CUIMS Login Chandigarh University: CUIMS, or the “Chandigarh University Information Management System”, is an online portal developed by the esteemed Chandigarh University that offers a range of services to its students. The course registration system is a significant feature of CUIMS. It allows students to register for courses, view their schedules, and access course material such as syllabus, lecture notes, and assignments online.
CUIMS offers an efficient way for students to stay aware of their academic advancement by allowing them to access grades and other academic info. Furthermore, students can make payments of their fees through various payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI. They can also view their payment receipts and payment history. This article will provide complete details about the CUIMS login and registration process, as well as Chandigarh University Blackboard login information.
CUIMS Chandigarh University Student Login Process:
The following are the steps to log in to the CUIMS portal.
- The student should visit the official website of CUIMS. Ie., https://uims.cuchd.in.
- The next page will open. Here, you can see four logins. They are ‘Student Login”, “LMS Login”, “Staff Login”, and “Admission Login”.
- You must click on the “Student Login” option.
- Enter your “User Id” on the next page and click the “Next” button.
- Now, enter your “Password” to access the student portal.
- In this way, you can log in to the CUIMS portal.
How To Apply For CUIMS Chandigarh University Admissions 2023?
Suppose any student wants to apply to Chandigarh University online for their dream course by registering for the Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET). CUCET has been divided into three different phases, namely CUSET-I and CUCET-II. Each phase of CUCET is active for a specific period, and their benefits might vary. Choose the phase which is active and running during the time of application. To apply for CUIMS Chandigarh University, follow the below steps.
- Visit https://cucet.cuchd.in website.
- The Online Application form will open. Here enter the necessary information like ‘Student Name”, “Student Mobile Number”, “Student Email Id”, and “Student City”.
- Now choose your program by selecting the ‘Discipline” and “Programm” that you are interested in taking for admission and enter your “Date of Birth”, and then click on the “Register” button.
- After completing the registration process, the student must complete his profile after logging into it using the “User ID” and “Password” sent through Email and SMS.
- The Student can also use a registered email Id as a username to log in.
- After registration, the student needs to download the e-Prospectus by paying Rs. 1000/- online.
- The e-Prospectus includes the application form for admission and to appear for the entrance test.
- After downloading the e-Prospectus, the student must fill out the application form for admission and appear for the common entrance exam.
- Now, book your seat by paying the registration fee online through the payment gateway or offline by generating challan.
- The student needs to log in to his account with CUCET ID or Registered Email Id to make the registration fee.
- After logging in to his profile, fill out the application form with personal and academic information.
CUIMS Blackboard Login Details @ CUIMS Chandigarh University:
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Chandigarh University launched its digital online learning platform Blackboard which students can attend their online classes smoothly. The following are the steps to login into the CUIMS Blackboard portal.
- Open the CUIMS Chandigarh University Blackboard website. Ie., https://cuchd.blackboard.com
- The login page will appear on the screen, enter the “User ID” and “Password” and then click on the ‘Login” button.
- The login credentials of CUIMS and Blackboard are the same.
- After successful login, the student can see his/her course list, online class timetable, online test, and lecture recording on the profile dashboard.
Features available On CUIMS Chandigarh University Portal:
The following are the features available on the CUIMS portal.
- Resource Library.
- Student leave application.
- Admission referral program.
- Placements and internships.
- Student documents.
CUIMS Chandigarh University – General Enquiry Form Submission Process:
- Visit https://www.cuchd.in website
- The home page will appear; on the right side of the page, you will find an option as “Contact Us”. Click on that.
- A window will open here, and you have to choose the category you want to inquire about and click on the “Click here to inquire” link.
- On the next screen, first, you have to select your course from the drop-down list and enter your “Name”, “Phone Number”, “Email”, “Location”, and “Date of Birth”.
- After completing all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the details will appear on the screen.
FAQs on CUIMS Chandigarh University:
What is CUIMS Chandigarh University Portal?
CUIMS’s full form is “Chandigarh University Information Management System”, an online portal Chandigarh University, Punjab, developed for students and staff.
What is the official website of CUIMS Chandigarh University Portal?
The official website of CUIMS is https://uims.cuchd.in.
What are the Logins available at CUIMS Chandigarh Portal?
The following are the logins available at the CUIMS portal.
- Student Login
- LMS Login
- Staff Login
- Admission Login
What is the full form of CUCET?
CUCET stands for Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test.
What will be the pattern of the CUCET examination?
There will be 100 multiple-choice questions to be attempted in 120 minutes. For more about the sample question papers, visit the website https://cucet.cuchd.in.
Will there be any mock test available for the CUCET examination?
After successful registration, students can appear for the mock test and visit the website https://cucet.cuchd.in.
Is there any negative marking for the CUCET examination?
No, there will be no negative marking in the CUCET examination.
What are the contact details for CUIMS Chandigarh University?
NH-05, Chandigarh – Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Pujab (India).
General Helpline Number: +91-160-3051003
Toll-Free Number: 1800 1212 88800
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Student Helpline Number?
The Student Helpline Number is 1800 257 1800.
CUIMS Login – https://uims.cuchd.in/:
The CUIMS portal is an innovative system that has greatly improved the administrative and academic processes of Chandigarh University. This portal is user-friendly and accessible from any device, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Students can stay in touch with all their faculty members on this platform. The portal is designed to provide complete information for students, faculty members, and administrative staff to access academic and administrative services, including course registration, fee payment, grade management, Syllabus, assignments, hostel, library, profile, educational details, etc.