EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In 2023 Ration Card: The Food and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Bihar, has introduced an online portal to generate ration cards for eligible families under the National Food Security Act. The software provides features to create new ration cards for the beneficiary and modify existing and surrendered ration cards. It also provides a feature to generate new ration cards in case of a split family, change of card type, or change of head of the family.
EPDS Bihar is an online portal with various facilities like RC Print, RC Reports, RC Details, FPS management, etc. This article will discuss the online EPDS Bihar Ration card application, status check, type of cards in Bihar, and other information.
EPDS Bihar Ration Card Overview:
|Name of the Article||EPDS Bihar Ration Card|
|Name of the Department||Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|Name of the State||Bihar|
|Purpose||Providing food grains at subsidized rates to economically poor people|
|Type of the application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Class Citizens of Bihar State|
How To Check List EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In 2023 Ration Cards?
The following are the steps to check the EPDS Bihar Ration Card List.
- Open the official website epds.bihar.gov.in 2023.
- Go to the “RCMS” Report option on the home page.
- Select “District” from the drop-down menu and click the “Show” button.
- The district-wise list will appear on the screen, you have to choose the link given in the Rural & Urban column.
- Now select your Block, Panchayat, and Village. Then the ration card list will appear on the screen along with the ration card number, card type, ration cardholder name, father name, number of family members, and FPS dealer name and number.
How To Search EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In Ration Card?
The following are the steps to search EPDS Bihar Ration Card.
- Go to EPDS Bihar Portal.
- Select “RC Details” on the Home Page.
- The next screen will appear, here, you have to select the “District” from the drop-down list and enter the “Ration Card Number,” and press the “Search” option.
- Then your ration card appears on the screen.
How To Register In EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In 2023 Portal To Apply For Ration Card?
Following are the steps to register in EPDS Portal:
- The applicant should visit the official website of the EPDS Bihar Ration Card. I.e., https://epds.bihar.gov.in
- You must press the “Apply for RC Online” option under the “RC Online” tab in the “Important Links” section.
- You will be redirected to the “Jan Vitran Ann Online Ration Card Portal” here, you must click the “Login” button.
- Meri Pehchaan (Single Sign-on Service) page will open here, you can sign in with your User Name, Mobile Number, or Others.
- If you are a new user, select the “New User? Sign Up for JanParichay” option.
- The registration page will open, and you must enter the necessary information, like “Mobile Number,” and click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- You will then receive an OTP on your mobile. Enter the received OTP.
- And also, enter your “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Date of Birth”, and “Select Gender”.
- You must create a “User Name,” “Password”, and “Confirm Password”.
- Once you have completed all the details, click the “I Agree” button and press the “Verify” button.
- After verification, you will be registered successfully, and again you will return to the login page and sign in with your username and password.
How To Apply For Ration Card Using EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In 2023 Login?
If any Bihar citizen wants to apply for a ration card online, follow the below steps.
- Log in using your username and password, which you created during EPDS Portal Registration.
- After login, a dashboard screen will appear. You have to read the instruction carefully, which is given on the dashboard.
- Now, you have to click “New Apply” At the top of the screen and choose the one-time option that applies to rural or urban.
- The application form will open, you have to fill the application with the necessary information and click on the “Submit” option.
- After submitting the application form, a new screen will appear, here, you can add ration card members.
- Now, you must upload the appropriate documents. After uploading the document successfully, on the right side of the upload button “Final Submission,” link will appear.
- One more time, you have to verify the details entered, click the “Yes” button, and submit the application form.
- The application ID and final submission information will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
How To Login Into EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In 2023 Official Portal?
The Food and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Bihar, maintains the EPDS Bihar portal. Follow the below steps to log in to EPDS Bihar Portal.
- Visit the official website of EPDS Bihar i.e., https://epds.bihar.gov.in/ 2023.
- Hit on the “Login” button located on the home screen.
- This login option is used only for Department & District level users.
- The login page will appear, here, you have to choose Login as ‘User” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter “User ID”, “Password”, and “Enter the Code” shown on the screen and then hit on the “Login” option.
- In this way, you can log into the EPDS Bihar Portal.
Required Documents for EPDS Bihar Ration Card:
The following are the documents required to apply for EPDS Bihar Ration Card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- LPG Connection Number
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
Types of Ration Cards Of EPDS Bihar Ration Card:
In Bihar state, there are mainly four types of ration cards available. The details are mentioned below.
BPL Ration Cards:
BPL Ration cards are issued to those who fall below the poverty line, and the family income is less than 24000-/ per annum.
APL Ration Cards:
APL Ration cards are issued to those who come above the poverty line, and the family income is above 24000/-
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Cards:
AAY ration cards are in yellow and are issued to very poor people.
Annapurna Ration Cards:
Annapuran Ration cards are issued only to those who have become old and take an old age pension.
EPDS Bihar is an online Food and Consumer Protection Department portal. Various facilities are available for the ration card holders of the state on this website. Using this portal, the residents of Bihar can take advantage of all facilities like Apply for RC, RC-Print, RCMS Report, RC Details, FPS management, etc, online. Now, the citizens of Bihar do not need to visit any government offices to apply for the above facilities. Through this portal, citizens can sit at their homes and apply easily.