PM Kisan Yojana Registration: The Pradhana Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by PM Shri.Narendra Modigaru. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNJ) is open to all small landowners and marginal farmers. The official website for PM Kisan Yojana is pmkisan.gov.in; you can register through this website using your mobile number and Aadhracard.
The PM Kisan Scheme was started on 1st December 2018. In the PM Kisan Yojana Scheme, all land-holding farmer families will get 6000 rupees annually in three instalments. Farmers registered with PM Kisan Yojana Scheme and whose application is approved will receive 2000 rupees for every 4 months in their bank account. The State Government identified the farmer families eligible for the scheme, and then the amount was directly transferred to their bank accounts.
This article will teach us about the PM Kisan Scheme, How to Check Beneficiary Status, KYC verification Details, and other information.
Quick Update: PM Kisan Scheme 14th Instalment: The Ministry Of Agriculture, Center Government of India has released the amount for the farmers under the PM Kisan Scheme as the 14th instalment. Farmers who are eligible can check their bank accounts for the amount. And can withdrawn and used for their farming needs. Those who didn’t get the amount in their bank accounts can check their eligibility.
How To Register A New Farmer For PM Kisan Yojana Scheme?
Any farmer who wants to register with PM Kisan Yojana should be a small and Marginal farmer. The age should be between 18 to 40 years, and they must have Cultivable land of up to 2 hectares.
- To Register, go to the Official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- PradhanaMantri Kisan Samman Nidhi page will open, then go to the Formers corner and click on the New Farmer Registration.
- The New Farmer Registration form will open and complete the details like your Mobile number, Aadhaar number, and details.
- Finally, enter the Captcha code displayed on the page, and then your registration is completed.
- After you are successfully registered, your application will be sent for approval.
How To Activate PM Kisan Account Using Offline Method?
- Go to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC)
- Create an account by using your Aadhaar number
- Now give your biometrics and login
- Update the Aadhaar number details and submit the form.
Documents Required To Activate Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Scheme:
The following are the documents that should be required for PMKSNJ
- Aadhaar Card is necessary for Online Registration of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Scheme.
- Passport size Photograph
- Land Details
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Phone Number
Eligibility for PM Kisan Yojana Scheme:
Who are eligible for PM Kisan Samman Yojana:
- Cultivational landholders
- Farmers from both urban and rural areas
- Small and marginal farmer’s families
Who are not eligible for PM Kisan Samman Yojana:
- People who pay taxes can not have the PM Kisan Samman Yojana.
- People with high economic status.
- People have institutional lands.
- Pensioners have a pension of more than 10,000.
Status Of Self-Registered Farmer / Farmer Registered Through CSC
Farmers registered online by themselves or through CSC centres can check their status online through the official website.
- First, open the Official website i.e., pmkisan.gov.in
- Ten Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi page will be open.
- Go to Farmer’s Corner on the page and click on the self-registered Farmer / Farmer status registered through CSC.
- It will ask for the Aadhaar number. You have to enter the Aadhaar number and the Captcha code, which you can see on the page, and click the search button to get the details.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status:
The farmer can check the beneficiary list if they registered online or through the agriculture office or CSC Centers. Every fourth month of the year PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary list is published.
PM Kisan Status Check can be done from the official PM KISAN GOV IN website. All we need for checking PM Kisan Saman Yojana Nidhi is the beneficiaries’ phone numbers and Aadhaar.
- Go to the PM Kisan Official Website.
- Now, click on the options farmers, which is in the corner.
- A beneficiary status option will be available.
- A new tab opens now. To check PM KISAN Beneficiary status, provide the information like phone numbers and Aadhaar and click continue.
PM Kisan Status Check using Aadhar will get an OTP when checking PM Kisan Status. Then you will get the data to check your name in the PM Kisan Yojana 13th Beneficiary Status 2023.
How To Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List?
Here is a simple article that helps you to check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by searching your Name and mobile number in PM Kisan List for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary list 2023 is available on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary list will download in PDF format and a very small file size, and you check the name and gender in the beneficiary list. Following are the steps to check the Beneficiary list.
- To check the beneficiary list, go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in
- PMKSNY page will open on that page, and you will go to the former’s corner and click on the beneficiary list.
- After that Beneficiary page will open. Select the Beneficiary State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village
- Click on the get report button.
- The beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen.
PM Kisan KYC Status Check:
To check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC status, one has to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly we have to login into the official website of PM KISAN GOV IN
- Then we should select the farmer’s option.
