Aligarh Water Bill Payment Online: Aligarh is a district under Uttar Pradesh State. Before the 18th Century, Aligarh was Called “Kol” or “Koil”. Aligarh is located 90 miles southeast of New Delhi. “Aligarh (Koil)” is the administrative headquarters of Aligarh District. It is mostly called a University town because a famous Aligarh Muslim University is here. Internationally it is a well-known district because of its lock industries. The Aligarh District has 1241 Villages, 19 Municipal Bodies, and 30 Police Stations.
Water is most important for human life. Without water, nobody can live. The residents of Aligarh should pay the water bill for their monthly water usage. People can easily pay their water bills using various websites and applications.
This article will discuss how to pay the water bill in Aligarh using Aligarh Municipal Corporation Portal and Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Portal and how to apply for New Water Connection in Aligarh.
Aligarh Municipal Corporation Portal Registration To Pay Water Bill:
You must first create an account to pay the water bills through Aligarh Municipal Corporation’s official website. Using this account, you can apply for New Water Connection and pay the water bills. The following are the steps on how to register in Aligarh Municipal Corporation.
- The Citizen / Applicant should visit the official website of Aligarh Municipal Corporation. i.e., https://nnaligarh.in/
- The home page will appear, here you have to tap on the “Login” option and click on “Citizen Login”
- Citizen Login Page will open, you have to click on the “Citizen Register” button.
- The civil registration form will open, Enter the required details like you have selected Caption from the dropdown list and enter the Name, Select the Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number, and Confirmation Number, and upload the profile image and then click on “Submit” button.
- Then you will be registered successfully in Aligarh Municipal Corporation
How To Do Aligarh Water Bill Payment Online Using Aligarh Municipal Corporation Portal?
- Open the official website of the Aligarh Municipal Corporation
- Home Page will appear, here go to “Online Services,” tap on “Water Supply,” and then click on “Bill Payment”
- The login page will open, enter your registered Email ID or Phone Number and Password.
- Enter the Confirmation number given on the screen and click on the “Submit” button
- After login, you will find your details on the next page. You have to verify the details and make the Water bill payment.
How To Pay Water Bill In Aligarh Using MobiKwik App?
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Aligarh using MobiKwik App.
- To pay a water bill on MobiKwik, access the Mobikwik Application or visit their official website.
- Once on the home page, select the “Recharge & Bill Pay” option.
- From the Prepaid Mobile Recharge section, click “More” and select the “Water” icon.
- Next, choose “Nagar Nigam Aligarh – Water” as your operator from the dropdown list and provide your connection or consumer number.
- Click on the “Go” button to proceed.
- The system will automatically display the details of your Nagar Nigam Aligarh – Water bill, which you should verify.
- If you have a coupon code, you can enter it at this stage.
- Finally, make your water bill payment by clicking the “Pay Now” button.
How To Do Aligarh Water Bill Payment Online Using Paytm App?
To pay your water bill through the Paytm app on your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- First, open the app and navigate to the “Recharge & Bill Payments” section.
- Select “View More” from there and click “My Bills & Recharges”.
- You’ll see the “Water” icon under the “Pay Your Home Bills” section on this page.
- Click on it, and scroll down the page to select “Nagar Nigam Aligarh” as your Water Board and enter your “Connection / Consumer Number”.
- Once you’ve done this, click the “Proceed” button to check your water bill details.
- Verify them and select your preferred mode of payment to complete the payment process.
Apply For New Water Connection In Aligarh Using Aligarh Municipal Corporation Portal:
- Open the Aligarh Municipal Corporation Portal.
- After that, you have to go to the “Online Services” and select “Water Supply” and click on “New Water Connection”
- The citizen login page will open, you have to log in using your login credentials.
- The next page will open, here, you have to enter the required details and upload the required documents.
- After entering all the details and uploading the documents, you must submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, a few days later, an officer from Aligarh Municipal Corporation will contact you regarding your New Water Connection.
How To Apply for New Water Connection In Aligarh Using Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Portal?
The following are the steps on how to apply for a new water connection in Aligarh using Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Portal:
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam. i.e., www.jn.upsdc.gov.in
- The home page will open, go to the “Services” tab and select “Citizen Services,” and click on “Sewerage & Water Supply”
- E – NagarSewa Page will open, here you have to click on “ULB Services,” select “Water / Sewerage Connection,” and click on the “Proceed” button
- Admin Login Page open, here you have to select ULB type as Nagar Nigam from the dropdown list, select the city as “Aligarh” from the dropdown list, enter login ID and Password, and also enter the captcha given on the Screen
- Now, click on the “Login” option. After login, enter the required details, upload the documents, and click the “Submit” button.
- After applying, the concerned officer will contact you about your New Water Connection.
The residents of Aligarh should pay the amount of water charges for their monthly water usage. Water bills are a major financial burden on many people. Many of them have to pay a significant amount each month just for the basic necessity of drinking clean and fresh drinking water. This is why the government of Uttar Pradesh has made a provision to help its citizens with the payment of their water bills.
They have allowed the residents of Aligarh to pay their local water bill by uploading their information on the official concerned portals. People also need to remember that they can apply for a new water connection in Aligarh, irrespective of whether they have a current water connection or not.