AePDS.Bihar.Gov.In Login: AePDS stands for Aadhaar-enabled Public Distribution System. The Food and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Bihar, introduced it. The AePDS is a singular digital platform. The system is designed to utilize the Aadhaar Number, the Unique Identification Number assigned to every resident of Bihar, as a means of identification for availing of government subsidies and benefits.
The main goal for launching this portal is to provide various types of facilities and services related to ration cards online to the citizens of Bihar and also offer food, grains, and other necessary commodities to the citizens of Bihar.
The Bihar Government has launched the Aepds portal to aid both the ration card holders and the vendors in the state. This portal provides various online services and facilities to ration card holders and vendors. And also, the ration card holders can access subsidized food grains like Rice, Sugar, Wheat, and Kerosene for their daily needs from government ration distribution shops. This article will discuss Aepds Bihar login details, RC details, Sales Register details, AePDS data-wise transaction details, and other information.
|Name of the Portal||AePDS (Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System) Portal.|
|Department Name||Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|Name of the State||Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Ration Card Holders & Ration Sells in the Bihar State|
|Purpose||To Provide Ration card related services & facilities online|
How To Login Into AePDS.Bihar.Gov.In Portal?
If the citizens of Bihar want to use the AePDS Bihar Portal, firstly, they should log in to the portal. The following are the steps to log in to the website.
- The citizen should visit the Aepds Bihar Portal, https://epos.bihar.gov.in.
- The user must choose the “Login” tab on the navigation bar on the right side of the page.
- When the login form has opened, fill it with your “User Id,” “Password,” and “Captcha” information before clicking the “Login” button.
- This way, citizens can sign in to the Aepds Bihar Portal.
How To Check On AePDS Bihar RC Details?
The ration holders of Bihar State want to know about their RC details in the Aepds Bihar portal, so they must follow the below steps.
- Visit the AePDS Bihar official website.
- Press the “RC Details” option under the “Reports” section on the left side of the main page.
- Now, select the “Month” and “Year” from the drop-down menu and enter the “RC Number,” then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the RC details will appear on the screen.
How To Check Sales Register Details On AePDS Bihar Portal?
The following are the steps to check the sales register details on AePDS Bihar Portal.
- Open the official website of AePDS Bihar.
- On the navigation bar, tap the ‘Sales” section and press the “Sales Register” option.
- The Sales Transaction Details page will open; you must choose the “Month” and “Year” from the drop-down list and then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Then the sales details of that particular month will display on the screen.
FPS Wise Sales Register Details On AePDS.Bihar.Gov.In:
- Go to the AePDS Bihar Portal.
- You must select the “Sales Register” option under the “FPS” section on the navigation bar.
- On the following page, you have to choose “Month,” “Year,” “District,” and “FPS” from the drop-down menu and then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then the transaction detail for FPS-wise Sales Register will display on the screen. You may also take the printout of the page by clicking on the “Print” button.
How To View The Date-Wise Transaction Details On AePDS Bihar Gov In?
The citizens of Bihar can also see the date-wise transaction details on AePDS Portal. The following are the steps to view the date-wise transaction details.
- Open the official website of AePDS by typing in the URL https://epos.bihar.gov.in in the web browser’s address bar.
- The citizen must choose the “Date Wise Trans Abstract” option from the “FPS” section.
- You have to select “Month,” “Year,” “District,” and “FPS” on the next page and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the date-wise transaction details will appear on the screen.
How To View The Stock Details On AePDS Bihar Gov In?
If any citizen wants to view the stock details on AePDS Bihar Portal, follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of AePDS Bihar.
- Go to “FPS,” tap, and select the “Stock Details” option on the home screen.
- The Stock details page will open; you must select “Month,” “Year,” “District,” and “FPS” from the drop-down list and then press the “Submit” button.
- Then the stock details will appear on the screen.
How To Register A Grievance On AePDS Bihar Gov In?
- Open the official website of AePDS Bihar.
- You must click the “Grievance” tab on the navigation bar.
- The Grievance Registration form will open, and enter the necessary information.
- You must select “Type of Issue,” “Grievance Category,” “District,” “Block,” “Panchayat,” and “Village” from the drop-down list.
- And also, enter your “Name,” “Mobile Number,” “Address,” “Email Id,” and “Grievance Description” and upload the required documents.
- Once you have entered all the information carefully, click the “Register” button.
- In this way, you can file a grievance on AePDS Bihar Portal.
FAQs On AePDS Bihar Gov In Portal:
What is the official website of the AePDS Bihar Portal?
The official website of the AePDS is https://epos.bihar.gov.in
Who launched the AePDS Bihar Gov Portal?
The Food and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Bihar.
What are the Services available on AePDS Bihar Portal?
The following is the service available on AePDS Bihar Portal.
- Detailed Transactions.
- RC Details.
- Stock Register.
- FPS Status.
- RC Transfer.
- Beneficiary Verification.
- % Distribution Status.
- Member Verification.
- Nominee Abstract.
- Month Abstract.
AePDS Bihar is an online portal, and the primary goal of introducing this portal is to provide different types of ration card-related services and facilities to the citizens of Bihar from home. So, the state’s citizens do not need to visit the government offices for ration card-related services or facilities. Instead, they can easily access the services & facilities sitting at their home using mobile or computers. The Aepds is a great initiative by the government of Bihar to improve the public distribution system and ensure that citizens receive essential commodities in a timely and efficient manner.