PNB HRMS 2.0 Login: In PNB HRMS 2.0, PNB means Punjab National Bank, and HRMS means Human Resource Management System. The Punjab National Bank Human Resource Management System is a website that provides different facilities and services to employees. This website was initiated in 2006. Before launching this portal, the employees of Punjab National Bank need to meet the Employer or visit the employer’s office to get solutions for their problems at work. The Punjab National Bank also induced a mobile application for providing the service to all the employees. All the services available on the website are also available on the mobile application. The Employee credentials like User Id and password for both the website and mobile application are provided by Punjab National Bank.
PNB HRMS 2.0 Login Procedure:
The official website of the Punjab National Bank Human Resource Information System is https://www.pnbnet.net.in Any employee working at Punjab National Bank can use this Portal to get their work-related problems solved. Different activities like submitting applications for leave, checking attendance, checking the holidays, checking for promotion details, checking for salary slips, and many other services are available on this portal for the employees to use. Now let us see the login procedure of the portal.
- Open the Official Website of the Punjab National Bank Human Resource Management System- https://www.pnbnet.net.in.
- Then find HRMS and Click on it.
- It will ask you to enter your “User ID” and “Password”.
- It also asks you to enter the text in the empty box below.
- After entering all the details, click on “Sign-In”.
If you are a new user, your account’s user ID is the PF Number you receive during the joining time, and the password is your date of birth. After your first login, you can change your password to the one you like.
Services Provided By PNB HRMS 2.0 Login Official Portal:
Employee Selection: This is to tell the employees about appointing, transferring, or choosing the employees for different activities.
Training Management: Every employee will be trained about the changes made in the bank every year. It includes the training notices given to the employees. It contains the training timetable details like training date, duration, context, and place.
Employee Promotions: Details about the eligibility criteria for availing of promotions can be viewed on the website.
Attendance Management: It shows the employees the number of days an employee came to work, along with the dates.
Employee Retirement notices: Notifications will be sent to the employees who will retire about their retirement.
Employee Welfare Scheme details: The bank provides employee welfare schemes that can be viewed on the website.
Leaves Management: It is a place where the employee can apply for leave and post his leave letter with the reason.
Employee Self-Service: It facilitates the Employees to make a complaint over the website about any issues in the workplace
Absence Management: It shows the list of dates on which the employee is absent.
Salary Management: Employees can see the salary pay slips on the website and can download them.
Human Resource Management Information System: It provides all the information about the bank and the list of employees working there.
PNB HRMS 2.0 App Download & Features:
Technology is improving day by day, making daily activities easy. In the same way, for the ease of their employees, Punjab National Bank, the bank induced a mobile application. The application provides all the services provided on the website. To avail of the services on the application, the employees must download the application into their mobiles. Now let’s see the procedure to download and log in for the PNB HRMS mobile application:
- Firstly, download the app from the Google Play store.
- Install the application and then open it.
- Enter the PF number and click Register to log in to the application.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number on the website.
- Enter the OTP then you will be logged into the application.
- The application will display all the employee details and avails all the services on the application.
With this application, employees now use the services from any place and at any time with the help of the mobile phone in their pockets.
Benefits Of PNB HRMS 2.0 Application:
- Employees can view the salary statements and download them when they need them.
- Employees can see details like joining date and names of the branches they worked to date.
- It allows the employees to get instant notifications about upcoming training sessions.
- It provides information about the attendance of the employees.
- The number of leaves used and the number of leaves remaining can be viewed on the mobile application.
- Employees can also see the list of holidays from the bank when planning a vacation with family or friends.
- Employees can view the list of welfare schemes the employer provides and know the scheme for which they are eligible.
- Employees can also get instant notifications about the promotion they receive.
- This application lets pensioners or retired bank employees view their pension details.
- Notifications about the transfers and postings of the employees.
How To Reset Your PNB HRMS 2.0 Login Password?
- To access your Punjab National Bank HRMS portal, visit the official website at pnbnet.net.in using your web browser.
- From the home page, select the HRMS Login option and click on “forgot password.”
- After the page loads, enter your username, continue providing the necessary details, and receive an OTP.
- After confirming your account, the system will direct you to a password change page where you can enter and confirm your new password twice.
- You can then link this password to your account and use it to log in with your employee username.
Punjab National Bank PNB 2.0 Login For Employee:
The shareholders of Punjab national bank can also use this website to know the bank’s financial position. The PNB HRMS 2.0 login is specially designed for its employees; it cannot be used by the consumers of the bank. Retired employees of the bank can use this portal, and they can also use this website to check their pension details and also to check the other benefits provided to the pensioners of the bank. It benefits all employees equally with the features available on the website and the mobile application. So, when an employee of PNB requests the PNB HRMS Portal and PNB HRMS 2.0 Mobile Applications, they will provide the result or service simultaneously because they work through the same server.