Bhulekh Maharashtra is a website that deals with Land Records and related activities in Maharashtra. The official website of Bhulekh Maharashtra is https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in. It provides the details like 7/12 and 8A extracts of the lands to land owners in Maharashtra. 7/12 Extract is the record related to the rights of the land, which means it shows the details related to ownership of the land in rural areas. Whereas 8A extract is the document of land ownership that contains details about the land like dimensions of land, location or address, and other details.
Bhulekh Maharashtra Land Record Search Online:
- Open the website of Bhulekh Maharashtra https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
- Then it will display the homepage of the website.
- On the right side of the webpage, it will ask you to select the district of the land for which you want to view the land records.
- Select the district and click on the “Go” button.
- Another webpage will redirect you and ask you to select one among the ‘7/12 extract’ or ‘8A Extract’.
- Then it will again ask you to select the “District”.
- After that, you must select ‘Taluka’ and ‘Village’.
- Here it asks you to search for your land. You can search for your land using the survey number, Alphabetical Survey number, Group survey number, first or last name of the land owner, or full name of the owner.
- Enter any one detail among the above and click on search.
- Then it will display a list of names. Select the required name among them and enter your registered mobile number. Then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Then the required land records will be displayed on the screen.
- You can view or save the document to your PC, or you can download the document.
Digitally Signed 7/12 Satbara Document Verification:
- Go to the official portal of Bhulekh Naksha Maharashtra Portal i.e., https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/
- Click on the “Digitally Signed 7/12” button on the home page.
- Now you will be redirected to another portal to verify your Digital Satbara 7/12 Certificate.
- Tap on the “Verify 7/12” button.
- Enter your Satbara document’s Verification Number and click the “Submit” button.
If the details you entered match the Bhulekh Maharashtra database, you can get the results and verify the document.
Bhulekh Maharashtra 7/12 Extract:
The person who owns a property in the State of Maharashtra can apply for the 7/12 Extract document. This document contains details about the ownership of the land, the name of the owner of the land, survey numbers of the land, and the dimensions or measurements of the land. It can be provided as evidence for the ownership of the land. Anyone who wants to apply for the 7/12 extract document must follow the procedure below.
- Open the website of Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar website.
- Then you can see the home page of the website. Register on the Aaple Sarkar website and log in to the website with your credentials.
- Then you will be taken to the website. There you have to select the Revenue Department.
- A list of services will drop down. Select Land Record Department from that list. There it will display other options in which you must select the Issuing 7/12 Extract option.
- There it will ask you to enter detail like Name, Address, Mobile number, Aadhaar Number, and email id.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the details for applying for the 7/12 Extract. The details are District, Taluk, and village details from the given list on the website.
- Then provide the survey number, Gat number, or Hissa number.
- Then it will display the 7/12 extract document’s preview. Check all the details and submit for further procedure. Here it will display an acknowledgement number. Save it for future use.
- Then it will ask you to make payment for the procedure. With this, your details will be recorded in the revenue department database.
- Hereafter you can view your lands 7/12 extract on the website.
Services Provided By Bhulekh Maharashtra:
- We can access different documents like the 7/12 Extract or Satabara Utara.
- We can also get a document like 8A Extract of a land.
- We can also get our property card verified through this website.
- You can check the status of the land conversion through the Bhulekh Maharashtra portal.
- We can get and verify the digitally signed land documents of our land.
Details Available On 7/12 Extract document:
- Survey Numer of the Land
- Area or dimensions of the Land
- The fit of land for cultivation
- Ownership details
- Mutation numbers
- Type of land(whether it is nonagricultural or Agricultural)
- Type of Irrigation(irrigated type or rain-fed type)
- Details about the land, like loans pending for buying the agricultural activities.
- Details about the type of crop planted in the land.
- Details of any litigations on the land.
- List of taxes paid for the land.
Bulekh Maharashtra 8A Extract:
An 8A extract is similar to a 7/12 extract document related to your land. This document consists of details like the dimensions of the land, location of the land, taluk, village, district, area, and details of the owner of the land. Anyone before buying a property or land has to ask the seller to produce the 8A extract document. This helps you discover the problems that may arise in the future with the land.
- Getting and going through the 8A extract document related to that land can help find any property-related issues.
- If the land owner wants to take a loan based on this land, they must produce this 8A document.
- The Government of Maharashtra legally records the details of a particular land when it has an 8A extract document.
Bulekh Maharashtra – https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/:
This website helps land owners, and buyers avoid office visits several times. All the details of the land can be viewed on this website. This helps the seller to sell the land without any legal problems. In the same way, it helps the buyer to buy the land without any further complications, as all the legal documents of the land are available on the Bhulekh Maharashtra website. The buyer can determine if the land is registered in only one name or any other name other than the owner.