UDIN Login: The full form of UDIN is Unique Document Identification Number. The ICAI (Institute of Charted Accountants of India) initiates a unique identification number called UDIN for CAs (Charted Accountants) who are beginning their practice. This identification aims to prevent fraudulent situations where duplicate charted accountants sign on documents that only certified charted accountants should verify and sign. This benefits the people or businesses searching for charted accountants to verify and make signatures on their financial and tax-related documents.
UDIN Login – Using ICAI Portal:
To log in to this website, the user must be a charted accountant, have registered for the membership login and possess a UDIN. The official website to be used for this procedure is https://udin.icai.org. Now let us see the procedure to log in to the UDIN website.
- Firstly you have to open a browser on your computer and enter the URL https://udin.icai.org to open the website.
- Then you have to search for the Login section on the website.
- You will find it on the right side of the webpage.
- Now you must log in with your credentials for the UDIN website you created during registration.
- Firstly enter your Username and then enter your Password.
- You must enter the system-generated Security code or Captcha in the given box.
- Then click on the “Login” button.
- We will take you to the website where you can access the services provided on the UDIN website.
UDIN Password Reset:
- Open the website of UDIN with the URL https://udin.icai.org.
- Then it will display the homepage of the UDIN website. There on the top of the website, you can view some options.
- You must search for “Forgot Password” in those options and click on it.
- Then it displays a small window asking you to enter your UDIN- “Membership Number”(MRN), which consists of six digits.
- The system/process requires you to enter your “Date of Birth” and the “Year of Enrollment,” which is the year you applied and got the UDIN to start practising as a Chartered Accountant.
- After entering all the details mentioned, click “Send OTP”.
- UDIN Website Membership will send a system-generated OTP to your email ID and the mobile number you have registered with them.
- Now you have to check the OTP received on your mobile phone or email and enter it in the given place on the website.
- Now it will ask you to create a new password and then asks you to re-enter the password to confirm it. Then click ok to confirm the new password.
- Now you have to re-login with your new password to access your account on the UDIN website and use the services available.
- Click the “Forgot Password” option below the login section to reset your password.
How To Register For UDIN Membership Login?
If you want to access this website, you should log in. To log in to the website, you must register on the website and obtain a UDIN, a username, and a password. Let us now review the process for registering on the UDIN ICAI website:
- Open UDIN ICAI’s official website on your computer browser with the URL- https://udin.icai.org.
- Then you must find the “Member’s Registration” on the webpage and click on it.
- You will see a small window heading “FIRST TIME REGISTRATION FOR MEMBERS”.
- First, enter your Membership Number (MRN) consisting of 6 digits.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your “Date of Birth” and the “Year of Enrollment”.
- Enter all the details correctly and click on “Send OTP”.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your Registered mobile number and Email Id.
- Enter the received OTP in the given Space and click ok.
- Then enter all the required details asked over the website to confirm the Membership on the UDIN ICAI website.
- It will send the system-generated Credentials(Username and Password) to log in as a member to the UDIN ICAI website to your registered email id.
- Open the mail, read the login credentials, and then log in to the website using those credentials.
- Now you can reset your password to a new one and access the services on the UDIN ICAI website.
UDIN Verification Using ICAI Portal?
- Open the URL: https://udin.icai.org to get into the website of UDIN ICAI.
- Then you will be taken to the homepage of the website.
- Now use your credentials to log in to the website through the login section displayed on UDIN ICAI.
- Now search for the option “Verify UDIN” and click on it.
- Now it will display a window with the heading “Verify UDIN by Authorities/Regulators/Banks/Others” for the UDIN Verifying procedure.
- Then it will ask you to fill in the following details:
- Name: (it must be the name of authorities or regulators or banks or others)
- Enter Mobile Number:
- Enter Email:
- Enter Unique Document Identification Number(UDIN):
- Now it will ask to enter the given Security code or Captcha in the box.
- All the above-asked details are mandatory to be filled out without failure.
- Then click on “Send OTP”.
- Now enter the OTP in the given space to validate your details.
- We will validate your details and provide a medium to verify the UDIN of the charted accountant you are in contact with.
UDIN Login – ICAI Verification:
The UDIN ICAI website is used by people interested in becoming chartered accountants. The organisation offers a free online service to help them get the card that helps them practice as a CA. Besides the registration and login credentials available to the public, the website also provides information about the UDIN membership and other related services the ICAI provides. It is easy to use and offers a range of resources, such as information about the UDIN membership and other related services provided by the ICAI. Users can submit information about fraud against the public using the website. The process is fully automated after the user correctly submits all the required details.
Now you know how to get access to online banking and account-keeping services, login to your online banking account and a wide variety of other services provided by your bank. If you have any queries regarding this article, do comment below.