PSA Login Page: PSA UTIITSL means UTI Infrastructure Technology and Service Limited and is also called UTI Technology Service Limited. The UTIITSL became a limited company on May 19th, 1993, to serve the investors of UTI schemes. The PSA UTIITSL is a company owned by the Government of India. It provides technological and outsourcing services to India’s financial and government services. PSA UTIITSL is the largest financial service provider. It provides services related to Mutual Funds, PAN card issuance and printing, Insurance service(Medical Bill processing), E-Governance, and Technology. The full form of PSA is PAN Service Agents. The PSA Login is a login given to agents providing various services related to PAN cards.
How To Log Into UTI PSA Login Page?
The Login is given to the Agents who apply for PAN Cards instead of normal citizens. The agent needs to apply for the login credentials or have to get referred by already existing agents to get their Account on the PSA UTIITSL website and its credentials. Now let us see the procedure to log in for already existing agents or users to their profile on the website:
- Open the official website of UTIITSL https://www.utiitsl.com
- Then it displays the home page of the UTIITSL, where you can see many related government services linked to the financial context.
- Now find the PAN card Services and click on it.
- A list of services will drop down. Find ‘PSA Login’ on this page and click on it.
- Then it will redirect you to another webpage where you can see some data, including a link. Click on the link given in the data.
- Then you can see some information about the UTIITSL organization on the left side of the webpage and the login section on the right.
- Now you have to enter your Username and then your Password.
- Later enter the displayed security code in the given space on the webpage.
- After filling in all the details, click on “Login”. It will take you to your profile on the PSA UTIITSL Website, allowing you to access the services available.
UTI ITSL PSA Login Credentials Acquiring procedure:
Initially, the Agent must register for an account on the PSA UTI ITSL website. Then the agent will be given the credentials required to enter the website. Now let us see the procedure to get the credentials for the website:
- The user or agent must initially apply and register for the PSA Login credential using the UTI ITSL Page.
- The application must be filled properly with all the necessary information, and attach the required documents to the application, which are required for proof.
- Submit the application and proofs with the correct contact details like mobile number and Email address.
- Your application will be validated, and the response will be sent to your contact number or email.
UTI ITSL PSA Login PAN Card Applying Procedure:
- Open the website https://www.utiisl.com.
- It will display the home page of the UTIITSL website.
- There it shows many options on the top of the page like Home, About Us, Services, PAN Card Services, Aadhar services, PFRDA NPS, Tenders, RTI & Vigilance, CSR, etc.,
- Now click on PAN Card Services. Then it will drop down a list of services available under PAN Card Services.
- Select “Apply PAN Card” from the list, the first option among them.
- It will take you to another webpage. Scroll down the page to see all the services available under the ‘Apply PAN Card’.
- Now select the “PAN Card for India Citizen/NRI”.
- Then it will redirect you to another page where you must select “Apply For New PAN Card”. It is called Form 49A.
- Then it will ask you to choose the mode for applying. That is, Physical mode or Digital mode.
- Choose the suitable mode, fill in all the necessary details in the application, and upload all the necessary documents.
- Then apply. The PAN card will be sent to the address through post.
How To Track PAN Card Using UTIITSL PSA Login Page?
- Open the website https://www.utiitsl.com.
- Search for ‘PAN Card Services’ and click on it.
- A list of PAN Card services will be dropped down.
- Now search for “Track Your PAN Card” and select it.
- Then you will be redirected to another small Window where you are asked to fill in the following details:
- Application Coupon Number
- (or) PAN Number(10 Chars)
- Date of Birth/Incorporation/Agreement/Partnership or Trust Deed/Formation of Body of Individuals/Association of Persons
- It will ask you to enter the system-generated security code or the captcha in the given space. Enter it and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then it will display the status of your PAN Card Application.
UTI PSA Login PAN Bulk Verification:
- Open the website of PSA UTIITSL https://www.utiitsl.com.
- Then click on ‘PAN Card Services’.
- A list of services will drop down. Find “PAN Bulk Verification”.
- Then it will take you to an external website- https://www.pbv.utiitsl.com/pan_dcs/
- Now it will ask you to enter your credentials- Username and Password.
- Then Enter the system-generated security Code or Captcha in the given space and click ‘Sign In’.
- This will take you to your profile on the website, where you can do the PAN Bulk Verification.
PSA Login Page – https://www.utiitsl.com/:
The UTIITSL company and its activities are governed by the Companies Act 2013 and 1956. This company is also registered with SEBI. The PSA UTIITSL website is developed to provide different financial services to the general people and the government of India. The website is simple to understand and is also user-friendly. With the help of the PSA UTIITSL website, the agents can apply for the new PAN card of the people, a new copy of the PAN card can be issued to the people when the old one is lost, and spelling mistakes and other mistakes can be corrected by the agents who have an account on the PSA UTIITSL website.