UIDAI Login Page: UIDAI stands for “Unique Identification Authority of India”. It was introduced by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, on 12th July 2016. UIDAI was created to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID) named “AADHAAR” to all residents of India. It is responsible for Aadhaar enrollment and authentication, including operation and management of all stages of the Aadhaar life cycle, developing the policy, procedure, and system for issuing Aadhaar numbers to individuals and performing authentication and the Security of identity information and authentication records of individuals.
The UIDAI Login page is an online authentication tool provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India. It allows individuals to access various Aadhaar-related services and perform essential tasks conveniently and securely. Through this portal, users can avail of services such as downloading Aadhaar Cards, updating Personal information, and tracking the status of their Aadhaar applications.
This article will explain UIDAI Login Procedure, downloading Aadhaar online, Retrieving EID/UID, updating documents online, UIDAI Exam Login Page Details, and other information.
How To Access UIDAI Login Page?
People can access several services related to their Aadhaar UID card through UIDAI’s web portal. Firstly, you must set up a UIDAI login page to use Aadhaar-related services. You can update your Aadhaar information, check your Aadhaar status, download your Aadhaar, and more using the UIDAI login page. The following are the steps to login into the UIDAI portal.
- The people should visit the official website of UIDAI at https://uidai.gov.in.
- On the next page, firstly, you must choose your preferred language to enter the website.
- After that, the home page will appear; go to the “My Aadhaar” tab on the navigation bar.
- Now, go to “Aadhaar Services” and click the “Aadhaar Authentication History” option.
- You will get a pop-up, read it, and click on the “OK” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to my Aadhaar UIDAI portal and click the “Login” button.
- On the next page, enter your “Aadhaar Number” and “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Sent OTP” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the designated field and click on the “Login” button.
- In this way, you can easily log in to the UIDAI portal.
- Once you log in, you can access various Aadhaar-related services such as Download Aadhaar, Address Update, Document Update, etc.
Download Aadhaar On UIDAI Portal:
- Visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- The home page will appear, click on the “My Aadhaar” tab, and press the “Download Aadhaar” under the “Get Aadhaar” option.
- You will be redirected to the myAadhaar UIDAI Portal and click the “Login” button.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code and click the “Send OTP” button.
- An OTP will send to your registered number. Enter the same and click on the “Login” button.
- My Aadhaar Dashboard will appear on the screen, here click on “Download Aadhaar” under the “Services” section.
- The Aadhaar preview page will appear on the screen, verify the details, and click the “Download” button to download the Aadhaar.
- To correct or update any demographic data, visit the “Update Aadhaar Online” section or the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
How To Retrieve EID Or Aadhaar Number (UID) On UIDAI Portal?
- Open the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Tap on “My Aadhaar” on the home page and click on the “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” option under the “Aadhaar Services” section.
- The Retrieve EID/Aadhaar Number window will open; here, you have to choose the type either “Aadhaar number” or “Enrollment Id”.
- Now, enter your “Name”, “Mobile Number or Email Id”, and “Captcha Code”, and then click on the “Send OTP” button.
- After receiving the OTP, enter the same and complete the verification.
- After that, you will receive your “Aadhaar Number (UID)” or “Enrollment Id (EID)” to your registered mobile number or email ID.
How To Update Documents On MyAadhaar UIDAI Portal?
People can easily update their documents in the MyAadhaar portal without visiting any Aadhaar centres, and also it will be done free of cost up to 14th June 2023. To update the documents on myAadhaar portal, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of myAadhaar UIDAI at https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on the “Login” button on the home page and complete the login process by entering your “Aadhaar Number”, “Captcha Code”, and “OTP”.
- After logging into the portal, the dashboard will appear on the screen. Scroll down the page and click “Document Update” under the “Services” section.
- The objective of the Document update service page will open, read it and click on the “Next” button.
- How It Works page will appear, read it carefully to avoid any delay in processing or rejection of the request, and click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you have to verify your “Demographic Details” and click on the “I verify that the above details are correct” link, and then click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you must select “Proof of Identity Document” from the drop-down list and upload the same.
- After that, you must choose “Proof of Address Document” from the drop-down list and upload the same.
- After completing the process, click on the declaration link and then press the “Next” button.
- A confirmation pop-up window will appear on the screen if all the demographic details in the document exactly match your demographic details in Aadhhar, then click on the “Okay” button.
- After completing all the details, click the “Submit” button.
- After the Aadhaar Authority completes verification, your document details will update on the portal.
- In this way, you can update your documents on UIDAI Portal.
UIDAI Exam Login Page Details:
If a person wants to become Aadhaar Supervisor or Operator, he/she has to give UIDAI Exam. The registration process for this exam is given below.
- The applicant should visit the UIDAI NSEIT portal at https://uidai.nseitexams.com/
- The login page will appear, here click on “Create New User” below the login field.
- The New User Sign Up Form will open; you must select “Aadhaar XML FIle” after selecting the file and clicking the “Upload” button.
- And also, you have to enter ‘Share Code” and then click on the “Extract” link.
- After successful verification, an OTP will send the candidate’s mobile number to confirm registration and provide consent to NSEIT Ltd to use the candidate’s offline Aadhaar information.
- Registration ID and Default password will send to the candidate’s mobile number and email Id. the Default password will change on first-time login.
- Candidates must remember the Registration ID and new password to appear for the certification exam and to view his/her details on NSEIT Registration Portal.
- Now, you can come back to the login page, enter your “User ID” and “Password”, and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- After login to the portal, candidates can view the “Offline Aadhaar Details” in the application form.
- Candidates have to select his/her Educational qualification, Certification Role, Preferred Test Center, and Enrolment Agency Code and submit the application form.
- After submission of the application form, the candidate will have to click on the “Payment Tab”, having two options. Ie., Online Payment (New User) and Already paid.
- After payment, the candidate can take the “Mock Test”.The seat booking page will activate, and the candidate can book his/her test centre and exam slot and confirm their booking.
Necessary Document To Apply For UIDAI Exam:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Mobile Number.
- Recent Passport Size Photos.
- Education qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth.
- Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking facility to make online Test fee payments.
UIDAI Login Page is a gateway to a range of Aadhaar-related services, empowering individuals to manage their Aadhaar information conveniently and securely. People can use this portal to avail of various services without visiting any Aadhaar service centres. It is a very important and essential portal for the citizens of India.