EPDS Telangana: EPDS Telangana stands for Electronic Public Distribution System Telangana. It is an online application introduced by the Telangana state government to manage the distribution of essential commodities, like rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, etc., to the residents of Telangana. It is an online service portal for Food Security Cards or Ration Cards in Telangana.
Using this EPDS Telangana Portal, residents can apply for a new FSC Ration Card, check their Ration Card status, and view the details of their monthly entitlements and transactions. This article will discuss the FSC Application search, FSC Card download, FSC Ration Card Status Report, and other information.
How To Login Into EPDS Telangana Portal?
The following are the steps to log in EPDS Telangana Portal.
- Open the official website of EPDS.
- You can see the “Sign in” section on the home page, right side.
- You have to enter your “User Name”, “Password”, and “Captcha Code” and then click on the “Login” option.
- After that, a new page will open; now, you can log into this website from this new page and use it for your choice or convenience.
EPDS Telangana FSC Search:
Applicants can easily check their food security card (FSC) details in EPDS Portal. The following are the steps to search for FSC details.
- The applicant should visit the official website of EPDS.
- Select “FSC Search” from the Menu on the left side of the home page.
- The next page will open; you must choose “Ration Card Search”.
- Choosing the “FSC Search” option from the drop-down menu would be best.
- The FSC Ration Card Search page will open. Here, you will check using “FSC Reference Number,” “Ration Card Number,” or “Old Ration Card Number”.
- You have to n choose any one option and select district from the drop-down menu and then click on the “Search” icon.
- All the detail will appear on your screen.
EPDS FSC Telangana Application Search:
If you want FSC Telangana Search Details, follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website of the Electronic Public Distribution System (EPDS).
- On the main screen, left side, you have to click on the “FSC Search” option.
- On the next page, tap on “Ration Cards Search”, you will get three options. They are “FSC Search”, “FSC Application Search”, and “Status of Rejected Ration Card Search”.
- You have to click on “FSC Application Search” and enter the necessary details like selecting the “District” from the drop-down menu and entering the “Application Number,” and then click on the “Search” button.
- Then you will get the details about your FSC Application.
EPDS Telangana FSC Card Download:
The government of Telangana issues the Food Security Card (FSC) to households that fall below the poverty level. The following are the steps to download FSC Card using EPDS Portal.
- Go to the official website of EPDS.
- Click on the “FSC Search” icon and then select “FSC Application Search,” which is under the “Ration Card Search” on the next page.
- Now, you have to choose the “District” from the list and enter the “Application Number,” and then click on the “Search” option.
- Then the Food Security Card or Ration Card details will be displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down the page, you can see the “Download” option.
- By clicking the “Download” icon, your FSC card will be successfully downloaded to your system. If you want, you can also take the printout of the card.
EPDS Telangana Monthly Key Register:
The following are the steps to check Monthly Key Register in EPDS Portal.
- Open the official website of EPDS.
- Once you have logged in to the main screen, go to the “Reports” section and click on it.
- You have three choices on the next page. ie., “Welfare Institution Report”, “Ration Card Reports,” and “Key Register & Allocation Reports”.
- You have to tap on the “Key Register & Allocation Reports” icon and click on “Monthly Key Register Report”.
- Now, you have to select a “Month”, “Year”, “District”, “Mandal”, and “FPS” from the drop-down menu and then press on the “Submit” icon.
- Finally, Monthly Key Register Report will appear on your screen.
EPDS Telangana FSC Card Status Report:
The applicants who want to check Telangana’s district/village-wise FSC card list must follow the steps below.
- The applicant should open the official website of EPDS.
- You have to select the “Reports” icon on the home screen.
- The next page will appear, tap on the “Ration Card Reports” icon and choose the “FSC Card Status Report” option.
- Telangana State FSC Ration Card Status Report will appear on your screen.
- Check your District and press on it.
- Select your “Office Name” and click on it on the next screen.
- The shop numbers list will open, choose your “shop number” and tap on it.
- Then the FSC Ration card list will appear on your computer screen.
Types Of Ration Cards In Telangana:
In Telangana state, there are three kinds of Ration cards available. The types of Ration Card details are mentioned below.
- Antyodaya Food Security Card (AFSC)
- Food Security Card (FSC)
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna Cards
The Antyodaya Food Security Cards are issued for households above the poverty line.
The Food Security Cards are issued to households below the poverty line.
The Antyodaya Anna Yojna Cards are issued for households to the financially weakest sections of society.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Telangana Ration Card:
The following are the eligibility criteria for applying for a Telangana State ration card.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Telangana State.
- The candidate should not possess Telangana Ration Cards (AFSC, FSC, or Antyodaya Anna Yojna Cards).
- The applicant should belong to an economically weaker section (EWS) of society.
- The candidate with old ration cards (expired cards) can apply for a new one.
Necessary Documents Details To Apply For Telangana Ration Card:
The following documents are required to apply for Ration Card in Telangana State.
- Active Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Water Supply Bill, Telephone Bill, etc.).
- Identity Proof ( Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.).
- Income Proof Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photos.
- State Domicile Certificate.
The EPDS Telangana has been designed with the objective of making sure that the people of Telangana have access to essential commodities without any diversion or leakage. This system has switched the paper-based system of obtaining ration cards to a digital platform, simplifying the process of getting one’s ration card. This card serves as a form of identification and verification of address.