FCI HRMS Login: The full form of FCI is Food Corporation Of India, and the full form of HRMS is Human Resource Management System. This web portal is developed for the sake of employees and their issues. Any Food Corporation of India employee can register and use this portal. The Food Corporation of India HRMS is available in both the forms of software applications and mobile applications.
Through this web portal, the employee gets access to many services of the Food Corporation of India HRMS like managing their leaves, getting the salary slips in lesser time, easy communication channel with co-workers or colleagues, and every important event will be notified every employee, notifications about training sessions, etc., It is an all in one service provider and a platform for the employees of the Food Corporation of India.
FCI HRMS Login Procedure:
The official website of the Food Corporation of India’s Human Resource Management System is https://hrmsfci.in. To log in to the HRMS FCI portal, one must be employed by the Food Corporation of India Organisation. Then the employee must register with the Food Corporation Of India’s Human Resource Management System portal. To register with this portal, the Employees must use the details like Employee Id, Employee Name, mobile number, and E-mail id. Then the website will allow you to create a password for your account. After the creation of the password, your account will be registered.
- Now again, open the website https://hrmsfci.in.
- Another webpage will redirect you to where you will be asked to enter your Login Id and Password.
- Enter them, enter the captcha given, and click “Sign In.”
- The portal will take you to your profile, where you can utilize different types of services as an employee.
FCI HRMS Services for the employees:
In the olden days, if an issue arose at the employees’ end, they had to go to the employer’s or superior’s office to solve their problem. As technology keep improving, many changes come in the workplace. In the same way, the Food Corporation of India developed a human resource information system for their organization’s employees. This Human Resource Information system provides the following services to the employees:
- Dashboard: it can be used as a common workspace for the employee’s approvals. It displays different things like planned leaves, holidays, training, attendance, etc.,
- Attendance: it records the attendance of the employee
- Leave: it is a place where the employee can submit their leave application. And can also check the number of leaves available for them.
- This web portal will reimburse any amount spent by an employee from his pocket for office work.
- Connect: this HRMS provides a platform for the employees to start a conversation with any co-worker registered over this portal.
- This portal will place upcoming training notifications, save session details and necessary data about the training, and make all the important reports available for every organization employee in the Reports section.
- This portal will post important policy documents, changes made in the guidelines, and all the common circulars in the Policies and Circulars section.
- The Directory section will display the hierarchy, which includes the list of heads of the organization, heads of the offices, and heads of the departments.
- We will post reports of surveys conducted in the organization in the Survey section.
- The Performance section will display the employee’s performance report for a particular period. Any queries and complaints can be posted in the Help section.
FCI HRMS Mobile Application:
The Food Corporation of India’s Human Resource Management System also developed a Mobile application to provide all the services over the web portal. To use the application, we have to follow the below procedure.
- Download the mobile application FCI HRMS from the Google Play store the link for the mobile application is also displayed on the website of FCI HRMS.
- Now install the application on your mobile.
- Now login to the FCI HRMS mobile application with your credentials.
- Users can login in two ways. The first is to log in with “Employee Id” and password provided by the IT section of Food Corporation of India, and the second is to log in with “MPIN.”
- Now you can use all the services on the mobile application, like the web portal.
Benefits of FCI HRMS Mobile application:
- Employees need not wait for their human resource representative to provide them with salary slips.
- The mobile application provides access to salary slips anytime and anywhere, and employees can make any new or existing detail changes through it.
- The employee can submit the leave application easily on the Mobile application.
- They can view the list of holidays that the Organisation provides for the current year.
- They can also know the number of leaves remaining after using a few leaves.
- On-time notifications about every event of Food Corporation Of India.
- It provides a channel to Communicate with the other employees of the Organisation.
- Training session Notifications can be viewed on the FCI HRMS mobile application.
- Details like transfers, promotions, salary appraisals, increments, bonuses, and rewards can view on the application.
- Any changes in the organizational policies are also notified on this mobile application.
FCI HRMS https://www.hrmsfci.in/:
The main aim behind developing the Food Corporation of India HRMS web portal or the Food Corporation of India HRMS mobile application is to excel in personnel management. A specialized workforce management system takes care of the access and permission given to the Human Resource Management system users. The user or the employee can create the MPIN in the Mobile application Login process by providing details such as employee id, employee date of birth, and other information. The Food Corporation of India HRMS is also known as an Employee self-service system.