- the e-KYC option will be available, and we have to click on it
- Enter the Aadhaar number in the provided field and search
- Fill out the application form with all the required details
- KYC approval will be sent via text to your mobile number
KYC is necessary to receive the benefits of PMKSNY.
Eligible farmers must update their KYC status using online or offline methods. The e-KYC method was asked to be completed in August 2022, but the process got delayed due to some issues, and the deadline has been extended.
To check the Beneficiary list of PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA, one must open the official website and fill in the required details such as State, District, sub-district, block village, etc. Now click on the report and get the beneficiary list details.
Updation Of Self-Registered Farmers
If any Self-registered Farmer wants to change his details, he can easily update them online.
- Go to the official website pm kisan.gov.in,
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi page will open. Go to the Farmers corner and click on the updation of self-registered farmers.
- The Pradhanamantri Kisan Samman Nidhi update of the self-registered page will open the Registered Aadhaar number and enter the Captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the OTP texted to your registered mobile
- After that, your full details will appear on the screen. Change the fields you want to change.
E-KYC update Using One Time Password:
We can get the information of registration of e-KYC status by using a one-time password linking to our mobile phone.
- Visit the official website of PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA.
- Click on the e-KYC tab present on the website
- It also contains information on Beneficiary status as well.
- It leads to another page containing the blocks where you should fill in the basic information, such as your Aadhaar number.
- Now, 4 digit OTP for the verification option will be available
- Type the given One Time Password and click on submit
- Enter the Aadhaar registered mobile one-time password details.
Aadhaar Failure Records Editing:
PM Kisan Samman Yojana has chances of failure, mostly due to the differences in name from the Aadhaar.
So one has to maintain the same name in one Aadhaar and the registration forms.
The website provided the option to edit the details as present in Aadhaar
- Open the official website of PM Kisan Samman Yojana
- Find out the option of Edit Aadhaar Failure records
- Now, Enter your Aadhaar number and Captcha
- You will proceed to a new page where you can make the changes.
- As per the Aadhaar card, you can update the details.
How To Activate PM Kisan Account Using PM KISAN GoI?
The central government made it easy for us to make registration easy without any confusion by searching different websites. They have launched an application called ‘PM KISAN GoI’, where one can easily download the application and fill out the registration forms.
One can easily update their KYC details or edit them in App itself. This app is under the control of the States Agriculture and welfare system.
- The farmers must install the app and enter their registered mobile and Aadhaar number details.
- Enter the OTP and sign up in the app
- This app helps us with all the notifications of PM Kisan Samman Yojana.
PM Kisan Installment Status & Installment Dates:
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme to benefit the Farmers of India. Small and Marginal farmers will get 6000 rupees per annum in three instalments. From the last week of February, one can check the Installment Status of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi.
Pradhanamantri Installment Release Dates
15th Installment of PM Kisan release date is November 2023
14th Installment of PM Kisan release date is July 2023
13th Installment of PM Kisan release date is February 2023
12th Installment of PM Kisan’s release date is October 2022
11th Installment of PM Kisan’s release date is May 2022
10th Installment of PM Kisan’s release date is January 2022
9th Installment of PM Kisan release date is August 2021
8th Installment of PM Kisan release date is May 2021
7th Installment of PM Kisan release date is December 2020
6th Installment of PM Kisan release date is August 2020
The Aadhaar is the mandatory document for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, along with Land documents, caste certificates, etc. Farmers will be provided with 6000 beneficiaries which will be provided four times a year. 2000 for every four months.
As per the government press release, the 14th Installment of PMKSNY is between April-June 2023, but no official information is available. Under this scheme, farmers will be provided with beneficiaries every four months.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – https://pmkisan.gov.in/:
Kisan Samman is one of the government’s most popular schemes that provide farmers with financial assistance. The farmers, who have smaller landholdings and have to face drought, can get a loan from the bank of their choice, which will pay back the money in three months and the remaining amount in subsequent years after calculating the inflation rate. The PM Kisan Yojana Scheme is one of the most popular government initiatives to protect the interests of small and marginal farmers.
The government will provide financial assistance to farmers below the poverty line. They will get a loan of up to three thousand rupees per acre, which for many of them is a huge amount. The amount will be transferred to their bank account based on their Aadhaar number. The beneficiary must submit all documents related to his identity and land ownership. The loan amount will be reimbursed with interest in three months, and the balance amount will be granted in the next year. The government is trying to protect the interests of small and marginal farmers in various ways, and PM Kisan Yojna is a step in the right direction.