Agneepath Scheme Details: The Agnipath/Agneepath Scheme, launched by the Government of India, provides job prospects for the nation’s youth and reinforces the security forces by appointing eligible applicants to the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy. The Department of Military Affairs, MoD, has introduced this welfare initiative, which will give rigorous military training to those between 17.5 to 23 years of age who meet other educational, physical, and medical conditions and aspire to join the armed forces.
Selected individuals will be termed “Agniveers” for four years, with 25% transitioning into regular cadres in the Armed Forces. The Indian government manages a unique recruitment drive for eligible candidates. Support in coaching and training is provided for those preparing for the recruitment process. This article covers details on the Agneepath Scheme, application procedures, eligibility criteria, and required documents.
How To Register For Agneepath Scheme?
Registration is mandatory for all candidates to apply online for various entries. The following are the steps to register for the Agnipath/Agneepath scheme.
- The applicant should visit the official website of the Join Indian Army, Government of India. Ie., https://220.127.116.11/AgnipathScheme.htm
- The home page will appear here, tap on the “Agnipath” on the navigation bar and select the “User Registration” option.
- The Important Instructions to Fill application form will open, read the instructions carefully and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- The Registration form will open; in the personal details section, you can register either with “Aadhaar Number” or “Matriculation Certificate”.
- You have to proceed only if your name & DOB in your Aadhaar is the same as on your matriculation certificate, else rectify your Aadhaar details and then register.
- If you have to choose any option, click the “Fetch from Digi Locker” link.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number or necessary information and click the “Find” button.
- Then the details will appear on the screen, verify the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Ensure all the fields are filled in correctly, and then click on the save tab.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will get a one-time password on your registered email Id and mobile number.
- After that, enter your OTP for successful registration, and the system will create the candidate’s profile.
- Like this, you can register for Agneepath Scheme.
Agnipath/Agneepath Scheme Login & Forgot Password Process:
To apply for Agnipath Scheme, you must register on the portal. After registration, you can log in using your User Name and Password. To log in to the portal, follow the below process.
- Visit the official website of Join Indian Army.
- Click on the “Login/Apply Online” option under the “Agnipath” section on the navigation bar.
- The login page will appear; enter your “User Name (Register email is your user name)”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code”, and then click on the “Login” button.
- If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot Password” link below the login field.
- The forgot password window will open; enter your “User Name”, “Date of Birth”, and “Matriculation/10th Certificate No”.
- Or you can also enter your “Mobile No” and “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the OTP will be sent to your registered email id or mobile number.
- Using this OTP, you can create a New Password.
- Like this, you can change your password and easily log in to the portal and apply online.
How To Check Eligibility For Agneepath Scheme?
- Open the official website of Join Indian Army.
- On the main screen, click the “Eligibility” option under the “Agnipath” section on the navigation bar.
- The eligibility checking form will open; you have to choose “State”, “District”, “Tehsil”, “Height”, “Date of Birth”, “Qualifying Course”, “Gender”, and “Material Status” from the drop-down menu.
- If you are a Remustering candidate, click “Yes” or “No”.
- Select anyone from the given list if you belong to any special category.
- After completing all the details, click the “Check Eligibility” button.
- Then the eligibility details will appear on the screen.
Eligibility Criteria For Agneepath Scheme:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant must be between 17.5 to 23 years.
- For the subsequent intakes, the applicant must be between 17.5 to 21 years old.
- The applicant must fulfil the educational qualifications, physical and medical standards set by the Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Air Force.
Necessary Document Details To Apply For Agnipath/Agneepath Scheme:
The following is the necessary documentation to apply for Agnipath Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Proof of Identity.
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Highest Educational Qualifications.
- Proof of Medical Category.
- Scanned passport-size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Domicile Certificate.
- The applicant must submit a written pledge that they were not involved in the violent protests against the Agneepath Scheme.
Agneepath Scheme Benefits:
- The composite annual financial package will be approx. Rs.4,76,000 for the 1st year, upgradable up to approx. Rs.6,92,000 for the 4th year.
- The candidates will be provided Risk & Hardship Allowance.
- The scheme offers Disability Compensation, ie., one-time ec-gratia of Rs.44,00,000/25,00,000/15,00,000 for 100%/75%/50% disability, respectively.
- The Scheme also offers Death Compensation, ie., Non-Contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs. 48,00,000 and additional ex-gratia of Rs. 44,00,000 for death attributable to service. Pay for the unserved portions for up to four years, including the ‘Seva Nidhi’ component.
- “Seva Nidhi” package, the candidate will be provided with a corpus of Rs.10,04,000 after four years (exempted from income tax). In this package, the candidate will contribute 30% of the emoluments. An equal amount will be matched and provided by the government.
Contact Details – Agnipath Scheme:
Join Indian Army,
Directorate General of Recruiting,
West Block III, RK Puram,
New Delhi – 110066.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration & Login Issues Contact No: 011-26175471 (Monday to Friday 10 AM to 1 PM & 2 PM to 5 PM)
The Agnipath/Agneepath Scheme is a promising initiative launched by the government of India to provide employment opportunities for the country’s youth and encourage them to serve the nation by joining the armed forces. The scheme provides candidates with the necessary coaching and training to help them prepare for the recruitment process and ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the armed forces. Overall, the scheme can help strengthen the country’s security forces and provide a pathway for the youth to serve the nation.