Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023: The Delhi High Court has recently released the much-awaited Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023, inviting applications for the Delhi Judicial Services Examination (DJSE). This prestigious examination aims to recruit capable and qualified individuals for the position of Judges in various courts across the capital. If you aspire to be a part of the esteemed judicial system, this article will provide you with all the essential information you need to know about the Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023.
Introduction To Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023:
The Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023 is a significant announcement made by the Delhi High Court for the recruitment of Judges in various courts across the capital. This notification, released on 6th November 2023, has generated a lot of buzz among law graduates aspiring to serve in the judicial system. The Delhi Judicial Services Examination (DJSE) is a highly competitive exam that offers a promising career and the opportunity to contribute to the administration of justice.
Overview Of Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023:
- Organization: Delhi High Court (DHC)
- Post: Judicial Services (Judge)
- Notification Release: November 6, 2023
- Total Vacancies: 53
- Application Period: 7th November 2023 to 22nd November 2023
- Salary: Rs. 77840-136520/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Delhi Judiciary Notification Link 2023: Click Here
- Location: Delhi
- Official Website: https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
Important Dates For Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023:
It is crucial to keep track of the important dates associated with the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023. Here are the key dates you need to remember:
- Application Start Date: 7th November 2023
- Application End Date: 22nd November 2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: 10th December 2023
It is advisable to mark these dates on your calendar and complete the application process well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute rush.
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023:
Before applying for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the Delhi High Court. Here are the essential eligibility requirements:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 32 years of age as of 1st January 2023. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university or institution.
Meeting these eligibility criteria is a prerequisite for appearing in the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023.
Application Process For Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023:
The application process for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 is conducted online. To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Delhi High Court at https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
- On the left side of the home page, click on the “Advertisement for Delhi Judicial Service Examination-2023” under the “Public Notices” section.
- Check the detailed eligibility criteria mentioned in the Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form with accurate personal and educational details.
- Upload the required documents, including educational certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the application fee through the specified online mode.
- Review the filled-in application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Ensure that you double-check all the information provided in the application form before submitting it. Any discrepancies may lead to disqualification.
Application Fee For Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023:
To complete the application process, candidates are required to pay the prescribed application fee. The fee structure for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs. 400/-
Candidates can pay the application fee through the designated online payment modes specified in the application portal.
Vacancy Details For Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023:
The Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 offers a total of 53 vacancies for the position of Judges under the Delhi Judicial Services. The category-wise distribution of these vacancies is as follows:
- General: 34 vacancies
- SC: 5 vacancies
- ST: 14 vacancies
Candidates should note that these vacancies are subject to change as per the requirements of the Delhi High Court.
Selection Process For Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023:
The selection process for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 consists of multiple stages to assess the candidates’ knowledge, skills, and suitability for the role of a Judge. The stages involved in the selection process are as follows:
- Preliminary Written Exam: Candidates must pass the Preliminary Written Exam, which serves as a screening test.
- Mains Written Exam: Those who qualify in the Preliminary Exam will be eligible to appear for the Mains Written Exam, which is more comprehensive and evaluates the candidates’ understanding of substantive and procedural laws.
- Interview: Candidates who perform well in the Mains Written Exam will be called for an interview, where their communication skills, legal knowledge, and ability to handle complex legal situations will be assessed.
- Document Verification: After the interview, candidates will undergo a document verification process to ensure the authenticity of their submitted documents and qualifications.
- Medical Examination: A medical examination may be conducted to ensure that candidates are medically fit to perform the duties of a Judge.
The final selection will be based on the candidates’ performance in all these stages.
Exam Pattern For Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023:
To prepare effectively for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023, it is essential to understand the exam pattern. The exam pattern for both the Preliminary and Mains Written Exams is as follows:
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Objective-type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Subjects: General Knowledge and Law
- Total Questions: 200
- Total Duration: 2 Hours
- Correct Answer: 1+ Mark
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer
Mains Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Descriptive (Subjective)
- Papers: General Legal Knowledge, Language (Essay, Translation & Precis Writing), Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, Criminal Law
- Maximum Marks: Varies for each paper
It is crucial to thoroughly prepare for each subject as per the prescribed syllabus to excel in the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023.
Syllabus For Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023:
Having a clear understanding of the syllabus is vital for effective preparation. The Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 syllabus consists of the following subjects:
Preliminary Examination Syllabus:
- General Knowledge
Mains Examination Syllabus:
- General Legal Knowledge
- Language (Essay, Translation & Precis Writing)
- Civil Law-I
- Civil Law-II
- Criminal Law
We advise candidates to refer to the detailed syllabus provided in the official Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023 to ensure comprehensive preparation.
Salary Details – Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023:
Candidates selected for the position of Judges under the Delhi Judicial Services will be entitled to a competitive salary. The salary scale for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 is in the range of Rs. 77,840 to Rs. 1,36,520 per month. Along with the salary, the position offers various allowances and benefits as per government rules.
Documents Required For Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023:
During the application process and subsequent stages, candidates will be mandatory to submit certain documents for verification. The documents commonly necessary for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 are as follows:
- Educational Certificates (10th, 12th, LLB)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Any other relevant documents as specified in the application form
Candidates should ensure that they have all the necessary documents in the prescribed format for a smooth verification process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023:
How can I apply for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023?
You can apply for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 by visiting the official website of the Delhi High Court and following the instructions provided in the Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023.
What is the last date to apply for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023?
The last date to apply for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 is 22nd November 2023.
What is the age limit for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023?
The age limit for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 is 18 to 32 years as of 1st January 2023, with age relaxation as per government rules.
What is the selection process for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023?
The selection process for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 includes a Preliminary Written Exam, Mains Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
What is the exam pattern for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023?
The exam pattern for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 consists of a Preliminary Written Exam (Objective-type) and a Mains Written Exam (Descriptive). The detailed exam pattern is provided in the Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023.
In conclusion, the Delhi Judiciary Notification 2023 presents a golden opportunity for law graduates to embark on a rewarding career in the judicial system. By thoroughly understanding the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus, candidates can prepare effectively and increase their chances of success in the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023. Stay updated with the official website for any further updates and announcements. Best of luck for your journey towards becoming a Judge in the Delhi High Court!