Pay MJP 79Vrr Anjangaon Water Bill: People living in the 79Vrr Anjangaon area may have Water Meters installed on their properties MJP does those, and a state-wide water board installs them. Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran works under the Department of Water and Sanitation, Government of Maharashtra. Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran has 196 offices across the state.
This article will explore the process of paying the water bill in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon via the Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Portal and Amazon Pay. Additionally, it will cover the procedure for applying for a new water connection in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran (MJP) 79Vrr Anjangaon.
Registration to Pay 79VRR Anjangaon Water Bill from MJP Official Portal
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in MJP 79Vrr Anjangaon using the official website.
- If you are a person from 79Vrr Anjangaon, you should visit the official website of MJP i.e., mjp.maharashtra.gov.in
- On the home page, click on ‘Right To Services’, which is on the main menu.
- From the ‘Right to Services’ drop-down, click ‘Generation of Water Bill’ to generate your 79Vrr Anjangaon water bill.
- Under the login credentials, you have to click on the “New Registration“ option.
- Now you will be redirected to Registration Page for MJP Portal.
- Enter the mandatory details such as Consumer No, Mobile No, Email ID, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Before clicking on Register Button, click the Send OTP option next to Mobile Number.
- You will receive a secure OTP. Enter this OTP in the column allotted for it.
- Now click the Register button to complete your MJP registration to pay your 79VRR Anjangaon Water Bill.
How to Login Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Website to Pay 79 Vrr Anjangaon Water Bill?
- Log into the Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran portal using your Login Credentials.
- Now you will receive your OTP to your registered mobile number and email.
- Enter the OTP and captcha shown on the screen.
- Click on the “Login” button to log into your MJP account.
- Select the “View Bill” button for your 79VRR Anjangaon Water Bill.
- Verify the details, and if you have any recent water bills or dues, you can pay by selecting the “Pay Bill” button.
- Select the appropriate payment mode as per your convenience and complete the payment.
- After successful completion of payment, you will get a URN Number, used as proof of payment.
Pay Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon Water Bill Using Quick Pay Option
The following are the steps on how to pay MJP 79Vrr Anjangaon water bill using Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran’s official website using the Quick Pay option.
- The Citizen from 79Vrr Anjangaon, Amravati Council should visit the official website of Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran i.e.,mjp.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Right To Services’ from the main menu.
- Select ‘Generation of Water Bill’ from the drop-down of ‘Right to Service’
- Click on the ‘Quick Pay’ option.
- Here you have to enter your 79Vrr Anjangaon Consumer Number, Mobile No, and Email ID and then click on ‘View Bill‘
- Your MJP 79 Vrr Anjangaon Water bill details appear on the screen.
- Check the bill details and make the payment.
How to Pay MJP 79Vrr Anjangaon Water Bill using Amazon Pay?
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon using Amazon Pay.
- Open the ‘Amazon Pay” App on your smartphone. Or you can also Amazon pay from the amazon website if you are trying to pay from the computer.
- Log into your Amazon Pay account and find the “Pay Bills” section.
- Under “Pay Bills”, click on “Bill & Recharges” and select the “Water” icon.
- Now you should scroll down or search for ‘Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon’ and select it.
- You will be asked for your Water Meter Consumer Number or CA Number and select the “Fetch Bill” button.
- Now you can see details of the consumer number that you entered.
- Verify if the details are yours and complete the payment of your Maharashtra Jeevan Prabhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon Water bill.
- You will get a URN Number if the payment is successful as proof you paid your 79Vrr Anjangaon water bill using AmazonPay.
Just to let you know, Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran Anjangaon Water Bill differs from Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon. So we recommend having clarity under which board your water meter comes in.
Apply for New Water Connection in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon using MAITRI Portal
The following are the steps on how to apply for a New Water connection in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran 79Vrr Anjangaon, which is Amravati Council using the MAITRI portal.
- The applicant should visit the MAITRI portal by typing in the URL https://maitri.mahaonline.gov.in/ in the web browser’s address bar and clicking on login.
- You must enter your login credentials (i.e., User Name & Password) on the login screen. If the applicant is not registered on MAITRI, the new registration link needs to be clicked, and registration to be completed.
- After successful login, the dashboard will be displayed. on the left pane, you need to tap on ‘CAF and services and click on the services provided
- Click on ‘Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation’ to see the list of services under the MIDC. After that, click the ‘Apply‘ button for the new Water connection application.
- Fill in the required fields such as Water requirement (Cub. Meter/Day) and other relevant fields. Then Click on ‘Save draft & Next‘ to proceed.
- If the plan is approved in BPAMS, the applicant shall select the appropriate BPAMS tracking ID, else for manually approved plans, the applicant shall input the details such as Approval Letter no, Approval Letter Date, Approved by
- Upload the supporting documents, such as Block Plan (Mandatory) and MPCB consent (as necessary), and click next.
- After receiving the content in the application, click on ‘Submit for Processing‘ and make a note of your SWC application no.
- Once the application is accepted and successfully processed by the MIDC, the user can receive an SMS and Email notification to pay the Demand Amount online.
- The payment is to be done in full and within 7 calendar days from the day of notification (SMS / Email) receipt.