Apna Khata Rajasthan: Apna Khata Rajasthan is nothing but the land records in Rajasthan. The Apna Khata or E-Dharti Portal maintained it. Apna Khata Rajasthan is Rajasthan’s official land record portal, and the Revenue Department of Rajasthan developed it.
Through this portal, people can see their land information, account khasra duplicate Rajasthan, land map, farm Jamabandi Rajasthan, and mere khata (my account duplicate Rajasthan). And also, people can apply for renaming using Apply for transfer option and other use of all other land-related services.
This article will discuss how to check Land Records on Apna Khata Rajashthan Portal, E-MITRA Login details, Revenue officer Login (For License) details, how to check the Status of Renaming, Copy Fee details, Apply for a transfer online and other information.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Overview:
|Name of the Website||Apna Khata|
|Name of the State||Rajasthan|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Purpose||To digitally transform land records so that every citizen can easily access them online|
|Beneficiaries||All citizens of Rajasthan|
How To Check Apna Khata Land Record Rajasthan?
The citizens of Rajasthan can easily check their Land records using the Apan Khata portal. If anyone wants to check their land record, follow the below steps.
- The citizen must visit the official website of Apna Khata. Ie., https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in
- you must select the district from the drop-down menu, which is on the right side of the top of the ‘Rajasthan Map”
- After selecting the district, you will redirect to the next page. You must choose “Tehsil” and “District” from the list or directly from the Map.
- On the next page, you must choose your “Village” to get a copy of Jamabandi or nomination. Due to the long list, you can quickly find your village by choosing the first letter of your village from the box on the right side of the page.
- The next page will appear, and you must enter the necessary information like “Name of the Applicant in Hindi”, “Applicant’s City”, “Applicant’s Address”, and “Pin Code of the Applicant”.
- There are two choices available under the “Account of the revenue/option for renaming copy” section, “Copy of Jamabandi” and “Copy of the Renaming”. You have to choose either any one option of your choice.
- If you choose “Copy of Jamabandi”, you will get four options. Ie., ‘From Account”, “From Measles”, “By Somebody’s influence”, and “From GRN”.
- You have to choose any one option, and you can search for “Copy of Jamabandi”
- In case you are choosing “Copy of the Renaming”, you must select “By Naming” and enter “Transfer Number” and ‘Select Transfer Number”.
- After that, the details will appear on the screen, and you may download the details or take the printout.
E-MITRA Login Details On Apna Khara Rajasthan Portal:
The E-MITRA portal of the Rajasthani government can be accessed easily through the Apna Khata portal. To log in to the E-MITRA through the Apna Khata website, follow the below steps.
- Open the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal.
- Click the “E-MITRA Login (Login)” tab on the navigation bar.
- The “Login” window will open, enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and “Verification Code”, and then click on the “Login” button.
- Then you will be logged in to the E-MITRA portal.
Revenue Officer Login Details On Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal:
The concerned Revenue officer may log in to the Apna Khata portal. From the home page, you may access the revenue officer login. Follow the below steps to access the Revenue Office login.
- Open the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan,
- Press the “Revenue Officer Login (For License)” option on the navigation bar.
- Apna Khata Revenue Officer Login window will open. Here you must enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and “Verification Code”.
- After filling out all the details, click the “Login” button. Then you will be logged in to the portal.
How To Apply For A Transfer On Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal?
- The citizen should visit the official website of Apna Khata.
- On the home screen, click the “Apply For A Transfer” tab on the navigation bar.
- The online transfer page will open; here, you must enter all the information in Hindi only.
- You have to enter “Name of the Applicant”, “Name of the Applicant’s Father”, “Mobile”, “Email”, and “Applicant’s Address” and select the “District”, “Tehsil”, “Village” from the drop-down list.
- And also, you must select the type of application you want to apply for transfer from the drop-down menu.
- Attach the necessary documents and click the “Go ahead” button. After that, you can apply for the transfer.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Copy Fee Details:
|S. No||Record Name||Measure||Fee|
|1||Deposit Copy||Upto 10 Khasra No.|
Every 10 additional measles no. or for his part
|2||Map Copy||Each of the 10 measles no. or for his part||Rs. 20.00|
|3||Transfer p21||For each name change||Rs. 20.00|
FAQs On Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal:
What is the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan?
The official website of Apna Khata is https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to Check the Mutation Status or Status of Renaming on the Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal?
- Go to the Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal.
- The home page will appear. Click on the “Status of Renaming” tab on the navigation bar.
- District-wise Mutation Status or name transfer status will display on the screen.
What is the Contact Information of the Apna Khata portal?
Revenue Board Rajasthan,
Civil Line, Ajmer.
What is Jamabandi Copy in Rajasthan? Can we see the Jamabandi Copy in Apna Khata Portal?
Jamabandi copy is a document of land containing complete information about the land. Yes, we can be able to see the Jamabandi copy in the Apna Khata portal, and also we can download or print the copy.
The Apna Khata Rajasthan, or E-Dhrati, is an online portal that has made it easier for citizens to access all land-related information online. Land records in Rajasthan are easily accessible to the citizens through the Apna Khata portal since they are computerized. The Revenue Department of the Government of Rajasthan has made some excellent innovations, including the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal.