SBI Online Banking Login: SBI online banking is the Internet banking service provided by the State Bank of India. State Bank of India is India’s largest bank with a network of over 25000 branches located even in the remotest parts of India. State Bank of India offers a wide range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers.
SBI online banking is the Internet banking portal and it provides anywhere, anytime, online access for State Bank’s Retail and Corporate customers. It allows SBI customers to access their bank accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and perform various other banking transactions online. This article will discuss SBI online banking login procedure and other information.
SBI Online Personal Banking Registration Process:
- The customer should visit the official website of SBI online banking. Ie., https://www.onlinesbi.sbi
- The home page will appear, here click on “New User Registration” under the “Personal Banking” section.
- The New User Registration pop-up window will open, read it and click on “OK” to proceed, and then click on the “Next” button on the next page.
- The User Driven Registration -New User form will open, enter the necessary details.
- Here you have to enter “Account Number”, “CIF Number”, “Branch Code”, “Select Country”, “Registered Mobile Number”, “Select Facility Required”, “Enter the text as shown in the image”, and click on “I Agree” link.
- In case you have no idea about “Branch Code”, click on “Get Branch Name” and choose “Location”, and “Branch Name” from the drop-down list then the Branch code will automatically appear on the corresponding field.
- After completing all the details click on the “Submit” button.\
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. You have to enter the same and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, you have to select the option ‘I have my ATM card’ and click the “Submit” button.
- After that enter the ATM card details on the screen and tap the “Submit” button.
- A temporary username will appear on the screen, note it and set a password and click on the “Submit” link to complete the registration process.
SBI Online Personal Banking Login Process:
- Visit the official website of SBI online banking.
- On the home screen, click on the “Login” tab below the “Personal Banking” section.
- The Personal Banking page will open, here tap on the “Continue to Login” link.
- The login page will appear, enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and “Enter the text as shown in the image” and then click on the “Login” button.
- Then you will be login into your account and access all the information related to your account.
How To Reset Password For SBI Online Personal Banking?
- Go to the SBI Online Banking portal.
- Click on the “Login” tab under the “Personal Banking” section on the home page.
- In case you forget your password click on the “Forgot Username/Login Password” link on the login page.
- The next screen will appear click on “Next” to proceed.
- The forgot password page will open, enter your “User Name”, “Account Number”, “Select Country”, “Mobile Number”, “Date of Birth”, and “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number enter the same and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to a page where you can reset your password by entering New Password and confirming your password.
- You can reset your login password online by using any of the three ways.
- Using ATM Card details.
- Using Profile Password.
- Without ATM Card details & using Profile Password.
- Also, you can approach any branch of your convenience to get your login password reset.
Funds Transfer Process On SBI Online Personal Banking:
- Open the official website of SBI online banking.
- Firstly, you must log in to the portal using your login credentials.
- Go to the “Payments/Transfers” section on the next page.
- Here if you want to transfer the funds to another bank click on the “Other Bank Transfer” option or if you want to transfer the funds within the same bank, you must click on the “Accounts of Others – Within SBI” option.
- According to your selection, a screen will appear, select the type of transaction you would like to make and click on the “Proceed” button.
- You must choose the account from the list as you wish to make the fund transfer form.
- Now, enter the amount you want to transfer and enter remarks if any.
- You must select the beneficiary account to transfer the funds.
- You have to click on the check box to agree to the terms and conditions and then click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next screen, all the details will appear entered by you.
- Once again verify the details and click on the “Confirm” link.
- Now, you will get a high-security password on your registered mobile number. Enter the same and click on “Confirm” to complete the authentication process.
- After completing the funds transfer you will receive a confirmation message on your screen.
- In this way, you can easily transfer the funds.
Features Available On SBI Online Retails Or Personal Banking:
- Issued Demand Drafts Online.
- Transfer funds to own and third-party accounts.
- Credit beneficiary accounts using the VISA Money Transfer, RTGS/NEFT feature.
- Generate Account Statements.
- Setup Standing Instructions.
- Configure profile settings.
- Use eTax for online tax payments.
- Use ePay for automatic bill payments.
- Interface with merchants for railway and airline reservations.
- Avail DEMAT and IPO services
Benefits Of SBI Online Banking:
- SBI Online banking provides the convenience of banking from anywhere and at any time.
- Customers can perform their transactions from the comfort of their homes or offices, without visiting the bank branch.
- It enables customers to perform banking transactions quickly and efficiently, without having a wait in long queues at SBI bank branches.
- Customer services are available 24/7 and customers can access their bank accounts and perform banking transactions at any time of the day or night.
- It gives a high level of security, using advanced encryption technologies to protect user data and transactions.
SBI online banking is a convenient and efficient way for its customers to access their bank accounts and perform banking transactions online. It provides a high level of security and enables users to perform banking transactions quickly and efficiently. With its 24/7 availability and user-friendly interface, SBI online baking is an essential platform for anyone looking to simplify their banking experience.