted by Odisha’s Board of Secondary Education. More than 95% of students who attempted the exam passed the exams. The official website to check the 10th class results of BSE Odisha is https://bseodisha.ac.in. The student needs his/her exam roll number or Name (according to the hall ticket) to check the result on the website.
How To Check BSE Odisha HSC 10th Exam 2023 Result?
- Open the official website of the BSE Odisha with the URL: https://bseodisha.ac.in
- On your computer browser.
- It will display the home page of the BSE Odisha website.
- There it will display some options on the top of the webpage. You have to search for the “Results” Option and click on it in those options.
- Then you will be redirected to another website. That is “INDIARESULTS.com”
- The home page of that website will display the links to all the notifications and results released by the Board of Secondary Education of Odisha.
- Then click the link “BSE Odisha annual HSC result 2023”.
- It will display a small window heading “Board of Secondary Education, Odisha”.
- There it will display two options on the screen.
- The first one asks you to enter the “Roll number”, which will be available on the hall ticket for your exam HSC Exams. Then click on the “Find Result” button.
- The second one will ask you to enter the “Name” of the candidate to their hall ticket of the application filled out when registering for the HSC exams. Then click on the “Find Result” button.
- After filling in any one detail among the given option, click on the “Find Result” button. Then it will display the result on the screen.
- You can download and print the result with the options given below. If you cannot find and download option, then take a screenshot of the marks list and then you can use it further.
Check BSE Odisha HSC 2023 10th Exam Result Through SMS:
- Open the Messaging application on your mobile phone.
- Then open an empty message box to compose a new message.
- Type “5676750”, where you must give the phone number to which the message will be sent.
- Then in the message section, you must type “OR10<space>your roll number”.
- Then click on the “Send” button.
- Then you will receive your result of the BSE Odisha HSC 2023 Exam to your mobile number as a reply message to the message you have sent.
How To Check BSE Odisha 10th HSC Exam Result On OrissaResults Portal?
- Open the official website of “Odisha Results – Portal of Odisha Examination Results” with the URL- https://orissaresults.nic.in.
- Then you can see the home page of the Odisha Results Portal.
- It will display the list of links for all the results released in Odisha in chronological order. This means the recent result will be displayed at the top of the list of links.
- Then you have to click on the link of the 10th result that will blink on the top of the list of Result Links.
- There it will ask you to enter your Roll number and other details related to your examination.
- Enter all the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Then it will display the result of your BSE Odisha 10th exams.
- The details on the results webpage are: Name, Roll number, Subject Wise marks, and result in a status pass or fail.
Website for BSE Odisha HSC 2023 Exams Result:
Quick Note: Some sites may not be working because of huge traffic. Kindly refresh, or try checking your results on other web portals.
Details Displayed on the Result page of BSE Odisha HSC 2023 Exams:
The student or any person related to the student to check the result must know the details like Roll number or Hall Ticket number or the student who attempted the HSC 2023 exam and the student’s name according to the application submitted while registering for the exam. Now let us see the details displayed on the result page of HSC 2023.
- Student Name
- Name of the School
- Code of the School
- Codes of the Subjects
- Subject-wise marks list
- Marks received in practicals exams
- Marks received in theory exams
- Grades received
- Total of Marks in all subjects
- Total of marks achieved by the student
- The status that displays Pass or Fail.
Important Points of BSE Odisha HSC 2023 Exams:
- The BSE Odisha HSC 2023 exams were conducted from 10th March to 17th March 2023.
- The subjects included in the HSC 2023 exams are English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, and Social.
- The percentage required to pass the HSC 2023 exam is 33%.
- The revaluation of the HSC 2023 Exam Papers process will be announced soon and may start by the last week of the month.
- The result of the Revaluation process will be announced in the next month that is in June.
- The official Marks list of the BSE Odisha HSC 2023 exams of the students will be sent to the school where the student studied, and the marks list can be collected along with all the other required documents from the school management.
- The 10th-class or HSC subjects are the foundation for further studies. So the students who study well in the 10th class or HSC can also score well in further academic courses.
- Many courses are available for students who pass their HSC Exams. They can choose the course depending on the occupation that they want to go into.
BSE Odisha 10th Exam Results 2023:
The BSE Odisha (Board of Secondary Education) has released the result of their 10th-class exams on their website. The students waiting for the BSE Odisha HSC 2023 exams can now check the results on their official website. The students can check the results through their hall ticket number or the name they used while registering for the exam. The results will be displayed on the top of the result pages of the BSE Odisha HSC 2023 exams. The 10th-class or HSC subjects are the foundation for further studies. So the students who study well in the 10th class or HSC can also score well in further academic courses.
The process of results release by the Board of Secondary Education of Odisha is very strict, and it takes time for them to release the results. The results will be released in large batches to avoid any manipulations with the results.