CRPF Recruitment 2023: CRPF stands for “Central Reserve Police Force”. For Internal Security, the Union of India’s top Central Police Force is the CRPF. It is one of the oldest Central Para Military forces (now known as Central Armed Police Force), established as the Crown Representative Police in 1939. In an Act of Parliament on 28th December 1949, the force was renamed “Central Reserve Police Force” after Independence.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) recently released a notification on 15th March 2023 for the post of constables. The total number of vacancies is 9,223 posts. There are 9212 (Male-9105 & Female-107) vacancies for CT (Technical/Tradesmen) and 11 (Male) Vacancies for Pioneer Wing. This article will discuss CRPF Online Apply Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and other information.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Name of the organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification Release Date||15th March 2023|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female)|
|Online Applications Submission Starting Date||27th March 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Applications & Online Fee Payment||25th April 2023
2nd May 2023 (Extended Date)
|Admit Card Release Date for Computer-Based Test||20th June 2023 to 25th June 2023|
|Schedule for Computer-Based Test||1st July 2023 to 12th July 2023|
|CRPF Constable Tradesman Result 2023||In the month of August|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
|Vacancies for CT (Technical/Tradesmen)||9105 posts for Males, 107 posts for Females|
|Vacancies for Pioneer Wing||11 posts for Males|
|Helpline Number||011-26160255 or
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Online Application Procedure (Registration Process):
Firstly, the candidate should register for the Online Application procedure on this portal. For this online application registration process, the candidate should have a personal e-mail Id & mobile number. Candidates who want to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023 must follow the steps below.
- The Candidate should open the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Ie., https://crpf.gov.in
- After opening the website, you will get two options. Ie., “Click here for Recruitment Portal of CRPF” and “Visit CRPF Website”.
- You must click the “Click here for Recruitment Portal of CRPF” link.
- The Recruitment details page will open; click the “Applying to the Various post of (Technical Tradesman) in CRPF” link.
- The CRPF form 2023 will open; you must read the “Important Information” carefully and then click on the “Register” option on the top of the right side of the page.
- The CRPF Application form will open, read the instructions carefully, and you must start to fill out the registration form.
- First, you have to fill out the “Post Applied Details” by selecting “Post Name” from the drop-down list and entering the “Candidates/Applicant’s Full Name” as per your Matriculation/10th certificate/SSC.
- You should now provide your “Mobile Number”, “Confirm Mobile Number”, “Alternative Mobile Number”, “Email Address”, and “Confirm Email Address”.
- Then Candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may apply by clicking the “I Agree” check box under the “Declaration Form” section and also entering the “Captcha” and pressing the “Reverify” button.
- Once again, verify the details and complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration procedure, the candidate will receive a “Login ID” and ” Password” to his/her registered email ID.
- In this way, you have to complete the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Registration process.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Online Application Procedure:
After completing the Registration process, the candidate has to log out and log in to fill up other details in the application form. To fill out the application form, follow the below steps.
- After registration, the candidate has to log in by entering his/her “User ID”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Login” button.
- The application form will open, and you must enter the necessary information like “Personal Details”, “Qualification Details”, and “Declaration”, etc.
- Now, the candidate should upload the scanned (digital) image of their “Photograph” and “Signature”.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 50-100 kb, and the size of the scanned signature (please scan the signature area only and not the entire page) should be between 50-100 kb. Both should be in JPG/JEPG format only.
- Click on the “Submit” button once the documents have been uploaded.
- After submitting the application form, the applicant will be automatically redirected to the payment gateway to deposit the examination fee. The applicant can pay the fee using different payment modes like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Challan, etc.
- After finishing the payment, the candidate may take the payment acknowledgement slip.
- After successful online payment, the candidate will be redirected to his/her application form.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printout of their application form after successful submission for all future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment 2023:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized board or university recognized by the Central or State government.
- The age limit for Constable (Driver) is between 21 to 27 years as on 1st August 2023.
- The age limit for Constable (MMV, Cobbler, Carpenter, Tailor, Brass brand, Pipe Band, Bugler, Gardner, Painter, Cook, Water Carrier, Washerman, Barber, Safaikaramchari, Mason, and Plumber) is between 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2023.
- The age relaxations for different categories are as follows.
- SC/ST is 5 years
- OBC is 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen is 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
Application Fee Details For CRPF Recruitment 2023:
- The application fee for male candidates of General, EWS, and OBC is Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST, Female (All Categories) candidates, and Ex-servicemen do not need to pay the application fee.
- You can pay the application fee online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit Card.
Selection Process For CRPF Recruitment 2023:
The selection committee will conduct the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) recruitment 2023 selection process in 6 stages to select the candidates.
- Computer Base Test (CBT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
CRPF Recruitment 2023 CBT Exam Pattern:
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of one objective-type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice type.
- The CBT will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
CBT Subject-wise Details:
|Part||Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25||2 hours|
|C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25||2 hours|
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will conduct an open competitive examination to hire Indian Citizens to fill vacancies for Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) according to the Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment Scheme/Rules. The vacancies are prescribed for Male and Female candidates who are ordinary residents of their respective States/UTs.