HRMS Assam Login: The full form of HRMS is Human Resource Management System. It is the website created for the “Teacher Transfer Management System” of Assam State, which the Government of Assam started. This website is created under “Axom Sarbha Siksha Abhijan Mission and Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abiyan. It is started on 22nd November, in the year 2021. This website is created to maintain the correct ratio of students and teachers and make the teacher transfer procedure easier and more transparent. The official website for the Teacher Transfer Management System is https://hrmsassam.in/
HRMS Assam Login Procedure:
- Open the official website of the Teacher Transfer Management System. That is https://hrmsassam.in/
- Then you will be taken to the home page of the HRMS Assam website.
- There you will find the “Login” button. Click on it to Enter the Login Section.
- It will ask you to enter the “Username” and “Password”.
- Enter them and then Enter the security code or Captcha generated by the system in the given space.
- If you do not understand the Captcha given, click on the button beside the text to get a new text.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
- Then you will be taken to the website, and you will be allowed to use the services on the website.
How To Create New Account Using HRMS Assam Portal?
- Open the official website of the Teacher Transfer Management System- https://hrmsassam.in/
- Then it will display the homepage on the screen. You can see the “Create Account” option beside the “Login” button. Click on it.
- It will ask you to enter your “Name” and “Email Id”.
- Then you have to enter your DOB(Date Of Birth). The date of birth must be given according to the certificates you provided during the job joining time.
- Then enter your mobile number, which is in working condition. To which you will get the messages of the website if HRMS assam.
- Then select your gender. Then create a strong password for the login of your account. Then again, enter the password to confirm the password.
- Then click on the “Submit” button. Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile. Enter the OTP in the given Space. This will validate your details.
- Here a message will be displayed- “Account Created”. And later, it also displays “Account Verified. Now you can log in”.
- Then your account will be created. With this new username and password, you can log in to the HRMS Assam website and upload all the necessary documents related to your job.
HRMS Assam Profile Creation Procedure:
Open the official website https://hrmsassam.in.
Then click the Login button and log in with your username and password.
Then you have to click on the “Profile” option on the left side of the webpage. You will be asked to Edit your Profile.
Fill in all the details in the profile:
- Select the school type, Select the school name, Category of teacher, Select language1, select language2 and click on save. Then click the “Next” button for the next profile creation step.
- It will ask you to enter your details, Present Address, and Permanent Address. Upload your photograph and signature, fill in all the remaining details, and click the save button.
- Fill in all your Academic qualifications: qualification, stream, subject studied, board/university, school/college, passing year, roll number, marks obtained, etc., fill in all those details, and click the save button.
- Fill in all the necessary Professional and Other Qualifications and click the save button to proceed.
- Then it will ask you to fill in all the service-related details like the name of the Post held, medium of school, subjects, category of post, pay scale, grade pay, appointment letter number, and date, etc., fill all the necessary details and click on save button.
- Now it will ask you to fill in your Salary account and other Official account details. Enter all the necessary details and click on the “Save” button.
- Now, you must fill in the details about your service records. After entering a single record, you can click on the “+” symbol to add new records and click the save button.
- This step asks you to fill in the details about the awards received by you in your service. Fill in the details and click on the save button.
- In this step, you must fill in the details about the promotions you received throughout your service and then click the save button.
- It asks you to fill in some other details. Fill in all those and click on the save button.
- This step will ask you to upload scanned copies of documents like proof of date of birth, sslc mark sheet, degree mark sheet, and copy of appointment letter. Upload all those documents click on the Save button, and then click on the Finish button.
With this step, your profile creation will be completed. After filling in the details after each step, you must click the next button to go to the next step.
HRMS Assam Password Reset Procedure:
Password is the most important thing to log in to the Teacher Transfer Management System website. So if you forget the password for the entry into the HRMS Assam website, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Open the official website https://hrmsassam.in.
- Then you have to click the “Login” button on the top right corner of the HRMS Assam Website.
- Then it will display the login section, where you must click “Reset Password” if you forget the password.
- Then it will display another small window asking you to enter your registered mobile number. Enter it and click on “Send OTP”.
- Then your mobile number is validated, and you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Use that OTP to log into the website and Create a new password that can be used further for the login procedure.
HRMS Assam Login – https://hrmsassam.in/:
All the teachers working in the Government schools of Assam, both Primary and Secondary, are eligible to access this website. This website can be used to send an application for the transfer from one school to another and then receive a response from the higher authorities.