LIC Merchant Portal Login: LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is a government-owned insurance and investment company in India. LIC Merchants are authorized agents who sell LIC policies to customers on behalf of the company. They play an important role in promoting and selling LIC policies and also help customers in understanding the benefits of different insurance policies offered by LIC.
The LIC Merchant Portal, created by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), empowers authorized merchants to oversee their business tasks. It offers access to policy data, commissions, customer details, and renewals. This article elucidates the LIC Merchant Portal Login Process and more.
How TO Login To LIC Merchant Portal?
To access the LIC Merchant Portal, merchants need to log in using their username, and password provided by the LIC. The following are the steps to log into the LIC Merchant Portal.
- The LIC merchants should open the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) at https://licindia.in.
- The home screen will appear, scroll down the page and tap on “Other Online Services” and click on the “Merchant Portal” link.
- The important Instructions page will open, read the instructions carefully and close the window.
- The Merchant Premium Collection portal page will appear, click on the “Login” button on the right side of the page.
- The LIC’s Portal login page will open, enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and read the question and enter the answer in the text box and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then you will be logged into the LIC Merchant portal successfully.
How To Change LIC Merchant Portal Password?
If you want to change your LIC Merchant Portal Password, you must follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- On the home page, click on the “Merchant Portal” option under the “Other Online Services” tab.
- After reading the instructions, click on the “Login” tab on the Merchant Premium Collection Portal page.
- The next screen will appear, here click on “Change Password” below the LIC’s portal login field.
- The Change Password window will appear on the next page.
- Here enter your “User Id”, “Current Password”, “New Password”, and “Confirm Password”, and then click on the “Reset” button.
- Then the password of the LIC Merchant Portal will be changed successfully.
LIC Merchant Portal Forgot Password Process:
In case you forget your LIC Merchant Portal password, you can easily reset your password by using the following steps.
- Open the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official website.
- Go to “Other Online Services” and click on the “Merchant Portal” link.
- On the Merchant Premium Collection Portal page click on the “Login” button.
- Now, you have to click on the “Forgot Password” link on the LIC’s Portal Login page.
- The Forgot Password window will open on the next page.
- Here, enter your “User Id”, and “Email Id”, and then click on the “Mail New Password” option.
- A mail will be sent to your email Id, containing a new password.
- Then you can log into the portal by entering the new password and also you can change the password immediately for safety reasons.
How To Update Email Id To Get OTP For LIC Merchant Portal?
If you want to update your email Id to get OTP for the LIC Merchant portal, you must follow the below steps.
- Visit the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official website
- Tap on the “Merchant Portal” under the “Other Online Services” section on the home page.
- You must choose the “Login” option on the Merchant Premium Collection Portal page.
- Now, you must click on the “Update Email Id to get OTP” link on the LIC’s Portal Login page.
- The Update Email Id page will open, enter your “User Id”, “Password”, and “Email Id” and then click on the “Update” button and you are done.
- If merchants are not receiving Login OTP for premium collection may update their Email Id as per the records available in the agency master.
- You must remember that the Email Id that you have entered should be the same as per the records available in the agency master.
How To Make Online Invoice Payment On LIC Merchant Portal?
- Go to the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and complete the Merchant login process.
- Once you have completed the login process, then the LIC Merchant dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Here, click on the “Pay Invoice Online” tab under the “Merchant Tools” section.
- After that, all the invoices with cash-only transactions due for payment will display on the screen.
- Select the Invoice for which you want to make the payment and then click on the “Submit” link.
- Check the amount of the invoice selected once again and confirm for payment.
- Now, you can choose your bank for online payment and you will be directed to the selected bank’s payment portal.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal home page.
- Click on “Pay Invoice Online” will show the last successful online invoice payments.
- Click on the PG ID to obtain the payment acknowledgment.
- Use the ‘Click here’ button to get the payment acknowledgment if the acknowledgment window is not shown.
- Finally, you may take the printout of the online Invoice payment acknowledgment for future reference.
LIC Merchant Portal Key Features:
Some of the key features of the LIC Merchant Portal are given below.
- Merchants can access their dashboard to view policy details, commission earned, customer information, and other important information.
- They can search for specific policies based on policy numbers or customer details.
- Merchants can use the premium calculator to calculate the premium for different LIC policies.
- The portal sends renewal reminders to merchants for policies that are due for renewal.
- On the LIC Merchant portal, merchants can view their commission statements and download them for record keeping.
The LIC Merchant portal is a very useful tool for LIC Merchants to manage their business operations. And also it helps them to provide better services to their customers. It is a convenient and efficient way for merchants to access policy details, commission statements, customer information, and other important information related to their business. The portal allows merchants to download commission statements for record-keeping and analysis. Overall, The LIC Merchant Portal is a helpful and useful portal for LIC Merchants.