Pay Anjangaon Water Bill from MJP: If you are from Anjangoan, one of the municipal councils in Amravati Municipal Corporation, you must pay the water bill to the water board. Most of the houses in Anjangoan have water meters used to calculate water consumption. Using these water meters, Anjangoan Water Bill is estimated.
The people of Maharashtra can pay their water bills using several websites and applications. This article will discuss paying the water bill in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon using Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Portal, Paytm, and PhonePe discuss how to apply for New Water Connection in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon.
Registration to Pay Anjangaon Water Bill using Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Portal
The following are the steps on how to register on Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran (MJP ) official website to pay Anjangaon Water Bill:
- Open the official website of MJP i.e.,mjp.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click ‘Right To Services’ on the home page and select ‘Generation of Water Bill’ from the drop-down.
- When visiting the website for the first time, click the “New Registration” option.
- Now a New Registration form for MJP will open.
- Here you have to enter the required details like Consumer No, Mobile No, Email ID, Password, Confirm Password, and OTP, and then you have to click on the “ Register “ button.
Now, you have a Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran account to verify and pay your water bills online.
How to Pay Anjangaon Water Bill using MJP Portal
Go to the Official Website of Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran.
- Log in to your MJP account using your Login ID as MJP Consumer No / Email ID / Mobile No and Password.
- Now, you will get an OTP to your Registered Mobile No/Email ID, and you have to enter OTP and Captcha shown on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now you have to fill in all the mandatory details and should click on the ‘View Bill’ button.
- Here you can see your MJP Anjangaon Water Bill on your screen.
- Verify the water bill details and make the payment.
Pay Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon Water Bill using MJP Quick Pay Option:
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon using Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran ( using the Quick Pay option ) official website
- Enter the official website of Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran i.e., www.mjp.maharashtra.gov.in, on your web browser.
- Click ‘Right To Services’ on the main menu on the home page.
- From the drop-down, click on ‘Generation of Water Bill’
- Here you can see the ‘Quick Pay’ button. Click on it.
- Now enter your MJP Consumer No, Mobile No, and Email ID and then select ‘View Bill’
- If you have entered the details correctly, then you can your MJP Anjangaon Water Bill on your screen.
- Check and complete paying your Water Bill of Anjangaon within the due date.
How to Pay Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon Water Bill using Paytm?
The following are the steps to pay MJP Anjangaon’s water bill using Paytm App.
- Open the ‘Paytm Mobile App’ on your smartphone. And if you are using a computer, you can open Paytm from here.
- Login into your Paytm Account using the appropriate credentials.
- After you log in, select the “View More” button from the ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’ section.
- Now you can see ‘My Bills & Recharges’, here you have to go to the ‘Pay your Home bills’ section and click on the ‘Water’ icon.
- Here you can see huge different water boards all across India.
- You can search or Scroll down to find “Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon”. Select it.
- You should enter the “Consumer Number” and click the “Proceed” button here.
- If you have any newly generated MJP Anjangoan water bills or dues, you can see them now.
- Verify the details and proceed to payment by selecting your preferred mode of payment and completing the payment.
After completing a successful payment, you will get the Transaction ID used as proof of payment.
How to Pay MJP Anjangaon Water Bill using PhonePe?
The following are the steps to pay the water bill in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon using PhonePe App:
- Tap on the PhonePe App on your mobile.
- Authenticate your PhonePe app to login into the app.
- After login, under the ‘Recharges & Pay Bills’ section, select the “See All” button.
- Here you can see the “Water” icon under the “Utilities” section. Select the “Water” icon.
- Click on ‘Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon’ to pay the water bill.
- You must enter ‘Consumer Number’ and click ‘Confirm’ to get the MJP Anjangaon Water Bill.
- Confirm the details and make the payment by selecting the bank with the appropriate balance to make the payment.
How to Apply for New Water Connection in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon using MJP Portal?
The following are the steps to apply for New Water Connection in MJP Anjangaon using Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran’s official website.
- The Citizen / Applicant should visit the official website of Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran i.e., www.mjp.maharashtra.gov.in
- The home page will open, here you have to click on ‘Right To Services’
- Right to Services are open, here you have to click on ‘New Tap Connection’
- The next page will open, here you have to enter the required details like Customer information (Applicant Name, Address, Mobile No, Email Id, etc.), Property Information (Property No, Property Type, Purpose, etc.), and Connection Details (Connection Type, Category, Size, Area Type, Ownership, etc.)
- After entering all the details, you must upload the required documents like Proof of Identity, Proof of Residence, etc.
- If the water connection is for a Commerical place, then you, along with other documents, need to submit Market License used by Amravati Municipal Corporation.
- After that, you have to enter nearer Customer’s Consumer Number
- You have to pay the application charges of Rs.100 /- and enter the remarks if any
- After completing all the details, you have to click on the ‘Submit’ button
- After submitting the application form documents, the concerned officer from Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran, will contact you.