Udyam Registration Certificate Download: Udyam certificate is provided to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. The Ministry of MSME(Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) launches and manages the activities of the Udyam Certificate, which gives enterprises proof of their existence and recognition by the Government. The Ministry of MSME launches a Udyam Registration Portal to support the Digitalization of India.
This program was launched on July 1st, 2020, to support Micro, Small, and Medium enterprises. Udyam certificate gives the applicant a 19-digit unique identity number after registration.
How To Apply For Udyam Registration Certificate?
- Visit the official website https://udyamregistration.gov.in for the Udyam certificate.
- Click on the option “For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME”
- Now it asks for your Aadhaar number and the Name of the Entrepreneur, according to the Aadhar card. Fill them. Then click on ‘Validate’. Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- This step validates your Aadhar card.
- Then it will ask for the Type of Organisation( Micro or small or Medium) and your PAN card number. Type them and click on ‘Validate’. Then it validates your PAN card with your organization type.
- Now it displays a form for the registration process, where you have to fill in all the necessary details such as the date the business started, contact details like email, mobile number, bank account details, and the total money invested into the business to start.
- Fill in all the details carefully to avoid mistakes that may lead to rejection.
- Then click “Agree on Terms and Policies” and “Submit” to apply.
- The candidate will receive an OTP on the mobile phone. Enter that OTP in the given space and click on submit.
Udyam Certificate Download:
After submitting the online application form for Udyam Registration Certificate, it is very easy to download Udyam Certificate. All you need to remember is the email that you provided at the time of Udyam Certificate Registration. Once your application is approved, an Udyam E-Registration certificate will be generated by the system and sent to the applicant’s email for the Udyam certificate.
The following are the steps to download Udyam Certificate:
- Go to the email account which you provided at the time of registration for the Udyam Certificate.
- Check your inbox for the email from udyam.registration.gov.in.
- Open the email and scroll down to find the attachment of that particular email.
- Download the attached, which is not your Udyam Registration Certificate.
Another method to download your Udyam Registration Certificate is by logging into your Udyam account using your Udyam Portal Login Credentials.
How To Check The Status Of Your Udyam Registration Certificate?
- Visit the official website of Udyam.
- Select “Verify Udyam Registration Number” from the “Print/Verify” drop-down.
- Now enter the 19-digit Udyam registration number in the given space.
- Then enter the text in the captcha and click on the valid verification code.
- The verification code is case-sensitive. So you have to type the code correctly.
- Then click on the “Verify” button.
- Then it will display the validity details of your certificate.
Documents Required To Apply For Udyam Certificate:
The Udyam certificate is issued for micro, Small, and medium businesses. So most of the documents required for the registration process are of the business and the documents of the person who starts the business. So the documents required for the Udyam Certificate are as follows:
- Aadhar Card of the entrepreneur
- A document that shows the exact date on which the business started.
- Report on the type of business carried out.
- Documents of the business or the company registration
- Memorandum Of Association
- Articles of Association
- List Of The Employees hired for the activities in the company
- GST Certificate of the business
- Bank passbook of the company
- Recent details of auditing and the recent financial year report of the company
- Social Category of the Entrepreneur
- Details of the partnership, if there are any
- Entrepreneur’s Aadhaar Card
- Entrepreneur’s Mobile number
- Fax number
- Email of the Entrepreneur
Eligibility To Apply For Udyam Certificate:
- The company applying for the Udyam Certificate must be one of the three Micro, Small, and Medium.
- The certificate will be issued if the micro business has a turnover below 5 crores, the small business has a turnover below 75 crores, and the Medium business has a turnover below 250 crores.
- The Udyam registration is more beneficial for businesses under the investment of 1 crore.
Udyam Certificate Contents:
The Ministry of MSME of the Government of India produces this certificate. So the certificate format will be the same all over the country. The contents of the Udyam Certificate will be as follows:
- The Udyam Certificate is issued to MSME by the Ministry of MSME, and it contains the following details:
- Type of Enterprise: it describes the type of company that may be micro, small, or medium.
- Udyam Registration Member: Name of the person applying for the Udyam certificate.
- Name of Enterprise: Name of the company for which the Udyam Certificate is applied.
- Official Address of the Enterprise: The place where the company’s activities occur.
- Date of Incorporation/Registration of the Enterprise: the date the company is officially registered with the government.
- Date of Commencement of Production/Business: the date on which the business’s main activity has been started.
- National Industry Classification Code(s)
Benefits Of Having Udyam Registration Certificate:
- Micro, Small, and Medium business owners can easily get bank loans.
- Many offers will be available from the government side.
- The authorities offer electricity bill concessions to the certificate holders.
- The businesses can validate themselves using the Udyam certificate while applying for Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme.
- The authorities can consider the business for international trade.
- The Udyam Certificate Download can make other registrations, approvals, or licenses easy.
- The bank will offer reduced interest rates on loans to the certificate holder.
- Few exemptions will be available at the time of tax payments.
- Subsidies will be available during the time of application of patents and barcodes.
- The production or the manufacturing units can be bought at lesser prices.
There are many new small businesses are beginning in our country. Issuing Udyam certificates to small businesses supports them in many ways. The Udyam Certificate, also known as an MSME certificate, differs from the Udyog Aadhar as it is for a business, while the Udyog Aadhar is for an individual.