In Amravati Municipal Corporation, the market license is mandatory if you want to start a business. You must have a Trade License or Market License issued by the authorities of Amravati Municipal Corporation. The trade license is valid only for one year, and we need to renew the trade license every year after the validity.
In this article, you can learn how to apply for Market License in Amravati through Online & Offline methods. With this Market License, you do have a few benefits offered by Amravati Municipal Corporation. Starting from doing business with the name in Market License, it is used to open a bank account under the same name.
As many technological improvements nowadays exist, any service can be availed online. We can apply for a Market or Trade license on a website through a prescribed procedure.
Online Registration To Apply For Market License In Amravati:
Before applying for Amravati Market License online, you should create an account on the Amravati Municipal Corporation Official website.
Following are the few steps for Registration to Apply for a Market License in Amravati:
- Enter the official website of Amravati Municipal Corporation https://amravaticorporation.in
- Now scroll down and search for “Quick Links.”
- Many services are listed; we must find “Market License Online Registration” and click on it.
- It redirects you to another website, “ https://rts.amravaticorporation.in.”
- There it shows 3 parts – Login, Download forms, Guidelines
- In the login section, you will find “New User Registration.” Click on it.
- Now an application will appear asking you to fill in the details such as:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last Name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile No
- After filling in all the required details, you will be asked to enter the captcha given at the end. Enter it and then click on submit.
- A message will pop up on the screen, which tells you to check your mail, in which you will get a link. By clicking on the link received, the website will validate your mail – “ https://rtsamravaticorporation.in. “
- Now you can log in to the website by setting a new password by clicking on the link sent to you over the mail. This will create your account on the website of “https://rtsamravaticorporation.in.”
Online Procedure To Apply For Market License In Amravati Municipal Corporation:
The procedure for applying is as follows:
- With the newly created credentials, now login to the website with your newly created credentials.
- Click on the “Market Department”
- A list of services provided on the website will drop down. Now click on “Trade License.”
- An application will be displayed which asks you to fill in different details like
- Applicant name
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Aadhar number
- Property number
- Residential number
- New business type
- New business name
- From date
- To date
- Fill all these details with your data correctly, then click the submit button.
- Now all the information you gave on the application will be processed online and will ask the applicant to pay the application fee online, which can be paid through a credit card, debit card, net banking, or E-wallets.
- Now, if all the details in the application meet the requirements, you will get a sanction letter with Market License or Trade License.
- Your Market License will be sent to you through Email notification. You can open the notification sent by the municipal corporation website and download Your Market Licence after the payment of the processing fee through any one of the online payment modes.
Offline Procedure To Apply For Market license In Amravati Municipal Corporation:
- The applicant must visit the municipal corporation office with all the documents necessary for applying.
- Now meet the concerned officer and ask for an application to apply for the Market Licence or Trade Licence.
- You can also write a letter on an A4 size white paper requesting for Market Licence by adding all the required details and documents to that letter.
- Fill in all the details mentioned in the application and attach all the required documents.
- Check all the filled details thoroughly to avoid mistakes, and then sign at the bottom.
- Now apply to the concerned authority in the municipal office.
- After the submission, the application will be sent to the higher authorities for scrutiny, and the applicants will be asked to pay the application fee.
- Pay the fee by cash or any credit or debit card or through E-wallets and get the receipt and keep it for future use.
- Authority will make a field visit to check your shop and all the other requirements.
- Suppose your business meets all the norms specified by the licensing committee of Amravati Municipal Corporation. In that case, your business will be approved, and you will be asked to pay the processing fee. Pay the fee.
- After a few days of the payment, you will be notified that you are sanctioned with the Market license. Download your Market Licence from your received notification and save it for further use.
Eligibility Required To Apply For Market License In Amravati Municipal Corporation:
- The applicant for Market Licence or Trade Licence should have 18 years of age
- The applicant for Market Licence or Trade Licence should not have any criminal records in the past or present.
- The business chosen by the applicant should be legal in all ways.
Documents Required To apply For Market Licence In Amravati Municipal Corporation:
- Address proof of the business.
- Identity proof of the applicant for a market license
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN card of the applicant in the case of proprietorship or PAN card of the firm
- Should submit MOU (Memorandum Of Understanding) if the license is for companies.
- Must have a Certificate of Incorporation if the license is for companies.
- A recently paid municipal tax receipt copy should add to the documents if the shop or the premise is own or a lease by the applicant.
- If the applicant is not the owner, the applicant should submit a letter of consent from the owner and the municipal tax recipient.
- Should produce a NOC (No objection Certificate) of the neighbours of the applicants of the Market license during the time of application.
- Finally, you should submit an office with certification, a shop layout plan, and the Amravati Market License application.
Benefits Of Having A Market Licence:
You can get many benefits to your business by having a Market Licence. Some of them are as follows:
- The credibility of the business will increase.
- It helps to motivate investors to invest in your business.
- We can render the exposure to the financial aid
- The goodwill of our business will increase in the target market.
- It ensures lesser confrontations with legal affairs.
- It ensures good sanitation within the organization.
- It will not allow the license holder to do any illegal practices.
Like having business benefits through a Market License in Amravati Municipal Corporation, you can get financial support if you have farming land. You need to apply for a scheme called PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. With this scheme, you will receive the amount directly to your bank account every four months.