Meesho Supplier Panel Login: The Meesho Supplier Panel is a place on the internet where you can sell your goods. This website helps the seller manage all the activities involved in selling goods. Some such activities are Listing the Products on the website, Managing the Inventory needed to sell your goods, Processing Orders placed by customers online Tracking payments received from consumers after placing the order. The official website for the Meesho Supplier Panel is https://supplier.meesho.com/. The Meesho organization also developed a mobile application to make the supplier’s work easier and more comfortable.
Meesho Supplier Panel Login Account Registration Procedure:
Any person who wants to sell on the Meesho website or application must have opened an account or registered their account on the Meesho Supplier Panel website. To register an account, the sellers need to follow the below procedure.
- Open the official seller website of Meesho. That is https://supplier.meesho.com/.
- Now search for “Start Selling”, which is on the top right corner of the webpage, and click on it to register.
- Now it displays a welcome note and will ask you to enter the Mobile number. Enter the mobile number you want to get all the business notifications.
- Then click on “Send OTP”. This step will send an OTP to the mobile number given. This is done to validate the working condition of your mobile.
- Enter the OTP received in the given space.
- Then enter an email you want to use for the Meesho Supplier Panel Login.
- Then create a strong password. Then select the check box to avail of the service of getting the notification on your whats app. Then click to submit your details.
- Then it will ask you to enter your GSTIN(Goods and Service Tax Payer Identification Number). Give it and click on ‘continue’.
- Then it will ask you to fill in the Pickup Address. It is the address from which the products will be collected and couriered to the customers.
- Now it will ask you to enter the bank details like the account holder’s name and account number to which the amount will be received.
- Finally, you have to fill in the supplier details. That may be the details of the supplier from whom you are getting the goods, or if you are the supplier, then fill in your details in the section.
- Now submit all the details, and you will have your Meesho Supplier Panel account.
Meesho Supplier Panel Login Procedure:
To start your business activities on the website or to run the existing business activities on the Meesho supplier panel, the seller needs to log in to the website with his/her user-id and password. So now let us see the procedure to log in to Meesho Supplier Panel:
- Open the website of the Meesho Supplier Panel: https://supplier.meesho.com/.
- Now search for “Login” on the webpage. It will be on the top right corner of the webpage beside “Start selling”. Click on it.
- It will ask you to enter the email id or the mobile number, which is specified during the time of registration.
- Then enter the password and click on “Login”.
- Now you will be taken to your Meesho Supplier Panel account, allowing you to add your products to the categories.
- You can also see the option “Create your Supplier Account” at the bottom of the page.
How To Recover Password For Meesho Supplier Panel Login?
- Open the website of Meesho Supplier Panel Website.
- Now click on login. If you do not remember your password, click “Forgot Password?” under the space given to enter the Password.
- It will ask you to enter the E-mail id to which you will get an OTP to recreate the password. Enter the E-mail and click on “Submit E-mail”.
- Then you get an email containing the OTP. Click on email, enter the OTP in the given space, and create a new Meesho Supplier Panel account password.
- You can also get the password recreation link to your mobile number by clicking “Get OTP on your Mobile number”. It asks you to enter your mobile number.
- Then you will receive a message to your mobile number, enter the OTP and click on Login. You will be allowed to log in and asks you to create a new password for your account.
How To Upload Product Catalogue Using Meesho Supplier Panel Login?
- Initially, you have to log in to the Meesho Supplier Panel website https://supplier.meesho.com/
- Then you can start uploading the catalog.
- Before uploading the catalogues, we have to select the category to which we are uploading the products or catalogues.
- Then we must start uploading the images of the products we want to sell.
- Uploading more than one picture of the products is suggestable for the seller, as it gives more understanding to the consumers about the product.
- You also have to describe the product, which consists of details like product name, dimensions, colours, sizes, types, validities etc.,
- Then clearly mention the prices, delivery charges and the GST tax added while selling a particular product.
- Each catalogue must have at least 2 to 3 products that drag the consumer’s interest and make them order your product.
- Adding more catalogues frequently to your account on the Meesho Supplier Panel website will let you get more orders.
Meesho Supplier Panel Login – https://supplier.meesho.com/:
The Meesho Supplier panel is an online ecommerce application that enables sellers to make their products available for consumers anywhere in the world. The application is designed to make the selling process simpler for sellers and easier for consumers. Once a seller is registered on the application and provides his/her contact details and GSTIN, the application will directly notify the seller when a potential buyer is located in the user’s country.