Kerala Water Authority Bill Payment: Are you tired of the hassle of standing in long queues to pay your water bill every month? Kerala Water Authority (KWA) has made paying your account easier with just a few clicks. KWA Quick Pay, Online Payment, View Payment, and Download Receipt are some of the convenient services offered by KWA to make bill payments a breeze. With KWA Quick Pay, you can pay your bill instantly without any registration. Online Payment allows you to pay your account through Internet banking or a debit/credit card.
View Payment allows you to review the specifics of your bill, past payments, and upcoming due dates. And with Download Receipt, you can quickly get and print your payment evidence for future use. These services save your energy and effort and guarantee secure transactions. Therefore, why wait in lengthy lines when you can pay your KWA bill conveniently from the comfort of your own home or place of work?
KWA Quick Pay: Kerala Water Authority Bill Payment
The following are the steps to pay the water bill in Kerala using the Kerala Water Authority Official website.
- The Citizen / Applicant should visit the official website of Kerala Water Authority. i.e.,https://kwa.kerala.gov.in/.
- The home page will appear here; you must go to the ‘Consumer Corner ‘and click on it.
- The next page will open; select “Pay Water Charge “under Online Services.
- The water charge page will open, and the ‘View Bill’ box will be there. Enter your Consumer ID and Registered Mobile Number and click the ‘Proceed ‘button.
- After that, you will get the water bill details on your screen.
- You have to enter your email ID under the bill details, where you will receive the Kerala Water Authority bill payment receipt for your Payment.
- Then you will see payment options ( like SBI, Bill Desk, and Federal Bank ). Then, select your preferred payment mode and click the “Make Payment “button.
- After making the Payment, you will receive your Kerala Water Authority water bill payment.
- This way, you can pay the water bill in Kerala using Kerala Water Authority Portal.
How To Pay Kerala Water Authority Bill Payment Using Amazon Pay?
The following are the steps to pay the water bill in Kerala using Amazon Pay.
- Firstly, you must open your smartphone’s ‘Amazon’ phone.
- After login, you can see an option named ‘Pay Bills’ and click on it.
- The ‘Bill & Recharges’ page will open; go to the ‘Pay bills’ section and click on the ‘Water’ icon.
- The next page will open; select the water board as ‘Kerala Water Authority (KWA)’ and enter the ‘Consumer ID.’
- After that, click on ‘Fetch Bill.’
- Now you can see ‘Kerala Water Authority (KWA)’ water bills payment details like Customer Name, Bill Amount, and Due Date.
- You have to verify the details and proceed with Payment.
- After making the Payment, you will see the notification of a successful Kerala Water Authority Water Bill Payment.
- You may also take the printout for the Kerala Water Authority (KWA) Water Bill Payment receipt of that transaction.
- You can pay the Kerala Water Authority (KWA ) water bill using ‘Amazon Pay.’
KWA Quick Pay: Kerala Water Bill Using Paytm App
The following are the steps on how to pay the water bill in Kashmir using Paytm App
- Firstly, you have to open the ‘Paytm ‘App on your smartphone
- After login, you can see there is an option named ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’ Tap on it
- ‘My Bills & Recharges’ page will open; here, you have to go to the ‘Pay your Home bills’ section and click on the ‘Water ‘icon option
- The next page will open; select the water board as ‘Kerala Water Authority (KWA) ‘and enter the ‘Consumer ID.’
- After that, click on ‘Proceed ‘to check the water bill amount
- You have to verify the details and proceed with Payment. Select your preferred mode of charge, and then you have to complete the Payment
Apply For New Water Connection In Kerala Using Kerala Water Authority:
The following are the steps on how to Apply for New Water Connection in Kerala using Kerala Water Authority Official website
- The Citizen / Applicant should visit the official website of Kerala Water Authority. i.e.,https://kwa.kerala.gov.in/
- The home page will appear here; you must go to the ‘Consumer Corner’ and click on it.
- The next page will open; select “New Water Connection” under Online Services.
- Applications for water connection shall be submitted through eTapp online web portal. So, here you have to click on ‘Apply Online’ it is under the eTapp logo.
- The eTapp login page will open; if you are a registered user, you can log in using your email ID and Password.
- If you are not a registered user, click on the ‘Create New Account’ option.
- The next page will open; you must create your account by entering the required details like your Name, Email Id, Mobile No, and Password and click the ‘Register’ button.
- After registration, you have to log in with your email ID and Password
- The application form will open; you have to enter the required details and upload the necessary documents and then submit the application form
- After submitting the application form and documents, an officer from Kerala Water Authority will contact you after a few days.
Refund And Cancellation Policy Of Kerala Water Authority:
- During online Payment, if the amount is debited from a bank account and the transaction details are not generated online, please allow us to complete the transaction within 48 hours. In case the payment confirmation SMS is not received even after 48 hours, or money is not refunded to the bank account, send an email to email@example.com or call the KWA helpline @ 1916
- If, in any case, for a consumer, multiple online payments have affected a bill, the excess amount will be credited as an advance in the subsequent statements.
Kerala Water Authority – https://kwa.kerala.gov.in/:
In brief, this article will show you some of the best online options for paying the Water Bill in Kerala using the Kerala Water Authority Portal. This article is not just about the simple act of paying off the water bills. It is also about the various facilities the Kerala Water Authority provides its customers. Some of the important services and facilities provided by the Kerala Water Authority include:
- The ‘Water Connections’ service is provided to citizen who wants a new connection but cannot install a new tap at home. The ‘Water Connections’ service is free to those who cannot pay to install a new faucet at home.
- The ‘Water Meter Service’ is exclusively for those who want to install a new meter on a leased site or whose existing meter is not working properly. The water meter is attached to the main water supply line and helps provide a constant and comprehensive water supply without interruption throughout the day.
- Once you have applied for the new Kerala Water Authority ( KWA ) connection, the same will be done on your behalf. It will take approximately one month for the Kerala Water Authority to process your application and approve a new water connection.