Saral.Haryana.Gov.In Portal: Saral Haryana.Gov.in was introduced by the government of Haryana. Sarala Haryana Portal aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana by digitizing over 600+ services, aligning with Digital India’s vision of a faceless, paperless, and cashless service or scheme delivery model.
The main objective of the Antyodaya Saral Haryana.Gov.in is to create a centralized platform for the delivery and monitoring of Government to citizen (G2C) services or schemes throughout the state. This article will discuss the Saral Haryana Portal services list, how to register in the Saral Haryana.Gov.in and other information.
Saral Haryana Portal Overview:
|Name of the Website||Saral Haryana.Gov.in|
|Started By||Government of Haryana|
|Name of the Category||Haryana Government schemes|
|beneficiary||Citizens of Haryana State|
|Objective||Providing various services to the state’s citizens in a single window platform.|
|Benefit||Providing multiple facilities in digital form to the people.|
|Service||Information and application of every Government Scheme of the state|
Saral.Haryana.Gov.In Registration Process:
Saral Haryana Portal is a web-based service portal that allows citizens to register, manage, and access their government of Haryana services online. If you want to write in Saral Haryana.Gov.in, follow the steps below.
- The user should visit the Saral Haryana Portal. I.e., https://saralharyana.gov.in
- Going to the “Sign In Here” box on the home page would be best.
- Click the “New User? Register here” link under the sign-in box.
- The Service Plus (Registration Form) page will open. You must enter the necessary information such as “Full Name,” “Email Id,” “Mobile No,” and “Password” and then select the state as “Haryana” from the drop-down menu.
- And also, you must enter “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Submit” tab.
- Then you will be registered successfully on Saral Haryana.Gov.in.
Saral Haryana Login Process:
Once registered, you can sign in to Saral.Haryana.Gov.in using your login credentials. Through this Saral Haryana portal, users can access their Haryana government services online every day of the week, 24 hours a day. The following are the steps to sign in to the Saral Haryana Portal.
- Visit Saral Haryana’s official website.
- Go to the “Sign In Here” box and enter your “Login ID,” “Password,” and “Captcha Code.”
- After filling in the details, hit on the “Submit” button.
- Then you will be signed into the Saral Haryana.Gov.in Successfully.
How to Track Application On Saral Haryana Portal?
The following are the steps to track the application on Saral Haryana.Gov.in.
- Open the Saral Haryana’s Portal.
- The user should go to the “Track Your Services Online” tab on the home page.
- After that, click the “Track Application / Appeal” link.
- The next screen will appear; select “Department” and “Service” from the drop-down list.
- Enter your “Application Reference ID / Appeal Reference ID” and press the “Check Status” button.
- After clicking the check status button, your application status will appear on the screen.
Online Ticket Tracking Process In Saral Haryana Portal:
The following are the steps to track the ticket online using Saral.Haryana.Gov.in.
- The citizen should open the official website of “Saral Haryana Portal.”
- On the main screen, you must choose the “Track Your Service Online” box and click the “Track Ticket Online” option.
- The “Track Tickets” page will open, where you must enter the required details.
- You can search here by “Ticket” or “Mobile Number.” You must choose any one option.
- Then, enter your “Ticket or Mobile Number,” “Name,” and “Captcha Code,” and then you need to click on the “Search” button.
- Finally, the status of your ticket will appear on the screen.
How To Track Saral Haryana Applications And Tickets Through SMS?
If any citizen of Harayana wants to check their application or ticket status using their registered mobile number or any other mobile number, they should follow the below steps.
- From the registered mobile number, the applicant should type SARAL and send it to 9954699899 to track their application status.
- From any other mobile number, the applicant must type SARAL <space> <Application ID/Ticket No. > and send it to 9954699899 to track their application or ticket status.
- After sending a message, the applicant will receive a response from Saral Haryana.Gov.in regarding your application.
How to View Schemes/Services List On Saral Haryana Portal?
Saral Haryana.Gov.in offers various schemes and services to the citizens of Haryana. The citizens of Haryana can easily view the list of Schemes and Services on the Saral Haryana Portal. The following are the steps to view the schemes/services list on the Saral Haryana.Gov.in.
- Visit Saral Haryna’s official website.
- You must choose “Schemes/Services List” on the home page of the navigation bar.
- The list of Schemes/Services will appear on the next screen.
- You can check the scheme/ service by selecting “Department Name,” “Application Name,” “Service/Scheme Name,” “Service/Scheme,” and “Notified as Citizen Charter.”
- After choosing the necessary details, the list of schemes/services will appear on the screen.
How to Search Schemes/Services On Saral Haryana Portal?
If the citizens of Haryana want to search for schemes/services on Saral.Haryana.Gov.in, they must follow the steps below.
- Open the official website of Sarala Haryana. I.e., https://saralharyana.gov.in
- The applicant must choose “Search Schemes/Services” from the navigation bar.
- The Saral Haryana Search Document page will open; here, you must enter “Text/Keywords,” and you must select “Department” and “Service/Scheme” from the drop-down list.
- Once you have entered all the details, click the “Search” link.
- Then the documents related to chosen scheme/service will appear on the screen.
Benefits of the Saral Haryana Portal:
The following are the benefits of Saral.Haryana.Gov.in.
- A single service delivery portal for citizens.
- Ability to avail services or schemes from anywhere at any time.
- Live tracking of the status of service requests.
- Timely delivery of services or schemes.
- Complete digitization of citizen services or schemes.
- Integrated with Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) for auto-filling authentic and verified details of citizens.
- No need to refer to identification and address proof from SARAL applicants.
- Integrated with Janashankya Mobile App.
The Saral Haryana Portal has made it easier for citizens to access government services online, reducing the need for a physical visit to government offices. It has also helped bring transparency and accountability to the delivery of government services. In addition, its user-friendly interface and availability of different services have made it a popular platform among the citizens of Haryana.