MP Bhulekh Land Record: The official website of MP Bhulekh is https://mpbhulekh.gov.in. It is a website run and maintained by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This website is developed to upload the details of lands in Madhya Pradesh and maintain the land records. This website maintains the land records or details in both the textual format and also in Map format. The landowners need not visit the concerned government offices personally. They can register on the website and log in to handle land-related issues. Every Land Record information is uploaded to the Bhulekh MP website immediately after their occurrence.
MP Bhulekh Public User Registration For Land Records:
Two types of services are available on the website; some require registration, and some do not. They can be availed without registering on the website. So to avail of the services with registration, the service users must register for the MP Bhulekh website. So now let us see the steps to register for the website:
- Open the website https://mpbhulekh.gov.in. It will display the main page of the Bhulekh MP website. Then find the login section on the webpage.
- It will be on the right side of the webpage. Below the login section, you can see the two options for registration.
- They are “Register as Public User” and “Register as Internal User”.
- Click on ‘Register as Public User’.
- It will ask you to fill in the following details:
- General Information:
- Login Id:
- First Name:
- Middle Name:
- Last Name:
- Father/Husband Name:
- Communication Information:
- General Information:
- Fill in all the details carefully to avoid mistakes. Then enter the security code or Captcha in the given space.
- Then finally, it will ask you to enter your mobile number and click “Send OTP”.
- You will receive an OTP on the given mobile number, enter it in the given space and click on it.
- “Register”. If all the details are correct, your details will be registered, and an account will be created for you on the Bhulekh MP Website.
How To Login Into MP Bhulekh Portal?
- Open the official website of MP Bhulekh https://mpbhulekh.gov.in
- Then it will display a webpage. It is the main page of MP Bhulekh. It displays the icons of all the services provided on the left side, and you can see the login section on the right side of the main page.
- Now enter the Login Id that you created during registration time.
- Then select the department. That is nothing but the type of user you are. You must select one among Public User, Departmental User, Bank User, LSK User, IT Center User, and BeGl User.
- Now enter the Password of Your Profile.
- Then Enter the Security code or Captcha generated by the system in the given Space.
- Then click on “Submit”. This will take you to your profile on the Bhulekh MP website and allow you to access the services available.
MP Bhulekh Land Record:
Initially, you need to have an account to check the land records on the MPBhulekh website. Then you can log in to the website, enter the required details, and check your land records. Now let us see the procedure to see the land records on the website:
- Open the official website of MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni.
- Now decide which type of land records to view to know whether you must register on the website.
- Click on the “Bhu-Abhilekh” option for the “Land Records” on the home page. It is the first icon among the displayed set of icons.
- It asks you to choose between the type of document required, whether a normal land record or a digitally signed land record.
- If you choose a normal land record, it will ask you to enter the following details.
- Choose a language for Khasra copy:
- Land Parcel UNQ number:
- ULPIN Number:
- Land Owner ID:
- Then it will ask you to choose between the options: LandOwner, Khasra No, and Plot no
- Fill in all the details carefully to avoid mistakes and get the correct information:
- Then click on “View Details”.
- This will display the required Land record related to the details given.
MPBhulekh.Gov.In Unpaid Services:
Some services are available on the MP Bhulekh Portal that can be used without any payment. This means they are the free services the Government of Madhya Pradesh provides on the website.
- Khasra/Khatauni- Ordinary Land Records
- Finding Document
- Village Map- Simple Bhu Naksha
- Finding bail Details
- Population Rights Record
- Diverted Land Revenue Payments
- Civil Court Case
- Record Room Document
- RCMS(Revenue Case Management System) Order
- Transaction Details
- Land Mortgage
- Agricultural Land Revenue Department
- Search CERSAI(Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India)
MP Bhulekh Paid Services:
- Certified Copy of the Village Map
- Certified Land Records Copy and Download
- Record Room Document Copy
- Revenue Court Order Copy
- Intimation of Diversion
- Wallet Recharge
- Land Revenue Payment
- MP Bhulekh Contact Details
- Bhumiswami Aadhar E-KYC
- Some other services
MPBhulekh Land Record – https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/:
The MP Bhulekh website displays two types of land records. Some require registering on the website; some are not registered on the website. The services that require registration are the paid services that are mentioned above. The MP Bhulekh also had a version of a mobile application. The MP Bhulekh mobile application can be downloaded and installed from the Google Play store. Then the users need to log in with the user Id and password and then link their mobile number to the MP Bhulekh Mobile application. This will help the users get instant notifications and allow them to use the services anywhere and anytime.